Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Voice Actor?

AdmiralOrchid

Johnny Yong Bosch, but mainly because he’s one of my favorite Power Rangers 

David Hayter, Solid Snake is legendary 

Steve Blum and Jennifer Hale, they’re in everything yet I never get tired of hearing them 

Peter Cullen, whether he’s a giant alien robot or a depressed stuffed donkey, the guy’s a legend 

• Brohoof 1

Sarah Miller-Crew, love her voice to Lumine from Genshin Impact and her Youtube Channel play alot of games,

David Hayter, Solid Snake Legend,

Kevin Conroy, one of Best Batman,

Tom Kenny, best Spyro voice, he voice many characters include SpongeBob, but like him for Spyro.

• Tabitha. You know the one. No matter what people say, the girl is crazy good at what she does. She and...
  • Kathleen Barr
  • Maryke Hendrikse
  • Kelly Metzger
  • Colin Murdock
  • Lee Tockar
  • Scott McNeil

Non-MLP:

• Patrick Warburton
  • H. Jon Benjamin
  • Christopher Sabat
  • Damian Clark
  • John DiMaggio
  • Jacquie Brennan
  • Dan Castellaneta

Tress MacNeille, who is basically the Tara Strong of the 90s. She did all my favorite toonettes: Babs Bunny and Gadget Hackwrench to name a couple faves. 

Mel Blanc, the ultimate voice-over actor. I always wanted to see footage of him behind the microphone; that would be even funnier than hearing him in the cartoons. Seeing him as a regular on the Jack Benny show is so funny because Mel is such an unassuming little man and you'd never imagine he had all that zaniness inside him. When it all comes out, hilarity ensues!

Phllip Glasser, the voice actor who brought us Fievel Mousekewitz. He was just a child when he was doing this role but he was so natural and perfect. I love pure natural talent like that. It's just amazing to hear. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2

A couple of great stand-outs are the Suzanne Davidson, who played Karen in Frosty the Snowman, and Sarah Bolger who dubbed Umi Matsuzaki in From Up On Poppy Hill. Both took their roles above and beyond with very natural portrayals and real emotion. They may not be career voice actresses (as far as I know) but they turned in performances that are memorable and noteworthy.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Tom Kenny. Absolutely iconic.

Tabitha St. Germain. Obviously I had to pick Luna's VA. Tabitha has such an insane range of voices, it's crazy.

J.K Simmons. I don't think anyone else could've been Cave Johnson. He made that character. Also, Omni-Man.

Yuri Lowenthal. Everywhere I go, I hear his voice. He's been in so many video games and anime dubs. Does an absolutely fantastic job in the Spiderman games. And he'll always be Sasuke's de-facto voice for me.

Kevin Conroy. His voice is pretty much synonymous with Batman for me. Same with Hamil and Joker. There might be other VAs for those characters but I don't any will ever surpass Conroy or Hamil for me.

• Brohoof 1

I follow a lot of Japanese voice actresses (seiyuus) who’s voiced a lot of my favourite anime characters, in particular…

Pile (Eriko Hori), voice actress for Maki Nishikino in Love Live School Idol Project, also my all time best girl in the series.

Asami Sanada, voice actress for Kurumi Tokisaki in Date A Live, again she’s best girl for me in the series, and I’ve had some interactions with her both on social media and this one time she visited a convention I was at several years ago.

Shu Uchida, voice actress for Mia Taylor in Love Live Nijigasaki School Idol Club, she also happens to be from Australia which is where I live, I hope soon she’ll come back home for a convention visit, I’d love to meet her.