open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"That sounds really cool," she says. "I can't wait to start your class, I never really thought I had any hidden potential left, since I got my cutie mark a long time ago. It's good to know I can still learn something new," she says, smiling. "It doesn't seem like it, but I love to learn."

img-26470-1-sig-26470.img-3586132-2-xbfx

My OCs: Skyla Midnight Starfall ~ Destiny Fighter ~ Stoneheart

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

Thanks to Blue Moon for the sig! Avvie Credit

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Well...everypony has it. They just don't use it at all. You will learn a lot this semester." Thunder stated as he walked towards the building that his classroom was in. "According to the schedule, my class is in the afternoon. The time has not been confirmed yet though." Thunder stated. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Alright, I never got a schedule either," she says, trotting along. "I don't know when my other classes are, or what subjects they are. I guess I'm just supposed to wait," she says. "I just hope I'm not late to any of them when they start," she repeats. "Anyway, is this your first day as a teacher here?" she asks.

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Yes...it is. I come from Cloudsdale." Thunder stated as he continued to walk. "Maybe if you go the mane hall you'll then find your schedule. Did you check your dorm room? Perhaps all of your information is there, that is, if you've gone to your room already." Thunder stated. 

Gem Shine walked up to the mare who was giving the room keys to the respected ponies. "Um I'm here to get the room key for my dorm my name is Gem Shine" She said to the mare as she waited

(After reading what Thunder said he was teaching I should have used Flame since he can control fire)

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I've been to my dorm room, I don't think it was there. It might be at the mane hall, I'll go check there when I get the chance," she says.

"I've never been to Cloudsdale, is it nice?" she asks. "I was raised in Ponyville, it's pretty nice there. I've lived there my whole life," she adds.

Hazmat was the next one to get his room key. "Danke shone." (Thank you) He said to the pony at the front desk. He looks at the room ket number, and walks to it. "Vho vill be bunking in vith me..?" He asked himself softly as he searches the room.

(But seriously, who's gunna be with the me?)

Sharp as a Blade. Swift as an Arrow. Instincts of a Wolf.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Oh, it is very nice. It's also where the weather factory is." Thunder stated as he continued to walk with the mare. "It's also where the Wonderbolt Academy is. Did you hear, they're also starting a new program called "Futurebolts" for little foals who aspire to become a Wonderbolt." Thunder stated. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"That's really thoughtful!" she exclaimed. "At one point I wanted to become one when I was a filly. But, I knew I couldn't fly fast enough to meet their standards, and there wasn't a program like that. I'm glad young pegasi can have a chance to become a Wonderbolt now," she says.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Well...that can all change you know. Once you learn how to master and use the hidden potential energy within you, you'll be able to fly faster than before. I can't wait for our class to get started. It will be A LOT of application rather than boring lecture." Thunder explained.  

Gem Shine obtained her room key and headed to her dorm room. "Okay so down this way and...here it is" Gem said to herself as she unlocked the door and went and already saw another ponys stuff in the dorm. "I guess my roommate was already here" Gem said to herself

EDWq5TC.png

@,

Riley was just about to snub unpacking and choose a video game to play (likely for a good few hours) when he saw another pony, a white mare, enter the room. "Hi there!" he greeted her enthusiastically. "Good to see I'll be getting a roommate. I'm Riley. What's your name?"

Freezia looked up at him suddenly. "Aw, horsefeathers wrong room!" Freezia shoved all her clothes back into her icy blue suitcase. She squeaked when Riley began to speak. "I-I'm Freezia...Freezia Banks. I-I really should be going. Sorry. Wrong room, nice to meet you!" Freezia tried to run out, but ended up hitting her face against the door. Her second attempt was a bit better. 

Gem Shine obtained her room key and headed to her dorm room. "Okay so down this way and...here it is" Gem said to herself as she unlocked the door and went and already saw another ponys stuff in the dorm. "I guess my roommate was already here" Gem said to herself

Freezia ran in, seeing they must have already set her things up. Because everything was laid out nice and neat. Even her poster of Octavia was already pinned to her side of the wall. "Cool." 

signature.jpg.913c165e4b3ea068a54230ece43f188d.jpg

Big thanks to @The Wife of Hawks, @Trix or Treatand @Splasheefor these images!

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Yeah, I tend to like hooves-on more than lectures," she says. "But, I don't know if I'd still be a Wonderbolt, I'm already an astronomer, and I absolutely love it. It would be nice to fly faster though. I always push myself and try to fly faster, maybe it won't be so hard as before," she says.

