Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The 1st Annual Brony Awards: Presented by BronyCon!

Obsidian_Winter

Greetings members of this fine community!

I would like to announce the creation of the 2013 1st Annual Brony Awards which will be held at BronyCon this year. I submitted this idea around the first part of January and was given the honor of Head Panelist by BronyCon on January 10th. Though I have just now reached a point where I need help from YOU the community. 

What are the Brony Awards you may ask? Well they are growing as we speak. Mainly we will be giving awards of various kinds to Bronies in the Community and their works. Some of the Catagories are:

Fanfiction of the Year

Best Dramatic Fanfic

Best Comedy Fanic

Brony Video of the Year

Best Dramatic Video

Best Animation and Art

Musician of the Year

Best Brony Original Composition

Creative Artwork of the year

Etc etc etc, You get the idea. There are 7 categories and others who are helping to put together the awards have offered ideas to make the awards show even better.

What can YOU do you may ask. Well first and foremost, we need a LOGO! Yep! We are reaching out to the artists of the community to help design our logo for THE awards show of the Year for Bronies. Please submit your final works to obsidianwinter@bronycon.org! We are working on something special for the artist who designs the new logo for the awards. Keep checking this thread for information on the 2013 1st annual Brony Awards!

Yours faithfully,

Obsidian Winter

• Brohoof 6