Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Voice Actors Needed*

BionicBrony

THE RHOTUKA OF HARMONY:

post-27452-0-52482000-1402445200_thumb.jpg post-27452-0-51920900-1402445223_thumb.jpg

post-27452-0-18358100-1402445214_thumb.jpg

Bascially, I am donig a Bionicle PArody of The Elemtns of Harmony. This moive includes a full hour long stop-motion piece that I need to produce.

All but one visorak reference a pony at one point or another.

I need two roles of be filled:

post-27452-0-85381700-1402445290_thumb.jpg

NAME: Paul

REFERENCED PONY: Fluttershy

VOICE: Very sweet, but very quiet. Bascially think Fluttershy from season 1 and has few, but very important, lines.

LINES: "Oh...oh my Kyle...did you just say THE Rhotuka of Harmony?"

"Are you saying that we each ar-"

post-27452-0-37955800-1402445300_thumb.jpg

NAME: Sue

REFERNCED PONY: Rarity

VOICE: Bascially, I jsut want a sweet and kind voice taht is like rarity. I would also like someoen to help me with lines that are like Rarity.

Lines: "Oh dear! We have to get to the Rhotuka as soon as possible!"

"Well I always was the most generous visorak (viz-o-rack) here!"

I'd love to ahve two people help me with this project. Would you please send me a link to a video or a file to download of you speaking lines for either role? You can try for both.

Let this movie start production!

I'd like to, but my voice is not fitting.

if you need someone who:

- has a low-mid voice

- can do German, English, Russian and Canadian accent (and and old farmer from Texas)

I'm your guy. I'm voicing a bisexual German vampirehunter pony at the moment XD

And if you ever need help with German words, please contact me. it enrages me when people pronounce it wrong (like in Indiana Jones, oh dear god).

I would be willing to help. I'm working as writer, co-director, and actor for another drama, but I think I can manage time for doing lines. I'm not sure about the male one, but I'll try on the Rarity. If not today, tomorrow morning. (My online time is limited to mornings, due to working nights).

I could help with the Rarity-esque lines, as well… thought I know nothing about Bionicle. (I'm more a normal Lego girl.)

I would be willing to help. I'm working as writer, co-director, and actor for another drama, but I think I can manage time for doing lines. I'm not sure about the male one, but I'll try on the Rarity. If not today, tomorrow morning. (My online time is limited to mornings, due to working nights).

I could help with the Rarity-esque lines, as well… thought I know nothing about Bionicle. (I'm more a normal Lego girl.)

OH TAHNL YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sned me a PM and I'll shoot you an email to use!

You don't have to know anything about Bionicle, just MLP!

THANK YOU!