open A new friend? Rp Topic

TechiePidge

@,

Anala pulled Riley away. "Yeah, that's something you need to work on, Tomato-Coat."

"Uh, yeah, sorry, RainMuffin..." said Riley. "But you're drawing a picture of us? Awesome! Make sure to have me and Anala be in love, and-"

He stopped when Bluebell offered him some nectar. "Thanks!" Riley downed it. "Mmm... not bad! Uh, am I gonna grow Breezie wings?"

OCs: RileyAnala

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"Wow! That's amazing Rain!" Nitro said happily as he continued to look at the drawing. "And it's also very detailed! So I guess drawing and art is your special talent! Am I correct?" Nitro asked as he continued to look at the picture. "Anyway, are y'all ready to go?" Nitro asked. 

(OOC: How's my picture coming?) 

@@C. Thunder Dash, @,

"I only drew what I saw Riley...." Rain said turning the page of her notepad and began sketching again. "Yes it is....Its sort've in my name..." she smiled slightly. "I'm ready when you are..." she added as she sketched the head of what looks like Riley.

(OOC: Its coming along just fine, but then again its still in sketch form...I can't seem to get it right...don't worry Ill figure it out though)

@,

(OOC: What can't you get right? The poses or the OCs themselves?)

Nitro got up and waited for the others to get up as well. He then stretched out his metal-plated wings to loosen them up, not realizing that he was showing them to everypony in the restaurant including Rain, Riley, Anala and the others. He kept them out.  

(edited)

@,

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Okay then," said Riley. "But still, you did great! I really like how awesome we all look!"

Anala turned to Nitro Spark. "Yup, I'm ready to go. Can't wait to see all these cars in your garage!" she said. "Nice wings, by the way," she added when Nitro stuck his wings out.

(OOC: Whelp, I can't wait to see the artwork, Muffin. Are you basing it off scenes from this RP?)

Edited by Green Eclipse

@, @@C. Thunder Dash,

Rain simply stared at Nitro for a few moments as he stretched his wings, but then she shook her head, blushed slightly and stood up as well, and after sketching for a few more moments, she tore off the page from her notepad and handed it to Riley. Its a sketch of him and Anala back to back doing nothing in particular, with a little note attached to the side stating 'Here ya go, a little plain though'.

(OOC: Sometimes I have to redo the poses, but I'm trying to stop using references so its slowly getting harder as I ease myself off the references, also Green Eclipse, if your talking about the art I mentioned in the roleplay, yes I'm practicing scenes from our roleplay here and I have a simple sketch of the cover for the comic (if I ever get to it) done. If your talking about the art Thunder dash mentioned, its  a request he had made in my request shop.)

@,@, @@Alicorn Fluttershy, @@FortyTwo42, @@Pat.Rio.T.,

"Well...I guess I'll just wait here until I get the okay from everypony else..." Nitro stated as he went to sit back down. He brieifly took a look at the picture that Rain drew for Riley and Anala, and then at the breezie who was on the table. 

(OOC: When do you think you'll have my picture done Rain?)

@,

"Thanks!" said Riley, taking the paper Rain gave him. What he saw took his breath away. It was a sketch of him and Anala. They weren't doing anything particularly special, but this was good enough for him.

"I swear to Celestia, that'll be us one day..." he said, not realising he was speaking out loud.

(OOC: Ooh, which scenes? The one where Anala tries to con Riley into paying for her?)

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Aero was surprised when he saw Nitro unfurl his wings. "Whoa, what are those metal plates on your wings for, Nitro?" he asked. "And yes, like I said, I'll be ready after I finish my pizza. Which I have, so I'm ready!" Aero got up, and began walking outside to Nitro's car. "Uhh, which car is yours, Nitro?"

Edited by FortyTwo42

sig-4139834.sig-4138774.xzoetageppqfross

Thanks to Pink for the lovely avatar and W.G.A. for the amazing signature!

My OCs: Aero Wind, Shadowhide, Ebony (WIP)

@,@@C. Thunder Dash,

Rain simply stretched as well, and afterwards she put her notepad in her bag and then sat back down as well. Tapping her hooves against the table slightly she soon found a piece of string, and upon playing with it, eventually just attached her weirdly small pencil to it and tied it around her neck for random reasons.

