ooc Eclipse Reboot (OUTDATED II)

Trevor Bright

@

Not yet, but hopefully soon.

I am, however I don't really have any OCs that would suit such a position, if you give me some time I could make up a new character or use one of my own and go factionless.

We already have a lot of faction less.I suppose you could go faction less if you really wanted. Either way, its up to you. I'll probably change this to planning soon, but I'll still leave you an application spot.

(edited)

We already have a lot of faction less.I suppose you could go faction less if you really wanted. Either way, its up to you. I'll probably change this to planning soon, but I'll still leave you an application spot.

Scratch that last bit, here is Twelve Gauge. He will be SE/Factionless because his full allegiance goes to those with the caps money.

Also, because two is better than one, I'll resurrect one of my long (long long long) dead OCs Darts, also SE. 

I usually tend to think three characters is going a bit overboard, but if you're needing one more to get started or just need the body count then I'll have no qualms about throwing Amber onto the roster as well. She would be factionless.

Not sure where any of them would start, Darts probably in Cloudsdale, Gauge would probably have a hard time walking on clouds.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

(edited)

@,

HAs the rp started?

Not yet, hopefully soon though.

Scratch that last bit, here is Twelve Gauge. He will be SE/Factionless because his full allegiance goes to those with the caps money.

Also, because two is better than one, I'll resurrect one of my long (long long long) dead OCs Darts, also SE. 

I usually tend to think three characters is going a bit overboard, but if you're needing one more to get started or just need the body count then I'll have no qualms about throwing Amber onto the roster as well. She would be factionless.

Not sure where any of them would start, Darts probably in Cloudsdale, Gauge would probably have a hard time walking on clouds.

I have two other people that I'm hoping will get applications in soon. As soon as they do (or don't) then I'll start the RP. Based on what they do, I might let you use all three OCs. For now, just use Slug and Darts. I'll let you know if Amber is needed or not. Darts could start out in two places from the sound of it. He could either be in Las Pegasus with the rebellion or in cloudsdale as a wonderbolt (part of celestia's elite military). Slug could be in Las Pegasus or in a different city looking for work. Remmeber, every city on the map is open to start and explore. I have my OCs scattered around the map (I'm not telling where though, you have to find them :umad:  ) and so just about any starting location will probably have someone to interact with.  

So...where ever you wanna start and whichever side you want to start with is up to you, just let me know and I'll put it in. 

those with the caps money.

Btw, I see what you did there ;)  

Edited by Fictional_Author7
  • Brohoof 1

I have two other people that I'm hoping will get applications in soon. As soon as they do (or don't) then I'll start the RP. Based on what they do, I might let you use all three OCs. For now, just use Slug and Darts. I'll let you know if Amber is needed or not. Darts could start out in two places from the sound of it. He could either be in Las Pegasus with the rebellion or in cloudsdale as a wonderbolt (part of celestia's elite military). Slug could be in Las Pegasus or in a different city looking for work. Remmeber, every city on the map is open to start and explore. I have my OCs scattered around the map (I'm not telling where though, you have to find them :umad:  ) and so just about any starting location will probably have someone to interact with.  

So...where ever you wanna start and whichever side you want to start with is up to you, just let me know and I'll put it in. 

Btw, I see what you did there ;)

I think Darts will begin as a Wonderbolt, that may change once the RP gets started though. I may actually start Slug in Ponyville or its surroundings, it's a central location and that way I can decide where he will go from there. Like I touched on earlier he is based in the SE, however he doesn't really owe allegiance to Celestia or anyone else.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, I'll try and start this soon, but it turns our I have something going on this coming Wednesday for a few days, but I'll try to get it going anyway. I'll probably put up the first post and all of you can write your into posts Ok?

First post is up! Here it is:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/103984-chapter-one-unity/page-1

Edited by Fictional_Author7
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I have gotten Mythos apart of the roleplay.

@,

Agent... David? That isn't a pony name. Not that it is a big deal, merely surprised is all.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Well I have gotten Mythos apart of the roleplay.

@,

Agent... David? That isn't a pony name. Not that it is a big deal, merely surprised is all.

Look at my profile and look for the name David. It'll make sense.

@,

Hmm, still though. David is a human name and I am uncertain how David and Pocket go together to make a pony name.

Sounded good at the time. You're actually the first person to say anything about it.

(edited)

@,

If there is one thing I have gathered from the tv show it is that a pony's name seems to be made up of a noun and/or action. Their name often related to the pony's appearance, special talent, cutie mark and/or personality. 

(edited)

I apologize, but this is distracting... when Equestria become so technologically advanced?

First a security camera and now a cybernetically enhanced pony.

Looks intriguing Pyro  ;)  I if you need another admin just lemme know.  I think I'll make up an OC for this  :yay:

Sounds good to me.

I apologize, but this is distracting... when Equestria become so technologically advanced?

Actually that's his OC. His OC is an AI...I believe. He's a robot...isnt that right ?

Yeah, well, you know how war goes. Technological advances are encouraged in time of war so that our stick can be bigger then the other guys...guns and other things were invented and used during this time.

(edited)

We prefer the term synthetic, did you know the word robot means slave.

Well given how I feel such techology is out of place no matter what term you use... I believe semantics is the last thing we need to worry about.

As this is a fantasy setting how do robots, or synthetic, even works? Is it like the Warforged from D&D (which I feel would work): http://eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Warforged

Or more Robotics (far too advanced): http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotics

Of either case I understand now why you were having him call Mythos 'meatbag'.

(edited)

@,

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be back! Hopefully I made it in time to sign up before the rp got to far along. Can Shutter under Twilight's faction? He's a simple reporter looking for the truth behind this war. 

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 1

Hello everyone, glad that I'm back and hopefully made it in time before the rp got to far along. Can I sign up with Shutter under Twilight's faction? 

Sure can, what area would you like him to start in? 

OK! First page has been updated with RD's location. Check it out here.

Do you think I can start on a train to ponyville?

Uh, ponyville is in ruins, the only trians would either be moving through ponyville to get refuges away from fighting or from ponyville to elsewhere. Or transporting troops from other places to/through ponyville.

Uh, ponyville is in ruins, the only trians would either be moving through ponyville to get refuges away from fighting or from ponyville to elsewhere. Or transporting troops from other places to/throughout ponyville.

Alright, how about I start in Applelosa?