Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Skyrim Roleplay

madpenguin44

Ok, so are we gonna be able to do our own little side quests for the rp. Like besides the ones you gave to us, can we like find fort's and clear them out and get some type of gold or weapon or armor reward?From the fort I mean.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Ok, so are we gonna be able to do our own little side quests for the rp. Like besides the ones you gave to us, can we like find fort's and clear them out and get some type of gold or weapon or armor reward?From the fort I mean.

Hope we can...Maybe even join guilds?

Also, @madpenguin44,  One question about the Dragonborn thing, Who exactly sha'll be the Dragonborn? I mean, having five people that are Dovahkiins in one group doesnt exactly seem right.

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Yeah, I think that we should have two Dragonborns, for the sake of five of us going together on this. And how you said that we had to fight another dragonborn group, aren't the Draugr Overlord's and Dragr Wights Dragon Born? And if we can join Guilds, straight up, Dark Brotherhood. I don't like the Theves Guild too much, relies too heavely on stealth. I prefer to launch arrows at someone with a killing arrow than walk up to someone and pick their pockets, err, saddlebag. 

Yeah, I think that we should have two Dragonborns, for the sake of five of us going together on this. And how you said that we had to fight another dragonborn group, aren't the Draugr Overlord's and Dragr Wights Dragon Born? And if we can join Guilds, straight up, Dark Brotherhood. I don't like the Theves Guild too much, relies too heavely on stealth. I prefer to launch arrows at someone with a killing arrow than walk up to someone and pick their pockets, err, saddlebag. 

Hope we can...Maybe even join guilds?

Also, @madpenguin44,  One question about the Dragonborn thing, Who exactly sha'll be the Dragonborn? I mean, having five people that are Dovahkiins in one group doesnt exactly seem right.

Yes you can join guilds, you can do your own side missions, and since you to seem to be contributing to the roleplay more than anybody else, i choose you guys to be the 2 dragonborns. To answer your question applelover, i meant that there is another in group like us in skyrim and we need to defeat them because unlike us, they are evil. Btw we aren't join the stormcloaks/imperials because we all have to agree to join the same group and that's kinda hard :( Unless you all can decide without arguing. 

Yes you can join guilds, you can do your own side missions, and since you to seem to be contributing to the roleplay more than anybody else, i choose you guys to be the 2 dragonborns. To answer your question applelover, i meant that there is another in group like us in skyrim and we need to defeat them because unlike us, they are evil. Btw we aren't join the stormcloaks/imperials because we all have to agree to join the same group and that's kinda hard :( Unless you all can decide without arguing. 

Awesome! I have no intention to join anything besides the Dark Brotherhood right now, but not as soon as we leave the town. I think I'll join whatever group that you guys want anyway, cause in the game when I'm asked to join, I'm like, 'where's the admission form?'. But you know, I can tell there won't be too many arguments because we all seem like a good group of people. 

I was just wondering, seeing as how in Skyrim just about every species of characters can use magic, will ponies like Earth and Pegasus be able to use spells like Healing or Candlelight? 

Awesome! I have no intention to join anything besides the Dark Brotherhood right now, but not as soon as we leave the town. I think I'll join whatever group that you guys want anyway, cause in the game when I'm asked to join, I'm like, 'where's the admission form?'. But you know, I can tell there won't be too many arguments because we all seem like a good group of people. 

I was just wondering, seeing as how in Skyrim just about every species of characters can use magic, will ponies like Earth and Pegasus be able to use spells like Healing or Candlelight? 

Well that seems right, but wrong. In mlp, only unicorns can use magic, but in skyrim anyone can. Honestly though, you can decide if other species can use magic. I mean, i dont have a problem with that, so you can use magic if you want.

No I know that only unicorns use magic, but I was just wondering. I'm sure I'll find a basic healing spell somewhere. But don't worry you won't see me using Firebolts or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, We got to be the roudiest customers that inn has ever had. I mean, Rainbro went to sleep than had a date with a helmet. I fell asleep talking to a penguin and pixies. And Re got back with his ex. Pretty awesome storytelling I got to say. Rainbro, that was hilarious on what you said with the helmey. I was literally holding my sides in laughter. Funniest thing so far. 

• 7 months later...

okay I've been doing some research and based on the info madpenguin gave us I found out that:

the pegsi are like Bosmer (wood elves) with their archery skills

the earth ponies are like kajiit/imperial/nord/orc/redguard with their one handed/two handed skills

the unicorns are like Altmer (high elves) with their magic skill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...