Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kaborer

Super muffin derpy506 suggested that after watching an episode of MLP (instead of Futurama) I could draw Bender as a pony and immediately I was like: "Challenge accepted!"

It was kind of harder than I thought but I didn't put a huge amount of work into it...

So here "Bendy" is:

post-1707-0-02222200-1332201909_thumb.png

I didn't know how to include the thing he has around his eyes, or how to give him a tail...

Of course Critique is very welcome! :)

Also I really hope I didn't post this In the wrong place :unsure:

• Brohoof 10

Normally don't comment on stuff like this because I'm a terrible critic, but I gotta say, that looks awesome. Perhaps the tail could be an antenna? Or a hand-like thing? Kinda tricky, since you can't slap a real pony tail on a robot. I can imagine him plowing through ponies in the cider season line, and working as an oven for the Cakes.

"Bite my shiny metal flank!"

Curses, you beat me to it. :P

Super muffin derpy506 suggested that after watching an episode of MLP (instead of Futurama) I could draw Bender as a pony and immediately I was like: "Challenge accepted!"

It was kind of harder than I thought but I didn't put a huge amount of work into it...

So here "Bendy" is:

post-1707-0-02222200-1332201909_thumb.png

I didn't know how to include the thing he has around his eyes, or how to give him a tail...

Of course Critique is very welcome! :)

Also I really hope I didn't post this In the wrong place :unsure:

awesome

Thank you all for the great response! :lol:

I really wasn't expecting it since I didn't put nearly as much effort into this drawing as I've done with my other drawings (might start letting other than my friends see those)

Other than that, many of you think he should have a tail, I don't completely agree but I'm satisfied with the outcome Of drawing him with a tail

Perhaps the tail could be an antenna? Or a hand-like thing? Kinda tricky, since you can't slap a real pony tail on a robot.

After I read that comment I looked at some other drawings of bender as a pony, where people did exactly that and it did give me the idea I ended up using in the drawings I've posted in this comment.

Probably a cigar

or a can of beer.

I had completely forgotten about the cutiemark yesterday.

I Tried both and I think the can came out the best. I also tried a bottle of beer put didn't really like it + The other drawings I saw had bottles.

Cigar as cutiemark:

post-1707-0-86478700-1332258725_thumb.png

Can of beer as cutiemark:

post-1707-0-64875700-1332258777_thumb.png

Lol looks a bit like a dog. XD maybe if you made the center of his body a little smaller in thickness. You did a good job with the rest of him! :)