Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is your bank account a happy one?

Muffinnz

No, my bank account is far from happy. I have expensive things to pay for and am barely making it cause my job won’t give me more hours. I’m kinda thinking about leaving. 

10 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

No and it never will be. I make sure to know my place.

you could do some work, you just dont,

look for something like a cleaner or something

1 hour ago, Lucky Bat said:

No, my bank account is far from happy. I have expensive things to pay for and am barely making it cause my job won’t give me more hours. I’m kinda thinking about leaving. 

that's a shame

and yeah, my bank is very un-happy,

i dont work yet, I need to wait till I get my national insurance number

• Brohoof 2

No i cant even pay for my car and I'm probably gonna be a homeless bum one day once my family finally kicks me out

I love not being able to hold a job due to mental illness

My bank account is happy enough I guess. It gets plenty of exercise and I make sure it doesn't get too fat. I add a little, subtract a little and nothing stays stationary for very long. No long-term investments for this little pony. 

Yes my bank account is happy. It's been happy for 5 months now, and its happiness increases every 20th each month.

Kinda what happens when you earn nearly $26 an hour with 50% added on top of that for every hour of overtime worked.

My bank account is happy, and so am I. :D

At the moment... Not really. :adorkable:

Had to pay an outstanding electricity bill as well as this month's gas bill, plus going out for drinks with friends isn't cheap. Should all be cleared up when I next get paid, but until then I better get used to the taste of cheap rice and beans. :mlp_laugh: 

• 2 years later...