Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

@

The fact that Guame is as fast as Cytomander is certainly odd... :/ Someone as fast as Cytomander being the same speed as Guame....?

Though the fact that Gurren Lagann sweeped Jasmine does not surprise me! For Gurren Lagann always wins in the end! (Especially when fire beats steel :P )

@

The fact that Guame is as fast as Cytomander is certainly odd... :/ Someone as fast as Cytomander being the same speed as Guame....?

Though the fact that Gurren Lagann sweeped Jasmine does not surprise me! For Gurren Lagann always wins in the end! (Especially when fire beats steel :P )

It has to do with the fact that Guame was trained against bird pokemon, so he's basically EVed up the ass with speed EVs.

Cytomander on the other hand went up against mostly bug types and has HP EVs as a result.

And it's impressive because of the fact that Gurren Lagann was 3 levels below her Magnemites and 8 below her Steelix.

I don't think I'll evolve Gurren Laggan because

a. He'll get much slower

b. Magmortar looks stupid

@,

Heheheheh...

Guess.

Who's.

Back.

And I've got a few ideas for some new headstones.

Anyways, sorry, for copping out early last round. I got caaught up in the web that was life and had to stop. Besides, I wasn't really doing anything, and you guys were posting way to fast for me to have any kind of social interaction.

So, now, I humbly request... might I join again?

Although, as a heads- up, I have some summer activities that will keep me almost completely occupied for the last week of June/first two weeks of July... I hope you understand.

Now for a character... hmm. What to be...?

NYX NYX NYX NYX! http://youtu.be/p6IR_9Fc0Pc?t=2m27s

But anyway, I would like it if you returned, but ultimately, it's up to jolteon. Really, most of the posting has been EDM and DJ so far, but they've just been going back and forth. The thing is it'll probably be delayed another week or so due to Jolteon finishing school. I dunno, I've been losing track of time.

• Brohoof 2

I now have an even higher level of respect for you. It would even be better if you could actually do that in game... XD

Oh, well.

So, I'm not sure if I should bring Sora back. Probably not, so i'll have to go with someone else. Hmm... I've always been a fan of ghost types. Maybe I'll be a Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure...

It has to do with the fact that Guame was trained against bird pokemon, so he's basically EVed up the ass with speed EVs.

Cytomander on the other hand went up against mostly bug types and has HP EVs as a result.

And it's impressive because of the fact that Gurren Lagann was 3 levels below her Magnemites and 8 below her Steelix.

I don't think I'll evolve Gurren Laggan because

a. He'll get much slower

b. Magmortar looks stupid

Oh! I see! :P It really is a wonder what EVs can do! Increase attributes a Pokemon's good in already and you get a fantastic Pokemon, but increase a Pokemon's weaker stats and you get something both hilarious and awesome! xD

Really? :o Wow! It's amazing just how powerful the strength of the human (/pokemon) spirit really is!

Yeah, Magmortar always looked a little odd to me too :/ Electrivire on the other hand looks pretty badass!

NYX NYX NYX NYX! 

Really, most of the posting has been EDM and DJ so far, but they've just been going back and forth.

We're just very active RPers I guess :P lol

@,

I'd be happy to have you Nyx, but like Suits said, I won't be actually posting in this for another ~2 weeks. And also, legendaries aren't allowed so I'm afraid Sora can't return :( 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Yes, rather ironically, Guame is pretty damn fast and instead of being a defensive wall, I use him as a semi bulky attacker. He also has a rivalry stats with Adenino(now a Feraligatr).  

It's mostly because Gurren Lagann is fast as Hell. Not only is he faster than Anti-Spiral, but his special attack is on par with his. His one weakness vs Anti-Spiral is that Anti-Spiral has more HP and special defense. As such, Gurren Lagann is my main sweeper, which makes sense

And yes! Magmar had a weird head, but then you look him over and it actually looks really cool. He's got these cool spines, a black choker, and his tail is pretty cool looking. When he becomes Magmortar, he gets so much fatter, turns pink, loses his tail and spines, and his once cool beak looks like it was smashed into his face. That, and he gets slower

@

Guame sounds like he's become quite an exceptional Sandslash! :o

It certainly makes Gurren Lagann one of the power players of your team!

Yeah, Magmortar really doesn't look as good as his pre-evolution. I admit Magmar's face is certainly wierd, but te rest of him makes up for it! :P

• Brohoof 1

@

Haha xD That's true! Blaine himself was even more of a badass in the Pokemon Manga though in my opinion!

Maybe so, but still, it was one of the few Pokemon who made Charizard struggle. The same Charizard who took down Articuno, nearly took down a haxed Entei, and survived Hydro Pump

Magmar being able to actually match Charizard in terms of power was pretty impressive, it was only Charizard's flying that saved him

@

I see what you mean! :o How did I ever miss this episode? Another cartoon I have to start watching again then! lol

TBH, Ash is a moron, but the Pokemon battles are entertaining if nothing more. Especially when Pikachu pulls off a Dragon Ball Z move

0FvyIX.gif

@

They certainly are! Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way to make the games like that? And yes, he is a bit of a moron! xD They all are if they can't even see through the poorly made disguises of Team Rocket!

@

They certainly are! Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way to make the games like that? And yes, he is a bit of a moron! xD They all are if they can't even see through the poorly made disguises of Team Rocket!

If the games were like that, you'd have to actually be nice to your Pokemon unlike most gamers and you'd be able to get around type advantages

@

But who doesn't want to be nice to Pokémon? :D Ok, so there may be the skeletons of many a rattata, zubat and bidoof left abandoned in some games, but the rest I would care for you. They're kind of already doing that with the Pokémon-amie thing, as more friendship gives dodging and critical hits. They'll soon be developing real emotions... :blink:

@

But who doesn't want to be nice to Pokémon? :D Ok, so there may be the skeletons of many a rattata, zubat and bidoof left abandoned in some games, but the rest I would care for you. They're kind of already doing that with the Pokémon-amie thing, as more friendship gives dodging and critical hits. They'll soon be developing real emotions... :blink:

Wait, they're doing that? Back in Generation 4, it was a joke to say that Paul was basically every gamer embodied as all they do is grind up their stats, get happiness only if it helps them, and put their Pokemon through Hell

@

Yeah! You have to care for your Pokemon in the new Gen you want to reap the benefits! Let me tell you, caring for them is not for the Paul-like people! It takes time, dedication and a lot of sugary Pokemon treats! I must be one of those odd player that actually gets a little sentimentally attached to his Pokemon... xD

@

Yeah! You have to care for your Pokemon in the new Gen you want to reap the benefits! Let me tell you, caring for them is not for the Paul-like people! It takes time, dedication and a lot of sugary Pokemon treats! I must be one of those odd player that actually gets a little sentimentally attached to his Pokemon... xD

Well then, in 4th Gen, the common practice was sending out Pokemon as Death Fodder and what not, so obviously, unless you wanted to use Return, they weren't happy

@

That's true :/ It's all changed now, which is pretty cool though! More critical hits and actually dodging moves? Yes please! :P

I actually think it's kind of annoying. The game was already luck based, now your opponent can toss around a free Double Team and Focus Energy.

Another thing, I hate how moves that hit multiple targets have their damage split up instead of doing full damage to both targets