New World Order is real. However, don't follow alternative media.

TheMarkz0ne

What is the substantiated, verifiable, peer-reviewed evidence for the absurd set of dung you just flung at my face? "Science is destroying nature..." Do you understand what that means? Science has been the best method for learning the reality of Nature for centuries. It has moved us out of the Dark Ages, has given us a range of vaccinations and medications, has aided nature by allowing us to protect endangered species, has given us cars, the internet, plumbing, and electricity, and has literally taken us to the moon. Think before you open your mouth.

If you hate science, get the buck off of whatever you're using to read this, don't vaccinate, and only eat what you find laying about on the ground. You are also forbidden from learning or exploring anything that may help you survive, because that is using the scientific method.

I have not seen any substantiated, verifiable, peer-reviewed evidence for an "NWO." It's nonsense, propagated by New Age hippies, Youtube spiritualists, and religious organizations hoping to make a few bucks off of prayer books and "survival food."

I'm sorry if this come across as rude, but you should think twice before you attack the very method that has kept our species alive all this time.

Those who invalidate reason ought seriously to consider whether they argue against reason with or without reason; if with reason, then they establish the principles that they are laboring to dethrone: but if they argue without reason (which, in order to be consistent with themselves they must do), they are out of reach of rational conviction, nor do they deserve a rational argument. [Ethan Allen (quoted from Carl Sagan's The Demon-Haunted World)]

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

What is the substantiated, verifiable, peer-reviewed evidence for the absurd set of dung you just flung at my face? "Science is destroying nature..." Do you understand what that means? Science has been the best method for learning the reality of Nature for centuries. It has moved us out of the Dark Ages, has given us a range of vaccinations and medications, has aided nature by allowing us to protect endangered species, has given us cars, the internet, plumbing, and electricity, and has literally taken us to the moon. Think before you open your mouth.

If you hate science, get the buck off of whatever you're using to read this, don't vaccinate, and only eat what you find laying about on the ground. You are also forbidden from learning or exploring anything that may help you survive, because that is using the scientific method.

I have not seen any substantiated, verifiable, peer-reviewed evidence for an "NWO." It's nonsense, propagated by New Age hippies, Youtube spiritualists, and religious organizations hoping to make a few bucks off of prayer books and "survival food."

I'm sorry if this come across as rude, but you should think twice before you attack the very method that has kept our species alive all this time.

Those who invalidate reason ought seriously to consider whether they argue against reason with or without reason; if with reason, then they establish the principles that they are laboring to dethrone: but if they argue without reason (which, in order to be consistent with themselves they must do), they are out of reach of rational conviction, nor do they deserve a rational argument. [Ethan Allen (quoted from Carl Sagan's The Demon-Haunted World)]

Peer review has lied many times. Also religion and spirit are separate. Enjoy being a cold machine. Maybe you will hacked and will go to some dealer cleaning dinner tables.

I regret the thread. Humanity never changes. you look at a word and profession and will bow down to it because it's science. I actually want the thread removed. 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

thank you, i have looked and i cannot find any evidence to back up his theory. 

Peer review has lied many times. Also religion and spirit are separate. Enjoy being a cold machine. Maybe you will hacked and will go to some dealer cleaning dinner tables.

peer review is THE proof. you are now saying that it is guilty until proven innocent i thought people where found to be innocent until proven guilty. if you know what i mean

All the major scientific breakthroughs happened in the 20th century. But many government agencies either stole them. or corporations had some dirty work to cut funding for free energy. Germany, Russia, Switzerland and pretty much all the Asian countries(minus N Korea) are innovating in energy with biology. Britain and the US had their time and spoiled it.

The alphabet, the wheel, astronomy, sailing, irrigated farming, masonry, domestication of animals...want me to continue?

I regret the thread. Humanity never changes. you look at a word and profession and will bow down to it because it's science. I actually want the thread removed. 

Here's how I read this: no one is agreeing with me, so I don't want to talk about it anymore. That's not a good outlook on things. You should be happy that you presented a controversial topic that sparks debate.

thank you, i have looked and i cannot find any evidence to back up his theory. 

peer review is THE proof. you are now saying that it is guilty until proven innocent i thought people where found to be innocent until proven guilty. if you know what i mean

Peer review is not perfect and the cold fusion cover up proved it. We have free energy. You just don't want to accept it. 

The alphabet, the wheel, astronomy, sailing, irrigated farming, masonry, domestication of animals...want me to continue?

Here's how I read this: no one is agreeing with me, so I don't want to talk about it anymore. That's not a good outlook on things. You should be happy that you presented a controversial topic that sparks debate.

Videos that show proof aren't working. I mean the sun video clearly shows you can stare at the sun and gain energy from it. We are told NOT to stare at it. I guess "peer review" overrides experience and something happening " that doesn't exist" This is what I am talking about. Humans are an assembly line, taking orders and don't think critically.

