Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Does anypony remember this game?

Shady Bubbles

I used to play this for hours on end, but no one else I know has even heard of it.

If anyone has played it, could you tell me what combos you used to get the best monsters? I have one called "Zoma" but I can't remember how I got him. Oh and if you breed Durran and Darkhorn, you can get one called "Titanis" that's pretty much unbeatable.

post-26441-0-54440600-1398742063_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a Dragon Quest Spinoff. I've heard a lot about this series(playing IX right now) as well as the spinoffs, but this is probably the first time I've heard about this particular game

I've only ever heard of the Dragon Quest Monster subseries. Always meant to pick up one of the DS ones to check it out but I'm not overly fond of monster tamer type games nor the Dragon Quest series.

I've only ever heard of the Dragon Quest Monster subseries. Always meant to pick up one of the DS ones to check it out but I'm not overly fond of monster tamer type games nor the Dragon Quest series.

The DS ones are garbage honestly. It plays out similarly to Pokemon, except if you could breed your pokemon to get new ones (I think theres around 150~ monsters). But if anything you should try it for the story, it's very unique and has some pretty unforgettable characters.

Like Warabou here. He plugs up a hole in the island you're on so that it doesn't sink, and your quest for the game is to find something to use as a plug so he can be free.post-26441-0-01047100-1398744945_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

The DS ones are garbage honestly. It plays out similarly to Pokemon, except if you could breed your pokemon to get new ones (I think theres around 150~ monsters). But if anything you should try it for the story, it's very unique and has some pretty unforgettable characters.

Like Warabou here. He plugs up a hole in the island you're on so that it doesn't sink, and your quest for the game is to find something to use as a plug so he can be free.attachicon.gifwarabou.jpg

I'm not totally opposed to it. I do like the Shin Megami Tensei series so if it works well enough I'm good with it. Unfortunately I don't have a Gameboy Color so it's gonna be awhile until I can even try it.