Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm willing to direct a fanmade animated series focused on the Crystal Empire

Dark Lord Sauron

(edited)

Hello. I have come up with an idea for a fanmade animated series centered around Shining Armor and Princess Cadance as they deal with the hardships of running the Crystal Empire. I am ready to write a script for it and direct it but it is animators and voice actors that I need.

I would be able to design a new villain or two for them to face (mainly within the Empire itself rather than a threat from the outside) and new hardships to pass. I also have a bit of an idea to create a history for the Crystal Empire itself, and give some more meaning to it's dark past while not interfering with the canon that the actual show has established.

I just want to see if people will be interested in this first, then I'll write a script for a pilot and see how you like it.

Cast of characters (Pilot only):

The Narrator: Role being considered

The good:

Shining Armor: Taken

Cadance: Taken

Twilight Sparkle: Free

Fluttershy (Minor appearances): Taken

Rainbow Dash (Minor appearances): Taken

Pinkie Pie (Minor appearances): Free

Rarity: Taken.

Applejack (Minor appearances): Free

Crystal Ponies (Moderate appearances): Role being considered.

Crystal Guard (One-time appearance): Role being considered.

The bad:

Mysterious pony (Well, not a villain, technically an anti-hero): Taken temporarily

King Sombra: Taken, only there for the sake of the backstory of the Empire. (Due to small changes in the script, he has been given lines during the flashback of the Crystal Empire)

Queen Chrysalis: No voice-actor needed, only mentioned by Shining Armor and Cadance at one point.

Crystal Knights (The mooks): Free, only growls and grunts are required. Both male and female voice actors wanted.

Pilot Script.txt

Edited by Dark Lord Sauron
  • Brohoof 2

I can voice act. And I can do accents. Best I can do for canon characters is Rarity, I haven't tried Cadence. Or I can be any other (non canon) ponies. (Including villains!)

Also, if you need a script editor, I'll be happy to lend a hoof! I know from experience how tough it can be to make the story engaging.

If you can't get Animators, which might be tough, you could do what we did, make it an audio drama. Animating is tough, and finding someone to do it for free is a once in a million shot sometimes! And hiring them is expensive. So I wish you luck with that!

But like I said, any help you need in the voices and writing department, just ask.

• Brohoof 1

I can voice act. And I can do accents. Best I can do for canon characters is Rarity, I haven't tried Cadence. Or I can be any other (non canon) ponies. (Including villains!)

Also, if you need a script editor, I'll be happy to lend a hoof! I know from experience how tough it can be to make the story engaging.

If you can't get Animators, which might be tough, you could do what we did, make it an audio drama. Animating is tough, and finding someone to do it for free is a once in a million shot sometimes! And hiring them is expensive. So I wish you luck with that!

But like I said, any help you need in the voices and writing department, just ask.

An audio-drama, eh? Might be a good substitute for a full-on animation.

I can voice act for Rarity, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and I can do a host of other accents, including a large variety of European accents and American-based accents. 

I will need Rarity in the future, and in the Pilot. As well as the rest of the Mane 6. I guess you two could send me samples and I can then make the hard decision of whom should I keep and whom should I sadly discard. I'll edit the main post with a list of roles that are free and which are taken.

This is a little old, I do have a better microphone now and I can use the microphone for singing as well if you need any of that. 

That is pretty good. but I can decide until Crimmon posts a sample too.

(edited)

I do so apologise, darlings! I was getting my much needed beauty sleep. Just woke up in fact. To an almost dead phone. So I can't record anything just yet. But here's a short thing I did to show a friend of mine my Rarity voice.

http://soundcloud.com/doctor-mccrimmon/sounds-from-monday-morning

(I'll record a better one when my phone isn't at 5 percent)

Besides that is an audition I did for something else, but I'm not sure if I can find it right now.

Edited by DoctorMcCrimmon
  • Brohoof 1

I do so apologise, darlings! I was getting my much needed beauty sleep. Just woke up in fact. To an almost dead phone. So I can't record anything just yet. But here's a short thing I did to show a friend of mine my Rarity voice.

http://soundcloud.com/doctor-mccrimmon/sounds-from-monday-morning

(I'll record a better one when my phone isn't at 5 percent)

Besides that is an audition I did for something else, but I'm not sure if I can find it right now.

It is completely fine, all people need their sleep. And that was a very good sample.

Well, I have to decide. I'm taking you as Rarity, McCrimmon.

I'm sorry, Little Lizards, but you do sound kinda better as AppleBloom and Scootaloo. And I don't plan on including them. Sorry.

Assuming they're male I would be interested in auditioning for this mysterious pony character, otherwise I am also willing to try out for a crystal pony or crystal guard, if that's alright.

In addition I can help with script writing and proof-reading.

Assuming they're male I would be interested in auditioning for this mysterious pony character, otherwise I am also willing to try out for a crystal pony or crystal guard, if that's alright.

In addition I can help with script writing and proof-reading.

Alright, the Crystal Ponies/Guards are free, but my friend is willing to try playing the Mysterious Pony so until I see how that goes, that character is taken... Shoulda edited the list first.

(edited)

Alright, the Crystal Ponies/Guards are free, but my friend is willing to try playing the Mysterious Pony so until I see how that goes, that character is taken... Shoulda edited the list first.

Alright then, that's fine. Would you be able to send me any lines you want me to read for the audition?

Edited by Archi the Atmomancer

Alright then, that's fine. Would you be able to send me any lines you want me to read for the audition?

I'll try to get done with about 50% of the Script for the Pilot today, then I'll attach it to the main post for everyone to see.