Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm willing to direct a fanmade animated series focused on the Crystal Empire

Dark Lord Sauron

Interesting... Maybe I could be the narrator and/or a few background characters?

Sure can, as the story develops, I will probably come up with a few new characters.

Thanks Dr., I really appreciate it! And if you need any other characters (non-canon) just let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

I will be sure to let you know.

The Pilot Script (Well, what it looks like for now) has been attached to the first post.

Thanks Dr., I really appreciate it! And if you need any other characters (non-canon) just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No prob!

Oh, hey! I'm gonna shoot you a pm about another role you might work for…

I approve of the "Sombra was not always evil" concept.

EDIT: Also, everything checks out fine in regards to your English.

Thanks for the feedback on the backstory of King Sombra. And really? Did I really not make a single mistake? 

Thanks for the feedback on the backstory of King Sombra. And really? Did I really not make a single mistake?

I'm pretty sure you didn't, though I didn't get much sleep last night so I might not be very sharp today. I'll check it again tomorrow, I intend to get plenty of rest tonight.

I'm pretty sure you didn't, though I didn't get much sleep last night so I might not be very sharp today. I'll check it again tomorrow, I intend to get plenty of rest tonight.

I hope you'll get some good sleep then.

After a few runs I've decided I'm not cut out for this voice acting lark, my voice is just too high.  >_>

I will continue to proof read your scripts for you if you want me to though.

You're not alone. It's fine. Thank you for trying.

I can do the voice act of applejack/twilight or pinkie if you want.

Good. Thank you very much. Can you send me a Twilight Impression anytime soon? I really need a Twilight because only she and Rarity are the ones I will be 100% including in the Pilot.