Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

Naw those movies are all Photoshop'd, nobody can ever look that perfect. XD

You can't photoshop a movie. You can put on make up and use CGI, but not photoshop. And not everyone of them is photoshopped

You can't photoshop a movie. You can put on make up and use CGI, but not photoshop. And not everyone of them is photoshopped

I just mean, that there is a lot of editing and make up. I do not know why I said that...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm making an application but I need to know if only one sort of type is allowed. Like I see there is a Rioulu and a Ninetales, so does that mean fire/fighting isn't on the table?

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

(edited)

Gotcha.

typhlosion_gijinka_by_kite2014-d5sfxdd.p

I can draw but I'm too damn lazy

Name: Genesis Kane

Age + Grade: 17-Junior

Pokemon Half: Typhlosion

Abilities: Sturdy and a tough fighter. Can safely make small flames with her hands and mouth but is known to suddenly burst in flames by accident.

Appearance: Like the picture above, smaller chest and shorter.

Personality: Outspoken, confident and sure of herself. Genesis is not one to shy away from any challenge or obstacle. Comes off as mean and slightly egotistic. She does carry soft spots for people who manage to weasel through her barrier.

Backstory: Genesis had left home at an early age for her own reasons and never looked back. She traveled around the regions as best as she could with little money and spent a lot of her time with abandoned Pokemon. Yet, she never trusted herself enough to become an actual trainer. Once she heard of Angel Academy she decided it was time to rest and see if she could learn to increase her natural abilities.

Other: Smokes cigarettes

Dorm # (1-10): 9?

Any constructive input is greatly appreciated.

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

@@RunsWithSquirlz

Looks good to me, although 7 is the last one we need to fill before we can at least start, so I'm gonna put Genesis there. 

Now that we have enough people, I'll most likely be starting this week, possibly tomorrow but I doubt it.

• Brohoof 2

@

Finally got the application sorted. Couldn't find a picture of Melissa when she's older so a description will have to do.

Name: Melissa Bojelin

Age + Subject/Club: 23, Health and Swimming Club

Pokemon Half: FLOATZEL!!!

Abilities: She can run faster than a regular human, have increased stamina/endurance and is able to do gymnastics.

Swift Swim – She is able to swim like a bullet in the water

Appearance: She has bright orange hair that is more often than not, tied up in a ponytail. She wears a yellow jacket with an orange top underneath, blue track pants and yellow sneakers. Recently, she has taken to wearing glasses while reading. She protests that it helps her read better.

Personality: She takes care of the students that she is teaching and doesn't mind if they gawk at her. She is outgoing, happy-go-lucky and she has taken on a more motherly tone because of her own kids.

Backstory: After leaving the academy, she went around the different regions with Nik until they decided to settle down in Castelia City in Unova. There, she started taking a course in teaching Health until she had her first child. A baby boy. It was then she decided to try and teach swimming and to take the Health course as a hobby sort of thing. Nik and Melissa got married and then, a few years later, she had her second child. A baby girl. Then she stayed at home until she finished her degree in Health. After hearing about the new academy that opened, she wanted to teach there and, much to Nik's dismay, left him in charge of the kids until she returned.

Other: I don't think there's anything else.

Dorm # (F1-F15): F10

• Brohoof 1

Just as a heads up, I'm going to be up Camping this coming weekend. I'm going up on Friday and then coming back on Saturday around noon-ish. So if you guys start and I don't post, now you know why.

My posts may be somewhat infrequent this weekend as well. I'll be going to the coast for most of Friday and Saturday, but if they have internet up there, I'll do my best to post! :P