Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

Pst, if your still open, I would like to put forward a character or two,

As a student, I would like to put forward Whitney the Miltank Gijinka, as she didn't get that much, if any of a run last time.

Name: Whitney The Miltank Gijinka.

Age + Grade: 17 Senior

Pokemon Half: Miltank

Abilities: ... Tanky ... oh so tanky...
  Can restore her helth by sleeping or drinking, you guessed it, milk

Appearance: Her skin is Miltank pink, she wears an outfit the is VERY reminiscent of a maids outfit, just extended in some areas to provide comfort for some of her... more outstanding features *cough* boobies *cough*. HOWEVER! She has a dual personality, and will sometimes put on tracksuit pants and a big woolen sweeter/jumper/wind-sheeter. All of these are in Miltanks secondary colours.

Personality: She has a flip-switch personality, one side of her is confident and flirty, the other side is, well, Fluttershy basically. Very self-conscious and shy.

It swaps when the atmosphere (emotional not chemical) changes quickly. Both sides are pacifistic in nature.

Backstory: ... umm, she was born... she went to primary school and got picked on, so her parents took her out and home schooled her, then she did various courses instead of highschool, until this school opened... 

I swear I'm usually better then this at story.

Other: Can speak some French.

Dorm # (1-10): 3

Now, If your not objected to her I would also like to bring Dark back, as a Psychology and/or Philosophy teacher.

Name: Dark (Mr. Sableye)

Age + Subject/Club: 25 Psychology/Philosophy

Pokemon Half: Sableye

Abilities: (Needs to) Eat to stay alive, and he's not that picky. Really, he isn't. He can and will eat anything.

Has enhanced hearing but needs glasses to read.

Appearance: The guy in my Profile pic, but older.

White (albeit sunburned, he's Aussie) skin, Purple hair, Sablears, Sablefeet and one sablehand (Make ALL the Sablepuns) he has two red gems on upper back, two green on lower back.

He wears either a Black gentlemen's coat, a black vest with a grey button sector and lining and a white top with suit pants and a top-hat (gentlemanly not ringmastery) Or brown plied shorts and a purple t-shirt.

Personality: He is relaxed but serious when teaching, but the rest of the time, he's just a big kid with knowledge of the adult world.

Backstory: After puplishing a book, Dark got bored of that and went to University where he got a Bacholers degree in Psychology and doctorate in Philosophy. At some point he can't remember, he got his teaching license as well.

Other: Ausrtalian, prepare for slang and lot's of 'Mate's and 'Love's.

Dorm # (F1-F15)  F4 if it's not taken, if it is, oh well, any that's free.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Pst, if your still open, I would like to put forward a character or two,

As a student, I would like to put forward Whitney the Miltank Gijinka, as she didn't get that much, if any of a run last time.

Name: Whitney The Miltank Gijinka.

Age + Grade: 17 Senior

Pokemon Half: Miltank

Abilities: ... Tanky ... oh so tanky...

Can restore her helth by sleeping or drinking, you guessed it, milk.

Appearance: Her skin is Miltank pink, she wears an outfit the is VERY reminiscent of a maids outfit, just extended in some areas to provide comfort for some of her... more outstanding features *cough* boobies *cough*. HOWEVER! She has a dual personality, and will sometimes put on tracksuit pants and a big woolen sweeter/jumper/wind-sheeter. All of these are in Miltanks secondary colours.

Personality: She has a flip-switch personality, one side of her is confident and flirty, the other side is, well, Fluttershy basically. Very self-conscious and shy.

It swaps when the atmosphere (emotional not chemical) changes quickly. Both sides are pacifistic in nature.

Backstory: ... umm, she was born... she went to primary school and got picked on, so her parents took her out and home schooled her, then she did various courses instead of highschool, until this school opened... 

I swear I'm usually better then this at story.

Other: Can speak some French.

Dorm # (1-10): 3

Oh god... NOT HER AGAIN! On a more serious note, when you're making a character who's defining trait is the fact that she has giant boobs, you're going to run in to some issues.

Edited by Suitaloo
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh god... NOT HER AGAIN! On a more serious note, when you're making a character who's defining trait is the fact that she has giant boobs, you're going to run in to some issues.

Either that or she's a secret badass who was the mother of Whitney's Miltank

I found the only other nonsexualised Miltank gjinka

pokemon_gijinka__eron_the_murderous_milt

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

(edited)

@

*Tilts head to side* She looks like a cheerleader more than a school teacher .....

Just change the clothes to match the description I had and make her have an (extremely) long ponytail then it will sort of look like Melissa.

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 1

@

*Tilsts head to side* She looks like a cheerleader more than a school teacher .....

Just change the clothes to match the description I had and make her have an (extremely) long ponytail then it will sort of look like Melissa.

I can't draw for crap, I just randomly found it. 

Here's what happens if I draw

2014_05_18_021548.jpg

(edited)

Hey guys, I'm not too sure if I'll be able to be super active with this for a little while. I won't have a lot of time, which DMing definitely takes, to make the big posts that are best for this early on in the RP. I might get one big post in a day, and possibly a couple little posts here and there. I won't guarantee much, but I will guarantee that I won't let this die this early. It's just gonna be a little slower than the last.

Also, I'd appreciate if we could enforce the "two posts between your's" rule. I don't want things to get over run by two people. So wait for two posts to happen in between the ones you make, including ones made by the RPer you're talking to.

Edited by Jolteon
  • Brohoof 4

Either that or she's a secret badass who was the mother of Whitney's Miltank

I found the only other nonsexualised Miltank gjinka

img-2677708-1-pokemon_gijinka__eron_the_

I was tempted to make this be Whitney, and by tempted I mean I finished the entire post before deciding I better just leave it a girl...