Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

He hasn't, AFAIK. This should be an interesting subplot.

If Evil hasn't integrated that into his story yet, I'll bet it's gunna happen.

My writings focus on Melissa and Nik, Synthia and Rune are going to show up a bit but not much. It is an awesome idea though and seeing you guys do it would be interesting

@@Suitaloo

While I didn't really think about that, he's not going to be able to last very long. He's not a big long distance guy. Plus, the world record for fastest mile run is less than 4 minutes, so a minute isn't incredibly crazy. Storm mainly uses his speed for dodging and sprinting. 

@@Suitaloo

While I didn't really think about that, he's not going to be able to last very long. He's not a big long distance guy. Plus, the world record for fastest mile run is less than 4 minutes, so a minute isn't incredibly crazy. Storm mainly uses his speed for dodging and sprinting. 

Alright, fair enough. It just felt like it was a bit ridiculous, even for a sprinter.

Hehehe, if Storm fights a wall, I assume he'll get exhausted and fall, yes?

Anyway, any ideas for what happens to Apisves when he evolves? Relax Jolteon, it won't be quick

Lol at Miltank gjinkas. So many sexual things you can do for them that I won't bring up

Hehehe, if Storm fights a wall, I assume he'll get exhausted and fall, yes? Anyway, any ideas for what happens to Apisves when he evolves? Relax Jolteon, it won't be quickLol at Miltank gjinkas. So many sexual things you can do for them that I won't bring up

Maybe Apiseves could be a lot more alert and fast paced, as a Beedrill is far more "hyperactive" than their previous evolution!

Yes... Maybe best to leave Miltank gijinkas at that! xD This is an RP for all ages! Lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Maybe Apiseves could be a lot more alert and fast paced, as a Beedrill is far more "hyperactive" than their previous evolution!

That's the idea. Also, since Beedrill live in a hive, he'd be more social. As for abilites...maybe he can sprout stingers from his hands, Wolverine style? 

As for Miltanks

1280038753876.jpg

I found Whitney's

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 3

That's the idea. Also, since Beedrill live in a hive, he'd be more social. As for abilites...maybe he can sprout stingers from his hands, Wolverine style?  As for Miltanksimg-2669493-1-1280038753876.jpgI found Whitney's

That sounds like a good idea! :) I like the sound of the stingers!

Oh no! Not this again! It took me so long to defeat that creature of evil! *runs*

• Brohoof 1

That sounds like a good idea! :) I like the sound of the stingers!

Oh no! Not this again! It took me so long to defeat that creature of evil! *runs*

There's nowhere you can run, nowhere Rollout can't find you

@

Maybe you should put something about which teachers are in which Dorm, so that there aren't any double-ups or anything like that.

What time is it in the RP?

I don't know why someone would be going to bed. Synthia said that the sunlight would catch the sword she left Rune at like 11 am, and she was entering at 10:57, which was her first post, so I'd imagine somewhere around there.

• Brohoof 1

That's the idea. Also, since Beedrill live in a hive, he'd be more social. As for abilites...maybe he can sprout stingers from his hands, Wolverine style?

As for Miltanks

img-2669493-1-1280038753876.jpg

I found Whitney's

I started laughing maniacally after seeing this.Then I heard myself: "Moooohahahah! Moooohahahahaha!"

Gosh Darn It.

• Brohoof 2

So Stark is definitely going to be teaching Skills class btw.

Wonder how Apisves is gonna get used to him every day XD

Guys I said learning a move is incredibly difficult for a gijinka. Apisves should not know Poison Sting, and TMs don't work on gijinka. Just wanted to be clear on that. Tbh, the only reason Storm knows Thunderbolt is for demonstration purposes, and it sort of makes sense with his back story with Stark.

• Brohoof 3

Guys I said learning a move is incredibly difficult for a gijinka. Apisves should not know Poison Sting, and TMs don't work on gijinka. Just wanted to be clear on that. Tbh, the only reason Storm knows Thunderbolt is for demonstration purposes, and it sort of makes sense with his back story with Stark.

I am one hundred percent on board with this. Also, I almost thought you said Slark right there instead of Stark. 

Basically

Slark_Update_Splash.jpg?version=0f9713b1

VS.

img-2632423-1-Staraptor.jpg

I am one hundred percent on board with this. Also, I almost thought you said Slark right there instead of Stark. 

Basically

Slark_Update_Splash.jpg?version=0f9713b1

VS.

img-2632423-1-Staraptor.jpg

Oh god D:

I don't think Stark would win that fight.