Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm NightGuard •_•

NightGuard

Hello everybrony! I am NightGuard a guy who wants to animate but doesn't know a flying horse feather about puppets. If you can teach Flash CS3 or CS5 puppet animation..message me, okay?

Any who I am a brony from North Carolina (In NY now..) and love the show like every other person here, I especially like background ponies like Vinyl or Tavi cause you know PONIES and all...

Anyways reply to my weird introduction or not I love you guys anyways. Bye ^^

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! We are very friendly! And there are many people here who would be most willing to help you out with learning some flash (and I am sorry I am not able to help). I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any further questions feel free to pm me or any other member here! Brohoof /)

Hey, there! That wasn't a weird introduction. You shouldn't feel bad about what you like and what you take pride in. If you need any answers, if there's anything me or the others here can help you out with, just ask.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums, NightGuard.  Its great to have you here and hope to see you around, :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to assist you. 

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! The creative resources are a fine way to learn how to animate here.

Vinyl Scratch and Octavia are awesome ponies too. I can relate to them as musicians.

Anyways, hope you have fun!

Brohoof /)

Hello. Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your experience here and hope you make lots of friends in the long run :)

If you want someone talk to about anything or want be friends, please feel free to message me or add me as a friend so we can chat.

• 2 weeks later...