Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants to help me make a happy cover happen?

The Watchfulpony

I'm looking for people to help me make a cover of happy by Pharrell Williams happen. I would do it myself but I'm limited by my music software. I can get the drum beat but when I get further then that all the instruments I try never make it sound right. Besides the instrumentation, the song also has background singers. So as you can guess, I need some help with that too. So here's what I need: One producer to help fill in the rest of the instrumentation, One male background singer, and preferably two female background singers. Here is my only two requirement, Have a basic understanding of music theory for the producer, Have some tonal control for the singers, and I would prefer if all parties would have it done within a month and a half of me giving you the material you applied for. I will be willing to give you more time if needed (Life and all that) but if you think your life my prevent it from being done within about 3 months (That is as much extra time as my patients can give after all the times people who said they would help me up and disappeared) Then please don't apply. If your still interested, then E-mail me at thewatchfulpony@gmail.com. It's a first come first serve basses so hurry before someone get's it.