Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Zoophilia?

CosmicHooves

(edited)

Found them. Interestingly, there's quite a few horse f**king subreddits. I wonder if that's got to do with this fandom?

I don't think so. I've been hearing stories about this from years before Gen 4. There's one particularly infamous one where a guy died from it.

Edited by nami438

This falls into the realm of how I see people's fetishes and such. I don't care what you fantasize about or what you think about when you are servicing yourself, but there are certain things that should stay in fantasy and should never be acted upon, zoophilia included.

(edited)

Tell that to Catherine the Great

That was a myth, her fat a$$ actually died from a stroke x)

Look we all need to calm down on here! As long as you don't shove Clop pics in my face or talk about it to me, then we're cool!

Oh no you don't, you don't get to say that.

You straight-up said that all people who fap the cartoon are weird, amoral, and pathetic, then said it should be illegal.

You can't retreat and try to reword your points if you're faced with the consequences of your vile, bigoted words.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 5

That was a myth, her fat a$$ actually died from a stroke x)Oh no you don't, you don't get to say that.

You straight-up said that all people who fap the cartoon are weird, amoral, and pathetic, then said it should be illegal.

You can't retreat and try to reword your points if you're faced with the consequences of your vile, bigoted words.

I don't give a sh*t to be honest what anyone thinks, I'm just trying to stop this from becoming a flame war!

(edited)

I don't give a sh*t to be honest what anyone thinks, I'm just trying to stop this from becoming a flame war!

This is what you're using:

Spoonful-of-water.jpg

To stop the flame war you started:

wildfire_feature43.jpeg

We all burn together.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 4

Okay then, to all you Cloppers out there, persuade me. Tell me what you find sexually attractive about cartoon ponies?

(And before you all say I'm a hypocrite, I find Human Rarity attractive. Not pony Rarity, not anthro Rarity, not EG Rarity!)

(edited)

Okay then, to all you Cloppers out there, persuade me. Tell me what you find sexually attractive about cartoon ponies?

(And before you all say I'm a hypocrite, I find Human Rarity attractive. Not pony Rarity, not anthro Rarity, not EG Rarity!)

You're coming off self-entitled.

I don't think anyone has to do sh*t for you.

You either say "hey look, that cartoon's got the look" or you don't.

C'est la f*cking vie.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Though I feel no particular obligation to do so, I'll bite.  I don't necessarily consider myself a "clopper," and am not overly fond of labels in general.  That being said: I think female cartoon characters are often attractive (to me) for the same reason irl women might be considered attractive.  My inherent and inextricable tendency to gravitate towards certain "feminine" qualities (present in their appearance and / or personality); flowing, appealing curves, long eyelashes, relatively higher pitched or softer voice...  Granted these are arguably stereotypical qualities / no woman is merely the sum of these things, and I think beauty and attractiveness do not exist in but a single, fixed form.  But let's examine cartoon ponies, specifically.  I practically regard them as quadrupedal anime girls (those big, gorgeous, emotive eyes) that - let's face it - don't seem especially hung up on the whole wearing-clothing / avoiding indecent exposure type stuff.  Long, colorful manes certainly don't hurt.  And sometimes even the show itself comes off as a veritable parade of pony butts lol.

Having said all this...  I'm not entirely sure what I'm meant to persuade you about.  If it's whether attraction to one thing or the other is right or wrong...  Morality doesn't and shouldn't enter into it.  It is neither wrong nor right to be attracted to something or someone.  Condemning someone for being attracted to a fictional, colorful pony girl is rather silly and pointless, in my opinion.  If anything I wonder...  Why are people that find it odd / weird / disturbing seemingly so intrigued by it lol?  I haven't been especially vocal about such attractions until fairly recently, but I've seen outspoken detractors voicing their opinions aplenty.  I've no particular interest in hurting you or anyone / anything else.  I fail, quite miserably, to see how my existence would pose a threat to anyone.  I would never "attack" a stranger with explicit material or share - in exacting detail - any fantasies I might have.  Or, rather, I'd need a pretty damned straightforward invitation to share anything even remotely explicit (and, even then, would likely be hesitant to do so).  I'm not here to convert, harass, or cause discomfort; though I'm not clear as to your motives.

I hope that I was able to express my feelings in a way that was neither inflammatory nor offensive.

• Brohoof 2

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Zoophilia basically the same thing as Beastiality? :huh:

I'm not familiar with these terms, so help would be appreciated :)

Basically, zoophilia is the thought process of being attracted to real animals, and bestiality is actually committing the sex on them.
  • Brohoof 3

Ya know, I think I'll stay in America.

It seems like a lovely place.

As bad as our economy may seem at times, the very LAST thing I would want to do is to move out of this country.

Denmark, Norway, and the Netherlands dont seem bad. They always seem to rank pretty high in the Happiness polls.

Though Amsterdam would likely tar and feather someone into Zoophilia considering how much they love their dogs.

See how I kept it on topic :)

Basically, zoophilia is the thought process of being attracted to real animals, and bestiality is actually committing the sex on them.

Thank you Dattebayo! Your answer is very helpful and brief! :) Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Denmark, Norway, and the Netherlands dont seem bad. They always seem to rank pretty high in the Happiness polls.

Though Amsterdam would likely tar and feather someone into Zoophilia considering how much they love their dogs.

See how I kept it on topic :)

Sorry, I got carried away.

I'm just very passionate about my country.

Still don't know how this is a thing.  Can anyone explain?

I can understand cloppers but this is ridiculous...

Why some members of H. sapien are attracted to animals that are not H. sapien?

(edited)

This reminds me of one story... I was once an admin on polish version of Uncyclopedia (parody of Wikipedia), and on the site there was a pretty offensive article about furries, making them look like plain zoophiliacs. I didn't delete it, becasue article being offensive was acceptable, as long as it was well-written.

One time, a Polish furry started complaining about the article. He said, that it's horribly unfair, because not all furries identify with zoophilia, and it's unfair to generalize like that. Seriously. He wrote, "not all of us identify with that". Not that it's a minority, not that it's not an important part of what furries are - only that it's not universal in their community. To this day, I'm not sure what to think about that... But it left a strong impression and somewhat shaped my perception of furries. :s

Edited by Szafa Lesiaka

I believe it's right when you're over a minor and the animal is fucking you. Like a horse, that bro would TEAR YOU UP!

By that logic, if a 13 year old boy consents to fucking you, it is perfectly right. The animal is too stupid to understand

By that logic, if a 13 year old boy consents to fucking you, it is perfectly right. The animal is too stupid to understand

It was a joke, no I do NOT think Zoophilia is correct.