Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

JennabunVA

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem! I'm also starting to make profile pics if you're interested. :)

I will keep that in mind. I just got a friend to make the one you see here, since Chrysalis & Xenomorph's are some of my favorite villains, but if you ever make up any Queen Chrysalis/Nightmare Moon ideas I would love to see them. But for now, feel free to worry about others'. I am more than happy with the one I have now, plus others might want a new one at a more immediate time, & I can certainly wait a bit

Pick-up for @Buddy!

(Sorry if it isn't that detailed due to no text requested & the JPG white background. Other than that, I as well picked out a well suited cutie mark. Hope you enjoy! As well it is your choice if you give me credit, just don't claim it as your own. :))

2zozt46.jpg

I will keep that in mind. I just got a friend to make the one you see here, since Chrysalis & Xenomorph's are some of my favorite villains, but if you ever make up any Queen Chrysalis/Nightmare Moon ideas I would love to see them. But for now, feel free to worry about others'. I am more than happy with the one I have now, plus others might want a new one at a more immediate time, & I can certainly wait a bit

Ah, alrighty! And yeah, other than this rush-hour business has gone pretty slow. :(

Pick-up for @Buddy!

(Sorry if it isn't that detailed due to no text requested & the JPG white background. Other than that, I as well picked out a well suited cutie mark. Hope you enjoy! As well it is your choice if you give me credit, just don't claim it as your own. :))

img-2755356-1-2zozt46.jpg

Ah, alrighty! And yeah, other than this rush-hour business has gone pretty slow. :(

OH MAI GAWSH!!!!!! DAT ISH PWERFECT!!!!!

I mean..... I love it soo much! Thx for it and i give credit!

Pick-up for @Buddy!

img-2755356-1-2zozt46.jpg

Honestly, I don't need more profile pics but... If you want to make some more signatures you can. I only have one right now, & I like to usually have 2 or 3 extras lying around for all my stuff... I don't have anything particular in mind though, so if you want to have some artistic liberties & just make whatever you have in mind using the Chrysalis/Nightmare theme, you can. I will keep the stored away for another day. Feel free to use whatever phrases or images you want, just stick with the Chrysalis/Nightmare theme

OH MAI GAWSH!!!!!! DAT ISH PWERFECT!!!!!

I mean..... I love it soo much! Thx for it and i give credit!

Glad you enjoy it! :)

Honestly, I don't need more profile pics but... If you want to make some more signatures you can. I only have one right now, & I like to usually have 2 or 3 extras lying around for all my stuff... I don't have anything particular in mind though, so if you want to have some artistic liberties & just make whatever you have in mind using the Chrysalis/Nightmare theme, you can. I will keep the stored away for another day. Feel free to use whatever phrases or images you want, just stick with the Chrysalis/Nightmare theme

I'll certainly try my best, usually direct orders come first but yes I'll try my best :)

Glad you enjoy it! :)

I'll certainly try my best, usually direct orders come first but yes I'll try my best :)

Oh no, I completely understand. If anyone requests anything, drop mine & work on theirs. Like I said, this is more of a side project to stock up my supply. Don't put me above others, I would feel awful about pushing someone who really wants one to the side  :(

Oh no, I completely understand. If anyone requests anything, drop mine & work on theirs. Like I said, this is more of a side project to stock up my supply. Don't put me above others, I would feel awful about pushing someone who really wants one to the side  :(

That emote makes me so sad D: and alright

Sorry! D: The ) : face becomes that automatically. Trust me, I am always surprised at how quickly a bit of sadness becomes full blown crying >_<"

Lol exactly what I think when : D becomes :D

At least the : D is adorable. Whenever I see the ) : I always feel bad... I hate seeing Fluttershy cry  :(

Same here :( anyways *goes back on topic to avoid getting warnings* Lol

Same here :( anyways *goes back on topic to avoid getting warnings* Lol

Oh uh yes *ahem* Right! So, feel free to just work on those other signatures in your free time. They aren't high on the list of importance, so I won't mind if they take awhile. I am actually quite surprised at how quickly you made the first one, so don't fret on taking as much time as you need on the others :D

Oh uh yes *ahem* Right! So, feel free to just work on those other signatures in your free time. They aren't high on the list of importance, so I won't mind if they take awhile. I am actually quite surprised at how quickly you made the first one, so don't fret on taking as much time as you need on the others :D

Alrighty! And yeah, the only reason I was able to make it that fast was because I have a step-by-step/check list to make them haha! :D

Bumpety bump bump bumpp

Oh and yes I will be making avatar pics soon. :) Just request one

Can I have a signature of my oc and Luna kissing?

Sure! Just send me a PNG of your OC. :)

A new one. I would like to keep the picture of Fluttershy on there, but can you put "Fluttershy, the Shy One" on there as well?

Sure! So same picture; different text?