open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

When Gem arrived she noticed she arrived a bit early but there was still a lot of ponies in ther auditorium. "I guess I'm not late...even though I don't know how I would be late unless I sleep in which shouldn't ever happen" Gem Shine said as she noticed her roommate.

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

When Gem arrived she noticed she arrived a bit early but there was still a lot of ponies in ther auditorium. "I guess I'm not late...even though I don't know how I would be late unless I sleep in which shouldn't ever happen" Gem Shine said as she noticed her roommate.

Freezia saw Gem looking at her. Freezia blushed, she wasn't used to other ponies noticing her. Or talking to her for that matter. But that's what this school was about. Making friends and such. So, Freezia raised her hand and waved to Gem. I wonder who else is coming over here. Freezia thought to herself before she stopped waving.

signature.jpg.913c165e4b3ea068a54230ece43f188d.jpg

Big thanks to @The Wife of Hawks, @Trix or Treatand @Splasheefor these images!

Skyla decided to skip going to the mane hall and trots to the auditorium. She was nervous, and excited, the same feeling she's been feeling all day. She didn't know if she should have a mentor or not. She arrives and walks into the auditorium and takes an empty seat. She looks at all the ponies gathered. A lot of ponies are here, hope I find a friend in this crowd, she thinks to herself.

img-26470-1-sig-26470.img-3586132-2-xbfx

My OCs: Skyla Midnight Starfall ~ Destiny Fighter ~ Stoneheart

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

Thanks to Blue Moon for the sig! Avvie Credit

Hazmat was staying in the back. vone, two, zree, four... He was counting off who he might like, and who he might hate and who would be... meh. To him. So many colors of fur. it's like a rainbow that fell on the floor and made a big SPLAT of pretty colors all over the place. He would wait for most ponies to leave to talk to the mentors. He hated it when ponies were waiting on him. Never had, never will.

Sharp as a Blade. Swift as an Arrow. Instincts of a Wolf.

The School's principal stood behind the the Microphone and started to speak.  "Good afternoon Students and welcome to the opening day of Harmony Academy.  Today Everypony here get to choose to have up to 2 mentors 1 to learn the Element of and the other as a extra curricular course or both now I will have all of the Elements themselves tell you want they will be doing." he stepped to the side and let Twilight take the stage.

"Hello everypony I am Princess Twilight Sparkle, the newest princess in Equestria and the Princess of Friendship.  While here I will teaching the element of Magic itself and teach some Astrology on the side.  In case you are wondering Earth ponies and Pegasi and both learn the element of magic as well as unicorns because this magic isn't about performing some trick its the about magic inside of all of us.  It connects all of us and even has a little bit of the other elements inside of it.  That is all from me."  Twilight moved and let Apple Jack take her turn to speak.

"OK I'm Apple Jack and my element is Honesty.  Now this honesty isn't as simple as you think it is,  most of you think it is just about not lying at all,  well that's only part of it.  You also have be honest with yourselves and that's harder than most of yall think.  The ends don't always justify the means,  if you got to try to justify anything to yourself it may not be the right thing to do.  Now it doesn't all to all things In which case you got look for a middle road between your and somepony esle's opinion.  Also my extra class is agriculture."  Apple Jack then let Rainbow Dash have her moment in the spotlight

"OK listen up I'm teaching you how to be the most Loyal friend you can be.  Now there may be a time you loyal to many friends all doing different things. 2 thing about that situation 1.) DO NOT I repeat NOT use the mirror pool it will only end in disaster and 2.) Let your friends know you made plans already and ask about another day if can hang then.  Now on the side I can teach you how to preform proper flight techniques so that class is Pegasi only nothing against the Earth ponies or Unicorns though."  Rainbow flew off of the stage and let Rarity get ready for her Speech

"Hello everypony my name is Rarity and I shall teach you about Generosity.  The art of giving and not expecting anything in return, also i designed the school uniforms and they are 7 different kinds one for each mentor program I do hope you enjoy them.  Any way yes it can easy to give into greed you can't you mustn't let it otherwise you may have a heavy burden on you."  Rarity looked back and noticed the was a picture of her with a big bolder on her from the discord attack. "OK who, Pinkie."  she said as Pinkie was laughing her flank off nearby.  Rarity grabbed the picture with her magic and tossed it away.  "Where was I,  oh yes, If you give the next may be inspired to the same and so on i just ask you not to break the chain.  Also I will teach Arts and Crafts to anypony who is interested."  Rarity walked off the stage wondering how Pinkie even had a picture of that moment letting Pinkie ready for her speech.

"HI EVERYPONY.  I am Pinkamena Diane Pie, but you can call me Pinkie Pie all my friends do and I want to see you Smile but I don't have time for a song right now so i'll cut to the chase I can be your mentor in the world of Laughter and remember rule #1 about joking is never make a joke about someone you yourself can't take and got to laugh at yourself once in a while."  she pulled out a mirror and laughed after looking in it to prove her point.  "And if you don't want that I can always teach you how to cook. So good bye for now"  Pinkie threw down a smoke bomb and when the smoke cleared Fluttershy was there.

"OH... Um.. Sorry I really don't like public speaking I just teach how to be Kind and how to Care for animals ok that's all."

The school's principal then came back and said "If you don't want any of those classes you may choose the General Studies option but you still can have a extra curricular course even without them as you mentor choose wisely cause you can only change the course with permission from your mentor.  Have a Great day."

Skyla listened to the speech intently. Her eyes lit up when she heard astrology, and flight techniques. She didn't know which Element she could live up to. She thought of Fluttershy's Kindness Element, maybe she would fit that. She knew she couldn't fit into Magic, since she really wasn't magical, or Loyalty, what friends did she have? None. Generosity? She really wasn't generous. Which left Honesty, Kindness, and Laughter. Ugh, I don't know! she thought to herself.

