Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc 1 x 1 with Astral Legend

Dovashy

Hello there. Sorry if I'm getting at this kinda late but I'm here. I have some ideas though I don't know if you want to stick closely to the canon or not. Don't really have a problem with either one. I'll list some ideas that I have and maybe you can choose which one that you might like.

The first idea is kinda vague because it purely is depended on imagination. Astral and Spike try out Astral's new spell called the Spirit Wings. This can be used flying like normal or be used as a long range teleportation ability and with that nothing is out of their reach. Their standing in the middle of the open field between Ponyville and Sweet Apple Acres. Spike grabs hold of Astral's tail and they use the spell to teleport. While their in the Ethereal stream, they must take care of staying together or they get flung in a random direction because Astral will in fact break the spell to go save Spike even if they risk getting thrown in an unfamiliar place. Unfortunately, as they get halfway to their destination which is Canterlot, the part of the tail that Spike was holding tears off and he gets sent flying in a random direction though Astral goes back and grabs Spike, he can't really right himself so they can go back where they are wanting to head. Instead, they get launched out back in the skies above Ponyville and they go crashing to the ground. Astral uses a shock absorbent spell so they don't get hurt. They look around to see them in the same place where they started although the world around them is different. First, there's the solar eclipse in the sky. Second, Ponyville is no longer just a small town. It's almost as big as the capital city of Canterlot. Third, ponies, although abundant, aren't the only ones that live in this grand city. Mid sized dragons, griffions, changelings, and just about anything else you can think of live in this city. The icing on the cake is that the Mane 6 aren't even in this version of Ponyville and neither is Celestia who at this point has disappeared, Equestria as a whole is being watched by Luna and Nightmare Moon right now. There's a new Mane 6 in which Astral dubs later as the Opposite Six that uses the Elements of Harmony now. Two of them being Astral and Spike who elements light up the moment they get there. Appearently, something is happening within this world and the elements of harmony couldn't be used because two or three of were also missing during an impending attack from the legendary monsters that had broken free from Tartarus the first time around and because of that, the Elements could not work at their fullest potential and Canterlot was the first to go down in the great war. The Crystal Empire is still safe thanks to the Crystal Heart but because of the danger for now, it's kingdom remains open only for a little while to shelter any and all who needs protection from the monsters that had broken free. Luna is planning to move everyone but is short of an army or anypony powerful enough other than her and Nightmare Moon to actually provide enough protection on the trek there since their missing a few Element of Harmony bearers. Now Astral and Spike do not know this, as their still wondering just what happened to the place as everything seems to be either crumbled or destroyed completely. Also since Astral don't know exactly where they are, he really can't teleport them back to their Equestria. This idea starts with them and a character that you're playing as being summoned by Luna and Nightmare Moon and the rest of the Mane 6 that still exists in this world.

Unfortunately, I can't really list much more at the moment because I have to work but I'll list my other ideas here soon.

(edited)

Hello there. Sorry if I'm getting at this kinda late but I'm here. I have some ideas though I don't know if you want to stick closely to the canon or not. Don't really have a problem with either one. I'll list some ideas that I have and maybe you can choose which one that you might like.

The first idea is kinda vague because it purely is depended on imagination. Astral and Spike try out Astral's new spell called the Spirit Wings. This can be used flying like normal or be used as a long range teleportation ability and with that nothing is out of their reach. Their standing in the middle of the open field between Ponyville and Sweet Apple Acres. Spike grabs hold of Astral's tail and they use the spell to teleport. While their in the Ethereal stream, they must take care of staying together or they get flung in a random direction because Astral will in fact break the spell to go save Spike even if they risk getting thrown in an unfamiliar place. Unfortunately, as they get halfway to their destination which is Canterlot, the part of the tail that Spike was holding tears off and he gets sent flying in a random direction though Astral goes back and grabs Spike, he can't really right himself so they can go back where they are wanting to head. Instead, they get launched out back in the skies above Ponyville and they go crashing to the ground. Astral uses a shock absorbent spell so they don't get hurt. They look around to see them in the same place where they started although the world around them is different. First, there's the solar eclipse in the sky. Second, Ponyville is no longer just a small town. It's almost as big as the capital city of Canterlot. Third, ponies, although abundant, aren't the only ones that live in this grand city. Mid sized dragons, griffions, changelings, and just about anything else you can think of live in this city. The icing on the cake is that the Mane 6 aren't even in this version of Ponyville and neither is Celestia who at this point has disappeared, Equestria as a whole is being watched by Luna and Nightmare Moon right now. There's a new Mane 6 in which Astral dubs later as the Opposite Six that uses the Elements of Harmony now. Two of them being Astral and Spike who elements light up the moment they get there. Appearently, something is happening within this world and the elements of harmony couldn't be used because two or three of were also missing during an impending attack from the legendary monsters that had broken free from Tartarus the first time around and because of that, the Elements could not work at their fullest potential and Canterlot was the first to go down in the great war. The Crystal Empire is still safe thanks to the Crystal Heart but because of the danger for now, it's kingdom remains open only for a little while to shelter any and all who needs protection from the monsters that had broken free. Luna is planning to move everyone but is short of an army or anypony powerful enough other than her and Nightmare Moon to actually provide enough protection on the trek there since their missing a few Element of Harmony bearers. Now Astral and Spike do not know this, as their still wondering just what happened to the place as everything seems to be either crumbled or destroyed completely. Also since Astral don't know exactly where they are, he really can't teleport them back to their Equestria. This idea starts with them and a character that you're playing as being summoned by Luna and Nightmare Moon and the rest of the Mane 6 that still exists in this world.

Unfortunately, I can't really list much more at the moment because I have to work but I'll list my other ideas here soon.

For 1 x 1's I don't care about canon. That's an interesting idea, so will it be Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon in charge, or a bipolar mix of both? 

Edited by Dovashy

For 1 x 1's I don't care about canon. That's an interesting idea, so will it be Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon in charge, or a bipolar mix of both? 

It's going to be a mixture of both since Nightmare Moon hasn't really left Luna at all seeing as she can tap into her at will. Also because while Luna herself is powerful so is her other half and because she doesn't have any qualms about attacking and killing anything that threatens the kingdom or the citizens that live there.