Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Skyrim Roleplay

madpenguin44

(edited)

(Roleplay: http://mlpforums.com/topic/102186-skyrim/)

So, I'm pretty sure there is already a Skyrim Roleplay, but I don't think it's still going on. It's ok I'm going to make one.

It's basically the same thing as skyrim, but with ponies. Some things will be different though. Let me just explain it to you with rules.

1. No horses, cause we're ponies.

2. No god mode.

3. Keep cussing to a minimum.

4. Have fun!

5. No fast traveling.

IF YOU HAVN'T PLAYED SKYRIM, THAT'S OK! It's not exactly going to be like Skyrim. You will get an objective and if you need help that you can ask me.

Objective: Kill the master dragon. (If you watched How to Train Your Dragon then you can call it the alpha dragon) Side objectives: Learn the shout that let's you ride dragons. End the war between the stormcloaks and imperials (peacefully). Battle an other group of dragonborn in skyrim.

You will all be traveling in a group.  If you haven't played skyrim and you're signing up, please at least do a little research.

In the Role Play we will try to follow the main story line. (Going to Whiterun after the dragon attack)

Since we'll all be traveling together and it's skyrim. I want to keep our rp small, so I'm only allowing 4 people! You better hurry!

If you have questions, please comment and I will explain the beginning of the story when the rp starts. (If it even does start -_-)

Slot 1 Madpenguin44 as Shadow Dust http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-dust-r4092

Slot 2 Rainbro Dash 16 as Midnight Flash http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-flash-r6287

Slot 3 Bradley-MysteryLord as Drakk Moonshine http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/drakk-moonshine-r6285

Slot 4 MisterRe as Mr. Re http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mr-re-r4939

Slot 5 AppleLover as Little Wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/little-wind-r6637

Class Information

Unicorns: Better has using magic (Obviously) 

Earth Ponies: Better at using swords/axes/daggers

Pegasus: Better with bows

Edited by madpenguin44
Added Roleplay thread link

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll consider it, though it would be the first RP I will have joined. The only think I wonder is how quick are replies to be expected?

Now, I have played and beat the main storyline in the game, so I have some familiarity there at least.

(edited)

I'll consider it, though it would be the first RP I will have joined. The only think I wonder is how quick are replies to be expected?

Now, I have played and beat the main storyline in the game, so I have some familiarity there at least.

@@madpenguin44,

Hmmm... can I join with Anala? I haven't played Skyrim, but this sounds fun.

You're both in. I wouldn't worry about how fast the replies are. We can take our time. If someone isn't responding I'll go for them.

I need links.

Edited by madpenguin44

I think I'll go for it. I'll just have to choose between my three main characters.

Tell me, as far as aesthetics go, are we sticking to the medieval look of Skyrim, or will it be mixed with the pseudo-modern look of FiM? Main reason I am asking is that one of my chars, Corsair, has attire pertaining to the look of Sky Captain. I'm basically trying to get a good mental image. :)

Unfortunately, after thinking it over, I'm not really prepared for a role-play on these forums yet. Maybe later, but you can have someone else take my spot.

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

(edited)

Unfortunately, after thinking it over, I'm not really prepared for a role-play on these forums yet. Maybe later, but you can have someone else take my spot.

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

ok.

Count me in!!! :D  :D  :D 

I'll join with Drakk, Signature

you're both in, but i have a question for Mr. Re, what exactly is his cutie. It's not very clear.

Ok, WE NEED ONE FOR PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by madpenguin44

Hold up! I'm a big fan of Skyrim and I wanted to know if I could join? I know my OC just don't seem to match this type of Roleplay, but I like Skyrim too much to pass up this oppurtunity. Here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/little-wind-r6637

Also, I'm gonna change his cutie mark to a sleeping animal, so it should be that when you see him. 

Because I couldn't find a sleeping animal, it's gonna be 4 animal prints, because I couldn't find a damn sleeping animal. 

(edited)

No, you character isn't that bad! It could help us when fighting wild animals. Except dragons...

Anyways your in! I live in California and the time I posted this it's 11:14. I don't think a lot of people are online so, I'll make the rp in the morning. Actually i'll make it right now, but I was lazy and didn't want to delete the top part.

Actually I'm having trouble with the rp thing. Anyone will to make to make the rp? Plz tell me before you do it.

