Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Psycho

(edited)

Hi, my name is Horror of the Crypt [HotC]. Judging by the name I am a massive Diablo 3 fan, I play it on the PS3 but only offline because I don't want other Human beings coming into my game and ruining the experience for me. Not much to tell about me other than the fact I'm a huge gamer (mainly RPG, Fighters and Shooters). I've currently got a Pokemon hack in the works that is based around MLP, from changing the region to Equestria to re-spriting the trainers, GYM leaders and human counterparts of the characters of the show (roughly inspired by some of there Equestria Girls designs like the hair).

Anyway, I hope I can be bothered to stick around and if you're willing to help me with the hack then just PM me or something.

PS my favourite Pony is Chrysallis.

Edited by Horror of the Crypt
  • Brohoof 5

An interesting introduction. First of all, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here with everypony :D

Secondly - i play D3 (or atleast, used to) a lot too. It's a fun little toy! I play through the PC though. Do you play anything else on your computer or are you mostly on your PS3?

Thirdly - Chrysallis is a changeling pretty cool pony bro :o

• Brohoof 1

An interesting introduction. First of all, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here with everypony :D

Secondly - i play D3 (or atleast, used to) a lot too. It's a fun little toy! I play through the PC though. Do you play anything else on your computer or are you mostly on your PS3?

Thirdly - Chrysallis is a changeling pretty cool pony bro :o

My laptop is poop so I can't play a lot of games on there. I got DooM 1 and 2 and Heroes of Might and Magic.

• Brohoof 1

PPPFT You scrub..... I play *searches for something redeeming* I got noting! :P XD (SORRY ABOUT THAT! Gotta keep things interesting... I guess) WELCOME FELLOW GAMER! I am glad you are here! AND I AM HAPPY TO WELCOMR YOU HERE :D! HAVE A PICTURE OF THINGS TO KEEP IN YOUR REACTION FOLDER! I am happy you are making a hack of a game about the show (ERMAGHERD HARKERNG!) I would like to see you post it later when you are finished :L OH and have a ART (deadpool!)

post-27457-0-83046500-1403614517.jpg

post-27457-0-35845800-1403614533_thumb.png

post-27457-0-94589200-1403614571.jpg

post-27457-0-80323600-1403614602_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Once i saw your display name, i immediately thought of Diablo, B). Anyhow, its great to meet you and hope to see you around

Howdy :D

I'm Samurott. It's nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums :) I hope you have a super amazing stay.

Horror of the crypt would you friend me on Psn? please if you can

You do Diablo 3 brother? I ain't got PSN, I like playing offline.

Yea I like playing it all the time I'm really hardcore in all games though. Last I remember I was beating it on inferno mode last

I am planning on making a PSN, if I do I'll add. I'm on Nightmare mode with my wizard.

I've currently got a Pokemon hack in the works that is based around MLP, from changing the region to Equestria to re-spriting the trainers, GYM leaders and human counterparts of the characters of the show (roughly inspired by some of there Equestria Girls designs like the hair).

mqdefault.jpg

hype levels maximum

Hello! Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message! c:

Hi, my name is Horror of the Crypt [HotC]. Judging by the name I am a massive Diablo 3 fan, I play it on the PS3 but only offline because I don't want other Human beings coming into my game and ruining the experience for me. Not much to tell about me other than the fact I'm a huge gamer (mainly RPG, Fighters and Shooters). I've currently got a Pokemon hack in the works that is based around MLP, from changing the region to Equestria to re-spriting the trainers, GYM leaders and human counterparts of the characters of the show (roughly inspired by some of there Equestria Girls designs like the hair).

Anyway, I hope I can be bothered to stick around and if you're willing to help me with the hack then just PM me or something.

PS my favourite Pony is Chrysallis.

LIAR! It says at the top that your favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

Anyway, hi!

LIAR! It says at the top that your favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

Anyway, hi!

That's the mane 6, I like Twily out of all of the but my favourite is Chrissy.