If offered a drink, would you take it?

Discordian

Depends on the drink.

Jack Daniels Tennessee? Hell yes!

Something mixed like a fuzzy navel? Yeah, totally.

Beer? No. Beer is disgusting.

Anything with vodka mixed in? No, Vodka is gross and way too strong for my taste.

• Brohoof 1

The downside is that there's a LOT of fighting between a...certain class of individual. And it ain't pretty.

I'm curious now.  lol, what is this class

Normally those who live on welfare, have a ridiculous amount of uncared for children, are housed by the state, wear tracksuits, have their heads shaved, adore football and take every drug known to man.

Them ;)

Normally those who live on welfare, have a ridiculous amount of uncared for children, are housed by the state, wear tracksuits, have their heads shaved, adore football and take every drug known to man.

Them ;)

oh man, i guess i'll just stay here then  :(

• Brohoof 1

Too young myself  :lol:  however if I was the right age no (well if i don't know them) however if I did know them if they they seemed to be a friend likely...

(edited)

Most definitely. As I cycle across the United Kingdom I find myself in middle-of-nowhere pubs/inns off the beaten tourist track and the locals usually find me a novelty. Apparently no or next to no Yanks pass through. People seem to go to socialize rather than get pissed (drunk) so I'm often offered a pint, or here in Scotland, whiskey as well. Why turn it down?  ;)

In Poland, since it's so cheap for me, I'm fond of buying my brony friends drinks when we go to a gaming pub. A 3 złoty ($1 USD) difference in price is pretty substantial for a student there. What goes around comes around.  :)

Edited by K.K. Slider
  • Brohoof 3

Absolutely not. I have no desire to drink alcohol and hope I am never offered any. I am aware of the risks and I am not a rule-breaker.

That is all I have to say. Good day.

• 1 month later...

probably not ... i don't trust people to give me a drink heck i don't even trust to put my own drink down around people I know.... 

I rather not drink and stay clear of that kind of stuff unless i am with people i know and trust. 

Depends on who's offering. If it's a friend whom I trust? Sure. If it's someone I happened to meet randomly and hit it off with? Probs. If it's some random dude in a bar who's been staring at me for half an hour? Yeeeeeaaah, maybe not.

I got no problem with drinking, I just know that, for one thing, I don't have a terribly high tolerance, and for another thing, peeps might try to spike my drink for whatever reason. Although if I'm honest, I tend to be (perhaps a little bit too) trusting of others. So unless the person offering the drink was giving off some seriously bad vibes, I'd probably take it.

(edited)

I don't drink at all. My brothers are an alcoholic and they care about their booze and junk food. So, that's one of the reason why I don't drink.

Edited by MontanaDash

(edited)

Well, if I was at the legal age to drink, I wouldn't take it...

I think drinking is gross. o.e

Like... I don't think it would taste good. And I'm not really willing to try it.

Drinking is also really bad for your Liver. >~>

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~

If I was the legal age I would not drink. I understand the attraction but I do not feel attracted to it personally, I dislike the idea of having a clouded mind when drunk. I have nothing against other people drinking though.

• 1 month later...

Most definately!  Just as long as noone slips something in it that is ;)  I probably wouldn't be able to afford sending a round to someone myself, but I would love to start up a conversation with a new buddy on the barstool.  The 'weirder' the drink, the more likely I will drink it.  Hate beer though.

What?

A stranger handing me a drink?

Nope.

Only God knows what's in that drink.

What you should do though is take it and THROW IT ON THE GROUND! lol.

Reference video:

On second I totally agree with you on that, I'm not taking a drink from a total stranger. :P

• Brohoof 1