Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc WAR (AU!/Action/Romance/SoL)

mars

Finally, after almost two hours of deleting and retyping, deleting and retyping I decided upon a post I could agree upon. Anyway, if there are any inconsistencies or anything wrong with my post could you guys let me know, dankeschön. Looking forward to Princess Celestia's post next. :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Stardust
Kingdom:

img-2570615-2-new_lunar_republic_emblem_

Race: Unicorn, has an overall appearance of a bat pony but without the wings.

Apperance: Dark Cyan coat and a short light grey mane, medium simple tail, also light grey. He is young adult/medium aged[like 29-31 or so].

Cutie Mark:  His Cutie Mark is a black chess piece, a  knight to be more exact. It represented his knowledge of strategy, and the black figure the part that he always moves second. The knight represents how he moves his pieces and strikes, with tricks and swiftness. 

Personality: Always thinks strategically even in simplest tasks, his biggest drive is keeping his parents safe, he suffers of loneliness so he has nobody else to care for.

History: Was raised in a noble family and then studied in military academy, is on the side of the The New Lunar Republic. 

Mother is a bat pony and father a unicorn, both still alive. 

Edited by TheDarkStar
  • Brohoof 1

Soooooo... Why aren't we posting again?

I believe we are waiting for Rascal to post as Celestia

This is correct. We are just waiting for Rascal's post.

Im trying to get a hold of her on skype but she's not responding >.>

Perhaps she's just busy? Give her time, please.

(edited)

@,

Wait, the RP started ? I was never informed :(

May I have a link ? 

Apologizes, I have been a bit busy and mixed up lately. ;_;

The link is on the OP, first sentence. c:

LINK TO THE BOARD.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to submit a second OC[And wish that you finally wrote out that my first OC is with the Lunar Republic!].

Name: Winter Gust
Kingdom:

img-2570615-3-crystal_empire_emblem_by_e

Race: Pegasus

Apperance

1xd8FMK.png

Cutie Mark: His Cutie mark is three black arrows.

Personality: Friendly and respectful.

History: Was born and raised in the Crystal Kingdom. Early in his life he found his passion for archery and alongside his parents funds and private lessons exceeded in the sport. Both parents were crystal pegasi. When war came he joined the army and decided to use his archery skill in order to fight for his nation.

• Brohoof 1

Okay so since rascals gonna take so long. I say we just vote her out. All shes doing is stalling this RP. So I say we vote rascal out and find a new Celestia so we can finally get things underway.

Her internet may be wonky, but she's a damn fine Celestia. I refuse to kick her out of her position. Give her time.

Name: Siobhan

Kingdom: The Solar Empire

Race: Unicorn

Appearance- http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/siobhan-r5196

Cutie Mark: The Celtic symbol for life. http://members.ziggo.nl/alyssa_vos/triquetra.bmp

Personality: The best word to describe Siobhan would be maternal. Or motherly. I wouldn't describe her as particularly war-like.

This means that she is ruled by her trust and compassion for others. This is both good and bad depending on what others do with it. It's both her strong suit and her mortal flaw.
She acts as a mentor to those close to her; gently guiding them down the path they have chosen as best as she can. 
Siobhan is a firm believer that you must choose to go your own way. She cannot choose for you, no one can; but regardless of your choice, she will do all she can to help you. 

History ((Altered//Abridged)): Orphaned at a young age, Siobhan was later adopted by a mare named Klarix. As she grew, she developed a strong bond with her "sister" Darkessie. At the age of eighteen, Darkessie was caught in the crossfire and killed in one of the many unruly battles for the throne. Afterwards, Siobhan fled to the Solar Empire and enlisted, offering whatever help she could.

~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I do hope it's not too late to apply. 

