Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Avatar and Signature Request

Glike

I'm hoping that anypony can help me out here. So far  I really, really like this forum, and I want to fee a bit integrated. So what better way than having a unique Avatar and Sig?

I'm not very picky, so you add can whatever ideas you may have to my Avatar and Sig. All I ask is that my Avatar feature Lyra and her lyre, and my Sig feature the Mane Six. I would also like if you can add my username to the Avi and Sig. I leave the font, color, configuration, art style, etc. up to your creative genius.

Thank you in advance! I really do appreciate this.

Hey glike! I added effects to this and drew ur name on it because I thought it would look better like that.

Hope u like it! :squee:post-26541-0-60699700-1399776549_thumb.jpg

I couldn't put ur name on this though, but here's ur sig: post-26541-0-45059400-1399776577_thumb.jpg

Thanks a ton! I'm having a bit of trouble getting the sig into my signature, but it'll get there. Really, thanks though, You have no idea how grateful I am. :D

Sorry to say, but there is no way that you're going to get that picture as your signature unless you resize it. The dimensions of the picture are substantially way to big.

@@Glike

I tried to resize the above picture, but it looked horrible when it did resize. I got bored so I took the liberty of making you a sig. Hope you like it.

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

If you need help setting it up, fell free to ask.

(edited)

Hey glike, I don't know if ur reading this but I drew this sig and added a background.

Here, hopefully u will get this one in the signature settings.

post-26541-0-67594800-1399820421_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChibiDashie

I don't want either of you left out because you went through so much trouble for me. I've decided to use Dashie's Avatar, and Pinkamena's Signature. Thanks you two! :3