@,

(Okay so I guess we are room mates then I don't see why you quoted me because I thought....you know what never mind I'll just remain being confused and figure it out later?)

Gem looked behind herself after hearing somepony and saw a mare. "Um...are you my roommate?" Gem Shine asked. "My name is Gem Shine um...whats your name

EDWq5TC.png

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Yeah...well...when you unlock your potential as you'll learn in my class, you'll be able to fly faster." Thunder stated as he arrived at the building his classroom was in. He then opened the door to let the mare go in first. "After you." He said as he waited for the mare to enter. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Thank you," she says as she walks into the classroom. She looks around the room. "Nice classroom," she says. "Can't wait to actually learn in here." She walks around the room, looking at all the posters, displays, and textbooks. "Are we going to get textbooks?" she asks?

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Won't need them. But you will need a notebook so you can take notes on any abilities you discover. It will most certainly come in handy." Thunder stated as he looked around his classroom again. "I just need to know how the classes will be ordered throughout the day." Thunder stated.  

(the School bell sounds followed by a voice on the P.A. System) "Good Afternoon Students, orientation will begin in 1 hour.  Please met up at the school auditorium where you will choose your mentor in our mentor system.  You get to choose any one the the current element bearers to be your personal mentor or you can go into general studies.  More details will be announced there.  Thank you and now an announcement from Miss Pie."  

"Hello Everypony this is Pinkie Pie and i just want to let you know we have some fun events planned here at Harmony Academy such as this Friday will be Prank the mentors day extra credit if you can prank me."

(in RP today is Monday)

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Alright," she says. "Thanks for showing me the classroom,I should probably go get a schedule from the mane hall," she says. "I can ask if they have a schedule for you, if you want." She starts walking to the classroom door. "I need to go get some supplies as well," she says to herself.

Gem Shine left the dorm room and headed to the auditorium. "Eh...I don't know how I am going to Prank her..." Gem Shine said to herself. "I'm glad I won't have to be really worried about supplies since I brought most what I need for school and everything" Gem said to herself

EDWq5TC.png

@@Midnight Starfall,

Thunder heard the announcement from the loudspeaker. "Alright then...I guess we should hurry along then. The orientation starts in an hour and I must report to the auditorium so I could introduce myself." Thunder stated as he headed out the door after the mare. 

@,

(Okay so I guess we are room mates then I don't see why you quoted me because I thought....you know what never mind I'll just remain being confused and figure it out later?)

Gem looked behind herself after hearing somepony and saw a mare. "Um...are you my roommate?" Gem Shine asked. "My name is Gem Shine um...whats your name

Freezia began unpacking the one suitcase she hadn't. "Oh...um, yes. He-hello, I'm Freezia Banks." Freezia replied nervously. She shoved the suitcase under her bed when she had finally finished. She sat on her bed. The sheets were light blue, and the quilt was white. The pillows were an assorted size and shape of snowy colors. 

Skyla trots out of the classroom, making her way to the mane hall. She was excited to see the actual Element Bearers. "Should I get a mentor or should I do general studies?" she asks no one in particular. "I'm don't really follow any of the elements..," she says.

Hazmat hears what was to be heard over the PA system. "..." He shrugs off the dorms for later and goes ahead and trots to meet the mentors. Even though he was gunna be an hour early, he can see who else is also likes to be an hour early on time. except for the mentors. 'Cuz they have to be early.

Sharp as a Blade. Swift as an Arrow. Instincts of a Wolf.

(the School bell sounds followed by a voice on the P.A. System) "Good Afternoon Students, orientation will begin in 1 hour.  Please met up at the school auditorium where you will choose your mentor in our mentor system.  You get to choose any one the the current element bearers to be your personal mentor or you can go into general studies.  More details will be announced there.  Thank you and now an announcement from Miss Pie."  

"Hello Everypony this is Pinkie Pie and i just want to let you know we have some fun events planned here at Harmony Academy such as this Friday will be Prank the mentors day extra credit if you can prank me."

(in RP today is Monday)

"Well...I-I  better go then." Freezia was hoping for more time to unwind and settle in. Maybe actually talk to her roomate. This was a big step for her, joining this acadamy. Something way out of her comfort zone. But Freezia did it because she knew her brother Ray, who was currently dead-would want Freezia to be happy. 

When Freezia reached the auditorioum, it was packed with ponies. She scanned the room for her mentor and with seconds found her. Freezia walked to go sit in the Fluttershy section, a smile of nervousness on her face.