Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants more friends?

Dsanders

I have a lot of "followers" here who I honestly don't remember and only a handful of people who I talk to every day.

So, in response to the OP,  I would prefer to have "less" quality friends rather than a bunch of acquaintances who I never interact with. 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I have a lot of "followers" here who I honestly don't remember and only a handful of people who I talk to every day.

So, in response to the OP,  I would prefer to have "less" quality friends rather than a bunch of acquaintances who I never interact with. 

You really know how to balance everything:squee:  

• Brohoof 1

I have always believed that it is better to be alone than in bad company, although being a less social person overall skews my perspective a bit. I truly never understood how some people can just make a friend out of anyone. It is an admirable quality I suppose, but my tolerance for other people seems markedly more limited, and only seems to shrink with time.

Quite a ray of sunshine I am, I know. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I'm always generally looking for new friends on here, I'm a general animation/cartoon fan, pony fanatic, but I can get into/discuss most things, I still have to upload my discord information to that post for it, I really need to socialize, I pretty much talk to no one, except my mom every few days and ppl very casually on here...

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...