Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

*rocking back and forth in a corner* It's all over now... It was only one gym battle... The nightmare's over.... Happy thoughts... Happy thoughts... *shudders*

Even worse if you play on Nuzlocke. Your Pokemon are going to get slaughtered and you realize that Miltank is a homicidal maniac

e19.jpg

418.png

Lol I don't think I've ever had trouble with Whitney ever...

And , that looks pretty good to me! But I'll have to think about letting Melissa back in. Maybe when we get some water types that would actually join a swim team...

All we need to start is a character to join Storm's dorm and we'll be all set btw guys :)

Tragically, it's all so true!!!!! D:

It took me a week of grinding to get past Miltank. If you don't have a female Pokemon, you are already screwed when she Attracts/Paralyzes/Flinches you. At that point, you only have a what, 30% chance of actually attacking?

Lol I don't think I've ever had trouble with Whitney ever...

And , that looks pretty good to me! But I'll have to think about letting Melissa back in. Maybe when we get some water types that would actually join a swim team...

All we need to start is a character to join Storm's dorm and we'll be all set btw guys :)

YOU LIE!

Since we're still talking about Whitney an her bloody Miltank, I'm going to put my two cents in. I had to get all my Pokemon at least ten levels above the Miltank before I could defeat it.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I'm serious! I've been lucky enough to get the Machop from that trade as a female, and just Karate Chop the fuck out of the Miltank. Either that, or I give Rock Smash to my Quilava, which always ends up a bit over leveled, and beat her that way. *shrugs*

@,

I'm serious! I've been lucky enough to get the Machop from that trade as a female, and just Karate Chop the fuck out of the Miltank. Either that, or I give Rock Smash to my Quilava, which always ends up a bit over leveled, and beat her that way. *shrugs*

Lucky. I never get females and just get screwed by hax

Since we're still talking about Whitney an her bloody Miltank, I'm going to put my two cents in. I had to get all my Pokemon at least ten levels above the Miltank before I could defeat it.

I just had to spam smoke screen on it before using Fire Blast

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...still taking?

I think we are. There's still some partially filled dorms from the looks of it.

I just had to spam smoke screen on it before using Fire Blast

I still think the best approach is if you have Mewtwo with you! Nothing stands up against Mewtwo... Well, Miltank gives it a run for it's money, but it's still a good pokemon for the job! Psychic ftw!

(edited)

@

I forgot to mention thatMelissa also twaches health & physical education. Between raising her kids and working as a swimming teacher, she took a course as a health and P.E. teacher. Besides, we need more than three teachers and swimming could be a club sort of thing.

Edited by XANA

I think we are. There's still some partially filled dorms from the looks of it.

I still think the best approach is if you have Mewtwo with you! Nothing stands up against Mewtwo... Well, Miltank gives it a run for it's money, but it's still a good pokemon for the job! Psychic ftw!

That's not legit, and I bet if Miltank was leveled...

@

I forgot to mention that Melissa also teaches science. Between raising her kids and working as a swimming teacher, she took a course as a science teacher. Besides, we need more than three teachers and swimming could be a club sort of thing.

Odd profession. I'd assume she'd do something more physical

@

I guess you're right! xD Nothing beats Miltank!

Just out of interest, do the students get up to any battling training? Since they are part pokemon, do they have any classes for learning how to use a pokemon move?

• Brohoof 1

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Yup! If you looked at the dorms you'd see there are a lot of empty spaces :) This is gonna be open for quite some time. 

@,

Health would be fine. There isn't really PE b/c Skills class is kind of goin to replace that.

@,

Speaking of which, that's where Skills class comes in. The class is going to be all about honing the skills a gijinka has learned and discovering ones they didn't have before. This is also most likely where you'll start to find out how to use Pokemon moves. It's hard to sum up in a few sentences, but the opening post for the first class should help explain it better. 

@,@,

Hehe, if you had read my smut fic, you'd know why I'm laughing at her being the health teacher. Ha! I won't be surprised if someone gets a crush on Melissa 

• Brohoof 2

@

I quickly re-read the fic and now I know what you're talking about. XD

There's also the obvious, you know, health class usually includes sex ed and what not. 

Add into it the fact that lots of highschoolers have crushes on teachers and that Melissa is basically the poster boy for "DAAAAAYYUUMMMM!" and you got a recipe for crushes

• Brohoof 1

@

That is true and I think I forgot about the sex ed part. Also don't you mean poster 'girl'?

Wow, I literally just said that. Anyway, I'm fairly sure most males(and some girls) would be smitten with someone who looks like someone off of a romance film. Imagine the disappointment when they find out she's married xD

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I literally just said that. Anyway, I'm fairly sure most males(and some girls) would be smitten with someone who looks like someone off of a romance film. Imagine the disappointment when they find out she's married xD

Naw those movies are all Photoshop'd, nobody can ever look that perfect. XD