Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Wolves Vs. Ponies

Pinkazoid

Linguz watches shit happen and decides to state where everyone is. "Titan is sitting at a table, eating. Haste and Yuki are at the door of the cafeteria. Blaze and Black apparently went to the cafeteria."

Titan keeps muching on his apples.

Edited by Linguz

"Alright then... get better..." Black said, watching Blaze walk off. Eying the rest of the cafeteria, he noticed Titan on his own eating away at his own food. He shrugged, figuring he may as well make an attempt to introduce himself and made his way to a nearby seat. "So what are you hear for?"

Titan looked at the only other stallion before pointing to his shield. "Parents sent me here when they figured out it was the only safe place. I'm to, and I quote, 'Study, practice, and defend your peers.' So basically what I do no matter where I am but adding in study. I just hope those two are doing okay without me by their side. So what do they call you and why are you here?"

"Outside of the family, people refer to me as Hunter." Black answered, taking some interest on the shield Titan has on his back. "I'm here mainly to learn new stuff, even if I thought it was unnecessary, so that I could prepare for the future. Wanna try being a guard along side the rest of the family, so my uncle suggested this place."

Blaze Fails to fall asleep and trots to the Cafeteria and sits down and resumes eating her apple, but ends up sleeping and waking up for about 10 minutes "Uhhhhh, I need sleep but i just can't goto sleep in my bed tonight."

Edited by Octavia91

(It's actual on his left shoulder. By kicking out his left leg, it drops down and locks in place at his left foreleg. He's always ready to use it.)

Titan nodded. "So what are you called besides Hunter? My born name is Iron Shield, mines steel though, but the name I go by is Titan. And a guard, a good job. Lot of honor there."

Black smiled. "Whether it be for famous ponies or the royal army itself, guard work has always been a family speciality. My family name goes by the Agents, and as you can probably guess, I go by Agent Black. I have a twin, so we gave ourselves nicknames so that others don't confuse us again. Besides, our father ain't too keen on using the family name in public... and it's a whole lot better than being referred to as Black or White."

Edited by NeverNeverland

Titan gave him a confused look. "Giving yourself nicknames doesn't help if you look identical. Or were you both called Black? Still, I agree with you. I go by Titan because it just suits me more than Iron or Shield."

"Heh... we were pretty young at the time..." Black chuckled, amused at the slight fault. "It does hold some truth. I was called Hunter because, as far as it seems, I don't really stop working for something until I get it... or I die... and my brother's known as Skinner, since he's the more patient one." He gives a mocking face. "Because he likes to take the time to smell the roses instead of plowing through everything."

"Sometimes it's the roses that must be smelled to properly guard the client. Don't think that rushing forward is always the best path." Done with his advice he went back to eating. "So, what will you do when wolves attack? I'm convinced that they will for I heard a howl and i know wolves won't stay still if they can attack. The question is just when."

"Sometimes it's the roses that must be smelled to properly guard the client. Don't think that rushing forward is always the best path." Done with his advice he went back to eating. "So, what will you do when wolves attack? I'm convinced that they will for I heard a howl and i know wolves won't stay still if they can attack. The question is just when."

"Very true. I've learned that lesson the hard way." Black said, looking back at his wings. "As for the wolves, if they decide to attack, the plan can vary. Whether we're in a group, alone, protecting someone, just trying to make it to an ending point, I can't exactly say what to do, all I know is that the best thing you can do is be physically ready to fight.

"Physically and mentally prepared. No matter how strong one is, if they run at the sight of wolves, they won't help. I know what I'll be doing when wolves attack." He looked at Hunter with a small grin. "I'll be defending this school alongside whoever is helping, shoving the wolves back into the forest."

"Right... always keep on forgetting that." Black nodded, becoming less impressed with his knowledge of the simplest fighting tricks. "I'd personally settle with getting rid of the wolves in a more gruesome fashion, but whatever keeps them away from the land will have to do."

Edited by NeverNeverland

Evilshy went into the cafeteria and looked around. There were several ponies here and there, eating, talking, and other things. She glanced at the menu saw one or two things that interested her. She managed to sneak a salad away while nopony was looking, and then sat down alone. As she ate, she one of her wings and a large-ish spider crawled out. It skittered over her shoulder and jumped onto the table, where it began to spin a web between the table and Evilshy's hair. She smiled as she tried to eat her salad slowly, not wanting to wreck the web.

"And that'snot wrong either. I'm sure plenty others share your way of thinking, more than those who share mine. I simply prefer not to spill blood on the floor unless absolutely necessary." He finished his meal and turned his full attention on Hunter. "I guess you could say I'm compasionate towards the wolves, even knowing everything they did. What reason do you have for wanting to kill them all anyway? Not saying that they deserve to be shown utter mercy, I'm just curious."