Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unban Account?

bronyguy759
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

Typically, if the account has gone through with enough actions as to warrant a permanent banning, there is very little that can be done, such as mod disputes/etc. 

It may be possible to have a perm ban lifted, however past consequences weigh heavy on that decision. Always worth the try though.

• Brohoof 8

Nah.

The only way around it is if there was some sort of misunderstanding going on, or if the account was stolen and the thief was using the account in harmful ways, but I'm sure it'd be hard to document that (maybe checking IP addresses accessed from? If that's possible?).

I would think that you'd have to have done a lot in order to get banned here.  I've seen a lot of swear words here, something that I though wouldn't have been allowed.  Yet, on forums that you'd think words would've been accepted were grounds for mods to remove the entire post.  Also, from what I've seen, these forums have a shared respect enough in which the members don't have flame wars.  I've seen a few get close, and even avoided a possible one, myself, but never anything too extreme.  There was one forum area that I was banned from because I had a question for the mods, and didn't appreciate a long-time member talking to me like I was a moron.  I'd think that if someone were banned, then they'd have it coming.