Nvm the moderator/admin helped me. The rp is up!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/102186-skyrim/

Edited by madpenguin44

(edited)

Well, the storyline is a bit shallow. Save for slaying a dragon, there really isn't any substantial plot to keep the roleplay going, let alone any information to know what's going on. 

Also, a RP completely copied off a game is going to get boring very fast, since most of the people here has either played Skyrim or seen someone play it. There needs to be some kind of variation, and not just something small like replacing Alduin with some other crappy dragon. Maybe elaborate the history before (remember, there are several Elder Scrolls games before Skyrim) the present day, change the characters and factions, and introduce a new antagonist.

Also, the Dragonborn and Lokir may not have been mistaken as Stormcloaks – Ralof mentioned that the Dragonborn tried to illegally cross the border from Cyrodiil, while Lokir stole a horse and tried to escape to Hammerfell. Therefore, I don't think that all five ponies would have been mistaken as part of the Stormcloaks and must have possibly committed some crime.

Edited by Original Suri

That all depends on the type of armor we had on. Maybe we were going through Stormcloak territory and we had to kill some of the soldier's and use their armor but got caught up in one of the Imperial ambushes. 

Well, the storyline is a bit shallow. Save for slaying a dragon, there really isn't any substantial plot to keep the roleplay going, let alone any information to know what's going on. 

Also, a RP completely copied off a game is going to get boring very fast, since most of the people here has either played Skyrim or seen someone play it. There needs to be some kind of variation, and not just something small like replacing Alduin with some other crappy dragon. Maybe elaborate the history before (remember, there are several Elder Scrolls games before Skyrim) the present day, change the characters and factions, and introduce a new antagonist.

Also, the Dragonborn and Lokir may not have been mistaken as Stormcloaks – Ralof mentioned that the Dragonborn tried to illegally cross the border from Cyrodiil, while Lokir stole a horse and tried to escape to Hammerfell. Therefore, I don't think that all five ponies would have been mistaken as part of the Stormcloaks and must have possibly committed some crime.

I partly agree with you, but i'm not trying to argue. Excuse my bad history on Skyrim. I haven't played the other elder scrolls, just Skrim. I also haven't played Skyrim in a long time and started playing again about 3 days ago. However, like I said, this Roleplay is "based" on Skyrim. I said that would change of the story a bit. Also you said slaying a dragon is a shallow objective, BUT I SAID MASTER DRAGON! Nah just kidding. I guess i should've added a bit more details. 

That all depends on the type of armor we had on. Maybe we were going through Stormcloak territory and we had to kill some of the soldier's and use their armor but got caught up in one of the Imperial ambushes. 

That's also true, but i never mentioned that. I'll do it!

Hey is anyone else gonna start participating in the RP? If your offline than I understand but it's just been me and Bradley for a while now. It's getting lonely roleplaying with a question mark. Well not really, but as a couple Youtubers stars once said, 'Come on innn!'

(edited)

I'm pretty sure the original skyrim RP that you're thinking of is mine, but it never really got many people joining it so I never started the actual RP. Good to see someone else is doing it and you got way more people than me. Anyway, I'd like to join:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-flash-r6287

Sadly, you're too late, i believe.

Unicorns: Better has using magic (Obviously)  Earth Ponies: Better at using swords/axes/daggers Pegasus: Better with bows

I dont see that working too well, seeing as you can be a high elf in Skyrim and still be a master twohanded. 

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Sadly, you're too late, i believe.

I dont see that working too well, seeing as you can be a high elf in Skyrim and still be a master twohanded. 

Well im not saying you cant be a archer/warrior if you're a unicorn. I'm just saying that they're know for being good at that talent. Iff you dont want to be a mage then dont.

Well im not saying you cant be a archer/warrior if you're a unicorn. I'm just saying that they're know for being good at that talent. Iff you dont want to be a mage then dont.

Yeah, i guess so.

I'm pretty sure the original skyrim RP that you're thinking of is mine, but it never really got many people joining it so I never started the actual RP. Good to see someone else is doing it and you got way more people than me. Anyway, I'd like to join:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-flash-r6287

Well we have a couple of people not responding in the roleplay. I'll check on them and if they drop, then you're in!!!

@,

Well it seems like blue eclipse is dropping out, so you're in! You can start whenever.