Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums presents: Clubs!

Sir Hugsalot

The disclaimer at the end was a very nice touch. It certainly brought a smile to my face. My opinion on the implementation of clubs? I'm surprised that this was never introduced years ago when things were at their peak if you get my meaning. Still, it's better late than never, right?

What will happen to the fan club threads? Will they still remain?

• smile 1

26 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

The disclaimer at the end was a very nice touch. It certainly brought a smile to my face. My opinion on the implementation of clubs? I'm surprised that this was never introduced years ago when things were at their peak if you get my meaning. Still, it's better late than never, right?

What will happen to the fan club threads? Will they still remain?

Thank you for your kind words, Ganondorf! :grin: It's so lovely to see you around us. And yes! We felt the same way. There's so much potential for these lovely clubs. Maybe you can make a Sunset Shimmer one for other fans? 

As for the Image Clubs, they shall stay. They do no harm. These Clubs simply add more tools and dimensions for people to show appreciation for whatever it is they are trying to organise. It can be a fan club or just an activity club or -- whatever you please within our Guidelines. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Really happy to see this being implemented! This was always one of my favorite new major additions from v4 of Invision Community and has a lot of fun applications for a forum such as this with so many different interest groups, both within and outside of the MLP fandom. Excited to see what clubs people come up with.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

On 2023-09-24 at 12:52 PM, Sweetie Sir said:

Dislaimer: image for reference only! Poniverse does not provide building materials, nor teleportation spell to Equestria. Poniverse is not responsible for misused spell, that instead of teleporting to Equestria, simply conjures a truck of chocolate milk at your doorstep! Chocolate milk caused by practicing such magic is Poniverse's property and should be surrendered immediately! ;)

We should ask Pinkie Pie or @Totally Lyra about this. full.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

3 hours ago, Silky Bloom said:

As for the Image Clubs, they shall stay. They do no harm. These Clubs simply add more tools and dimensions for people to show appreciation for whatever it is they are trying to organise. It can be a fan club or just an activity club or -- whatever you please within our Guidelines. 

Oh good. Glad to hear that the Fan Club threads shall remain. I get a lot of mileage from posting in the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club which I'm sure you know.

3 hours ago, Silky Bloom said:

Maybe you can make a Sunset Shimmer one for other fans? 

That's definitely in the realm of possibility assuming that no one else has gone and done so already.

• Brohoof 1

I come here with a new announcement! Club guidelines are up: https://mlpforums.com/topic/200816-mlp-forums-clubs-guidelines

Additionally I bring you the announcement for a new club for sensitive discussions created by our very own @Simon https://mlpforums.com/topic/200817-twilight-sparkle-invites-you-to-her-soapbox/

I hope you all are enjoying the new feature so far and I am very happy seeing the amount of feedback it receives <3 You're all the best :wub:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Silky Bloom Hello, Friendly Moderation Staff! I was wondering if I could suggest a club without having to be made "Owner"?

Absolutely! 

What are the name and rules you would like to apply? As well as photo and cover image. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Silky Bloom said:

As well as photo and cover image. :grin:

What are the dimensions? :mlp_grin:

10 minutes ago, Silky Bloom said:

What are the name and rules you would like to apply?

Equestria Girls Club  or Canterlot High Club whichever sounds better. 

The only big request I would have is to please keep your posts clean including artwork. 

Absolutely! 

Thank You, Silky! :D 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 hours ago, Silky Bloom said:

It tends to be flexible! Let’s experiment. Which images do you want? And we shall see. :twi:

Something like this?

Photo_of_Mane_Seven_at_Equestria_Land_EGROF.thumb.webp.690687050591ce40240237364ce0c958.webp 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

56 minutes ago, Silky Bloom said:

Because we had to do some cleaning up before we could execute them properly :pout:

What she means some jerk on staff was trying to download MLP movies and it caught a virus that they had to deal with. 

You KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

NAH just kidding, but really it was because they forgot the server was placed on an ancient alien burial ground...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-09-27 at 10:48 PM, Silly Druid said:

Since no one else did it, I want to start the "Fancy Mathematics" club myself. Can someone create it for me?

I can, I'll message you shortly. e-cocosmile.png

• Hugs 1

• The topic was unpinned