(OOC: I believe I might have it done within this week, I have started the first panel of the comic as well so I'm quite busy. Requests are going slower then normal now, but Ill make sure to get it done in around 2 days? Also Some scenes Iv gotten done is the first few scenes where Nitro first comes in, as well as the woopie cushion scene with Aero and yes, I do have that scene sketched out (partly anyway) Which reminds me, Im doing a sort of AMV after I finished requests and stuff, as sort of a Animatic practice)

@@FortyTwo42,

"They..." Nitro started but was interrupted by those memories of that fated day, when he was struck by lightning and nearly drowned. He stayed quiet, not wanting to answer Aero. He then realized that Aero asked him a question. "That orange Saleen you see right here is my car." He said point to it.  

@,

Riley and Anala gave Nitro a weirded-out look before they trotted over to the Saleen.

"Any other prank supplies in that bag of yours?" asked Anala.

Riley opened his saddlebag to show some potion bottles...

(OOC: Whelp, now you're really piquing my interest. Pwease may I see the sketches?)

"HEY NITRO" Bluebell wishes yelled in her tiny voice. "Can they come with?" She said quieter when she had his attention "I'll tell you all the story then" she gave her best begging face and looked like she would be disappointed if he said no. She really was torn between Pat and letting Chrystal go with her new friends.

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

"small? are you kidding? it still has room for like 4 more ponies right Nitro? he's been saying it the whole time!" Bluebell had overheard in the car. "ya see i can't leave Chrystal! she's going by car to somewhere, i don't even know. if you want to hear more about me you should come."

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

Riley watched Bluebell intently as she hovered about.

"Aren't Breezies awesome?" he said to Anala, before he went into a ramble about how 'awesome' and 'epic' and 'fascinating' they apparently were.

He trotted over to Bluebell. "Hey, this might seem a silly question, but... is there a way for a pony to become a Breezie?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Alicorn Fluttershy, @@Pat.Rio.T., @@C. Thunder Dash, @@FortyTwo42,

Rain turned towards Bluebell wishes "Nitro said he can fit About 4 ponies in his car, not 4 more...no mean to sound rude or anything sorry" she said as she trotted up to the Breezie. Rain then looked at the ground slightly embarrassed that she just butted in like that.

Bluebell's favorite question had just been asked so she compleately ignored Rain's comment "Is there a way to turn a pony a pony into a breezie? Is the sunset in breezieland pink?" she giggled excitedly then looked at her new friends "you wanna try it?"

@@C. Thunder Dash

Aero looked at Nitro's car, paying particular attention to its size. "Well, it's not a small car or anything, but there's still lots of us, so I doubt we'll all fit. Is there any way all of us could fit in your car, Nitro?"

@@Alicorn Fluttershy,

Aero's head snapped towards Bluebell when he heard her ask if they want to try it. "Wait, are you saying you can turn all of us into Breezies?! As in, right this second if you wanted to? Well, I'm not too sure if—" Aero abruptly stopped speaking as an idea came to him. "Nitro, if Bluebell does transform a few of us into Breezies, does that solve your car's space problem?"

"well i can't turn you into breezies but Chrystal can!" she beamed "i made her learn how so if anyone asks we can make them into breezies." she pause and grinned "its also helpful if you wanna kidnap somepony!" she giggled "kidding! but bluebell's turned me into a pony once!"

@@FortyTwo42,@@Alicorn Fluttershy, @, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

"I can't be turned into a breezie because I can't drive....oh! I just got an idea. Those who want to be turned into breezies could be transformed and those who don't want to could stay their normal form. I have four more seats left and there are 7 of us in the group. That means 3 of us, excluding me, could be turned into breezies. That way I wouldn't have to make two trips." Nitro stated.  

"Alright then who wants to be a breezie?" asked Bluebell. "Hey i'm supposed to ask that!" exclaimed Chrystal. "Sorry Chrystal." "so who's up for being a breezie?" Chrystal asked. in her head Bluebell figured that Pat and Riley would want to ooh and she'd get River with a final piece of information. "hey River," Bluebell said landing on her nose "when you're a breezie you won't need your wheelchair for a bit at least," she smiled a friendly smile with a hint of i've got her now.

@@C. Thunder Dash, @@Alicorn Fluttershy,

"It's completely safe, right, Chrystal?" Aero asked. "Would you be able to change me back at any time, and does the spell have no side effects?" Aero raised a hoof. "If that's the case, I'd be happy to be a Breezie too!" he said excitedly. "It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!"

"are you kiding? she's a master at this! easy peasy nothing in the sideeffects department and easyly reversed." Bluebell continued to rant about it before starting to sing spike's Cloudsdale anthem. "oh yes compleatly safe" Chrystal confermed. "ok that's one. anyone else?"