• Brohoof 1

I hope she hurries we've been waiting for like three days and I'm bored

Lol! I've been waiting since April. I don't mind waiting a bit more. Don't worry. :)

(edited)

Name: 'Hexecutioner' Obsidian

Kingdom: The Crystal Empire

Race: Crystal Unicorn

Apperance: Female. Slightly taller than a male, with a built physique. Barbed point to her horn. Crystal skin is a dusty black with little shine. Dulled grey eyes. Long, dulled-red, braided hair, usually with hooked tips and sharp, bladed extensions.

Cutie Mark: A vertical double-bearded axe, the left blade is red whilst the right is a shade lighter than her coat.

Personality: Loyal only to Queen Cadence and herself, Obsidian is a sadistic brute at worst and an accomplished executioner at best. She is often spoke of as the best in her craft, even if her unending curiosity of how to kill ponys in more vile ways shows at times. It is also said that, in this inventive state of mind, she has brewed many a plan of how her own peers will fall, including that of her Queen

History: Inducted from a tough town within the mad queen's kingdom, Obsidian at first joined the military arm of her country, seeking only to serve her queen as best she could without ending up as a footstool for somepony greater. It became apparent that her morbid fascination with bringing the outside into a body overlooked her female form, and though she would have gone onto great military fame, Obsidian decided she had grown bored and took to simply executing prisoners of war. Publicly. Such a display happened in Cadence's courtyard, where not only had Obsidian overpowered the guards between her and her target, but they were also powerless to stop her as she took the pony apart through bloodied magic. The Queen delighted in such a display, and Obsidian was appointed the newly created position of 'Hexecutioner' for her talents. Since then, Obsidian has had the slave pits to herself, every day a new adventure, though she sometimes skulks beside marching Crystal platoons, watching intently for any ugly sign of weakness...

Hope this is ok, images of Obsidian will be coming soon!

Edited by LordOfTime
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Winged Glory

Kingdom: The Crystal Empire

Race: Crystal Pegasus

Appearance: Winged Glory is a lavender pegasus, with a light Cerulean mane. Her mane curls in front of her face. Her tail, the same color as her mane, is long. She makes sure to keep her appearance clean, and is very proud of her her looks. She has pale blue-gray eyes. She bears armor, the color of silver sand. Her helmet is winged, and covered in detailed ornate. She often pulls up her long mane to hide underneath her helmet. Besides the helmet, her armor has the same appearance of the crystal guards at the empire.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a short sword, with a silver handle, in the middle of two white wings.

Personality: Winged Glory, or Commander Glory, as she is known to her army, is second in command in the Crystal Empire. She is an honorable pony, who sticks to the laws of the land. She respects Princess Cadance, but does not object when others come to her for advice than to her Princess. She is extremely loyal, and would never to do anything to go against her kingdom. She is intelligent, and can often come up with a good battle strategy. Despite being gentle to others in her kingdom, she will slay without mercy. If her Princess orders an execution, than her Princess will have an execution. She is also very quick-tempered towards the prisoners of war.

History: Winged Glory was born during a time of uneasy peace. Her parents were merchants, and when she was a filly she helped out with the family business. However, then the Princess created a law demanding that all first-born child must attend military school for a certain period of time. As she was her parent’s only child, she was sent to Shining Armor’s Boarding School for Militarized Foals. She took a strong interest in combat, and eventually graduated from the school with high honors. It was around that time when she gained her cutie mark. Instead of returning home, she joined the military.

She worked her way up, and found herself guarding Princess Cadance personally. It was then that the war broke out, and Princess Cadance did not hesitate to name her guard second-in-command. This was most likely due to Glory's unwavering loyalty. For example, many did not agree with any of Cadance's rule. Angry at this, Glory vowed to destroy any who spoke out against her beloved queen. Anyone who protested was silenced, and soon many ponies decided that they would rather serve Cadance than die at Glory's hooves.

• Brohoof 1

So we making stuff up as we go along now or what

Ps pic unrelated but I liked it so here it is

No, friend. You may submit a history and talk about lore with one of the princesses. Then, they will all discuss whether or not they agree.

(edited)

Are you saying that Her Grace, Princess Cadence did not look just as good in the previous photo? 

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 1