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

"Vell zen... vhat class should ich take?" He asks himself. "Ze flight class sounds gut... but zen I don't really fly zat much..." He looks at his Vanadium Sulphrite wings. "Vell... maybe Rainbow Dash can help me vith ze vings." He thinks about the others. He can honestly say he doesn't care for learning about honesty... Laughter seems 'funny' to him. Looking at stars, nah... Caring for animals? PFFT! Arts and Crafts seems foolish soooo....  yeah, Loyalty it is.

Gem Shine heard what each of the Mane six would teach and decided to go with Fluttershy as a Mentor. Arts and Crafts didn't interest as much, she wouldn't be able to do magic so that was already out of the question, loyalty...considering her past that isn't going to help. Laughter just seemd too easy. She always wanted to care of animals though.

EDWq5TC.png

After a couple minutes of pondering, she decided that she would have Fluttershy as her Element mentor and Twilight as her elective. She waits for the crowd to disperse before heading down to talk with them. She looks down at all the Element Bearers, excited to learn something from two of them.

"Ok when everybody is done deciding move to your teaching grounds and may begin you lessons there and don't forget to grab the uniform that represents your mentor.

(The uniform is basically the color the represents that pony along with their mark i.e. FlutterShy's uniform is yellow and has her cutie mark on the sides (not flank area))

(FlutterShy's group will go to the small park on campus)

(Rainbow's group goes to the stadium)

Hazmat goes ahead and grabs a suit, puts it on, and walks to the stadium. "Zis'll be interesting..." He thought to himself as he looks around the new school, taking in the surroundings and making his own map in his head. This will be interesting indeed. He enters the stadium and looks around. Great for flying.

Skyla grabs a Fluttershy uniform, changes into it, and walks out. "Sweet, I'm ready!" she says enthusiastically and takes out her map, finding the small park. She trots towards it, referencing to her map every now and then. I'm so excited, and nervous, again, she thinks to herself.

Gem Shine grabbed one of the Fluttershy uniforms and heads dow to the park. "If I remember what the map says the park should be this way" Gem Shine said as she walked over to the park. "I'm very nervous right now...I shouldn't be nervous" Gem thought to herself

EDWq5TC.png

Skyla trots into the park, looking at all the ponies in the class. I don't know if I'll live up to the Element of Kindness, she thinks to herself. The other ponies are probably way nicer than me, but it's not a competition, she thinks to herself. She waits eagerly for the class to start.

Fluttershy's group

"Ok Its time for kindness lesson number one so i just need to get two assistants really quick Pinkie pie i just need you real quick won't be long and you too Discord."Fluttershy handed discord a belt to put on.  He complied (and then this happens)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLng_GvuGF4

"Oh my gosh..." Freezia said to herself. This performance Discord and Pinkie Pie were putting on was hilarious. Freezia could tell she was going to have a good time in here already. Maybe I should try to stop being so nervous. I mean, it's just a room full a people..plus a roomate..and my mentor. Ugh I'm freaking out!

Gem Shine other ponies chose this class also...I wonder if my roommate chose this class also" Gem Shine said to herself as she joined the class. "Everypony in this class must be nice if they chose this class" Gem thought to herself as she saw Discord take the belt

EDWq5TC.png

Skyla smiles with laughter at the performance they were putting on. She knew this school was going to be great. She didn't know who her roommates were, but she figured she would meet them later. For now, she'll enjoy her classes for the day, and hopefully make some friends soon.

Gem Shine other ponies chose this class also...I wonder if my roommate chose this class also" Gem Shine said to herself as she joined the class. "Everypony in this class must be nice if they chose this class" Gem thought to herself as she saw Discord take the belt

Freezia saw Gem walk in, and waved at her. This was getting easier for her-talking to people. She was hoping that maybe once she became a bit more brave things could get easier for her. But for now she was just going to focus on class. And hopefully befriending Gem.

"Oh...my, well these two took up all of our class time anyway all ponies take the animal care classes please head to the animal sanctuary i'll be there soon.  As for the rest of you your maps should show you where your classes are.  Class Dismissed.  (For the sake of time and effort I can't write classes up on the fly like this all the time so classes can be skipped and you can say stuff happened.  I will only throw in events.)

(Twilight's extra class is in the schools highest tower.)

Skyla trots out of the park and looks at her map. "Highest tower, aha, there it is." She starts trotting towards it, referencing to her map.

She arrives at the tower, waiting for class to start.

Skyla walks out of Twilights class beaming. "Best astrology class ever!" She wonders where to go for her next class.

Gem Shine smiles as she was staying at the part for the animal caretaking class. "Im so excited" Gem said before noticing her roommate again and decided to go up and talk to her" Hey I forgot to give you my name earlier my name is Gem Shine what is your name" Gem asked

EDWq5TC.png

(edited)

Monotone gallops towards the gates, and starts muttering rude remarks about his parents and transport, whilst a scowl is drawn across his face, "I'm late, I'm always late and it's never my fault...". He rushes towards the now empty reception room, his eyes fixate on the receptionist. "Hi, yeah, room, now", he says, somewhat out of breath. 

Edited by Monotone

Gem Shine smiles as she was staying at the part for the animal caretaking class. "I'm so excited" Gem said before noticing her roommate again and decided go up and talk to her" Hey I forgot to give you my name earlier my name is Gem Shine what is your name" Gem asked

Freezia smiles. Happy to have finally made a friend. "I'm Freezia. Nice to meet you Gem." Freezia hoped Gem diddn't notice how nervous she was. Even though Freezia was trying to be brave, that didn't mean she wasn't. Freezia had never had a friend before. So it was a good sign that somepony was talking to her.