I mean the sun video clearly shows you can stare at the sun and gain energy from it.

So...humans are now capable of photosynthesis? When did this happen?

Yeah, you get vitamins and stuff from sunlight. That doesn't mean you can power yourself on sunlight alone. (Unless you get the Solar Powered perk at level 20!) 

• Brohoof 1

where is your proof that it was even covered up?

.....................................(continues typing (.) for 10 minutes. The fact that scientists admitted outside of peer review they have replicated it. I can give you a million videos of cold fusion working. But you will deny it, because the perfect human beings that I must serve and kiss their feet and caress them ever so lovingly, are "right".

where is your proof that it was even covered up?

Videos that show proof aren't working. I mean the sun video clearly shows you can stare at the sun and gain energy from it. We are told NOT to stare at it. I guess "peer review" overrides experience and something happening " that doesn't exist" This is what I am talking about. Humans are an assembly line, taking orders and don't think critically.

Oh. Okay. *Breathes deeply.* Just a troll.

(edited)

So...humans are now capable of photosynthesis? When did this happen?

Yeah, you get vitamins and stuff from sunlight. That doesn't mean you can power yourself on sunlight alone. (Unless you get the Solar Powered perk at level 20!) 

.....So.......you ignored he wasn't blinded for 25 minutes? See what I am trying to say?

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

for a start videos can be faked and that is why they cannot be used as evidence. and people cannot get energy from the sun in a way that you are saying. we can not photosynthesize. 

(edited)

@@TheMarkz0ne

"I mean the sun video clearly shows you can stare at the sun and gain energy from it. We are told NOT to stare at it. I guess "peer review" overrides experience and something happening " that doesn't exist'... "

The video shows a man looking at the sunset. Humans have done this for years, It isn't covered up by "the man".

Edited by Dargent

@@TheMarkz0ne,

What the other guys said.

We don't have plant cells, thus we don't have chloroplasts, thus we can't photosynthesize.

It's not all that complicated, it's grade school stuff. 

Drink well water or get proper ionized clear water Meditate and get back to nature( I need to work on this) Research alternate energy that is based on working with nature, rather than burning nature.

What if the well water is contaminated?

Meditation is just taking a nap and thinking you have accomplished something.

There is no good alternative to oil and coal right now. Coal supplies more than half of our electricity. Solar and wind cannot supply enough to replace that. More nuclear would be good, but the US government hasn't allowed a new plant since the 1970s.  

for a start videos can be faked and that is why they cannot be used as evidence. and people cannot get energy from the sun in a way that you are saying. we can not photosynthesize. 

yeah he faked standing in front of the sun( no). Let's ignore he uploaded a raw android video and you can clearly see his shadow in trajectory line with the sun. I will bow to the peer review. OBEY OBEY OBEY!

.....So.......you ignored he wasn't blinded for 25 minutes? See what I am trying to say?

no we dont. and i have already said that for you to go blind you have to be staring at the sun for days not mere hours or up extremely close (as one other user stated) 

@@TheMarkz0ne,

What the other guys said.

We don't have plant cells, thus we don't have chloroplasts, thus we can't photosynthesize.

It's not all that complicated, it's grade school stuff. 

Again......Wasn't blinded for 25 minutes. Oh wait I didn't get it peer reviewed. I need to go to them and serve them with all my heart. 

You know, whenever I hear "New World Order", I think about that barking dog Alex Jones.

Looking at the title, I thought this was going to be mainly about the alternative media but it seems like this is just another discussion that centers around "ideological science" or something along those lines.

yeah he faked standing in front of the sun( no). Let's ignore he uploaded a raw android video and you can clearly see his shadow in trajectory line with the sun. I will bow to the peer review. OBEY OBEY OBEY!

i am on about the cold fusion videos you say are proof and so what i can make a raw video using my laptop and it will say it is from android. that means nothing. shadows mean nothing they can be faked on a video if you know what you are doing. 

@,

I always think about Loki from the Avengers for whatever reason.

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Videos can always be faked, mate... 

i am on about the cold fusion videos you say are proof and so what i can make a raw video using my laptop and it will say it is from android. that means nothing. shadows mean nothing they can be faked on a video if you know what you are doing. 

******* The sentence you see before you is not real. I am a figment of your imagination and I was created by NASA to spy on you.

Alright, I'm locking this thread up before it gets out of hand, as some of the more recent comments are neither constructive nor progressive in the way of moving this discussion along.  If you have a point to make, that's fine and one should be able to express and explain their opinions and viewpoints.  But when your discussion reverts to making nothing by nonsensical and mocking-like comments, that is only asking for trouble and we will not have that here.

• Brohoof 10