Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your Best Forum Friends?

DivineMist1000

@Tacodidra is my absolute best forum friend, but other awesome and amazing best friends would be @Twilight Luna @Rising Dusk @Phosphor @PoisonClaw @Mellow Mane @CloudMistDragon @Partialgeek514 @Treeglow Flicker @TheTaZe @Samurai Equine @Soren Peregrine @J.T. @Emerald Heart @EpicEnergy @R.D.Dash @RaraLover @Super Splashee and @Dynamo Pad

All of you are my best forums friends and I'm so glad I got to know every single one of you!

IMG_1638.thumb.JPG.4a7f30691bcf1cbf1471fb5a892b0045.JPG

• Brohoof 8

I have many game former scandalous, too many to name...you know who are. :umad:

Edited by TBD
Those who brohoove gots it xp
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, ridaranka said:

I've really only talked to @daviddaviddavid , @Super Splashee , and @Bas ... but still I don't know them that well (Splashee and Bas). I know I'll make a lot more as time goes on, I'm still pretty new here. 

If you want more friends here, you kinda have to reach out to them. Some care, some fade away (this include newer members as well as old). I found you two (you and @daviddaviddavid ) when you had just joined, being immediately noticeable, compared to most new members.

As for me, I can't list members here. It will just get the friends list problem over again. I haven't even updated my friends list yet to include you two! (I'm on it right away)

• Brohoof 3

The title of Best Forum Friends isn't something I give lightly. These people know my real name, my appearance, my street address and even what my house looks like. Even my girlfriend has gotten to know them. These wonderful people are:

@Antidaeophobia
@Treble Bolt
@The Mane-iac

I will give an honorable mention to @Alastor. So far I have given you my real name and you know what I look like but what can I say? We've had some pretty interesting talks over the years. :SassySaddles2:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, DivineCheer1000 said:

@Tacodidra is my absolute best forum friend, but other awesome and amazing best friends would be @Twilight Luna @Rising Dusk @Phosphor @PoisonClaw @Mellow Mane @CloudMistDragon @Partialgeek514 @Treeglow Flicker @TheTaZe @Samurai Equine @Soren Peregrine @J.T. @Emerald Heart @EpicEnergy @R.D.Dash @RaraLover @Super Splashee and @Dynamo Pad

All of you are my best forums friends and I'm so glad I got to know every single one of you!

You, @DivineCheer1000, are one of my best forum friends, along with @Tacodidra, @TBD, @Phosphor, @Super Splashee and @lyrabetes3939. You guys are the best and I'm grateful to have amazing friends like you. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, RaraLover said:

You, @DivineCheer1000, are one of my best forum friends, along with @Tacodidra, @TBD, @Phosphor, @Super Splashee and @lyrabetes3939. You guys are the best and I'm grateful to have amazing friends like you. ^_^

You are one of my best friends too! You and all the other people you mentioned are always so awesome and friendly and I am so happy that I have awesome friends like you all!

*big hugs for all of you*

• Brohoof 2

Hmm...

@Dynamo Pad, I've known you since 2017 and I am just so happy that despite our breakup, you are still my bestie!
@TheRockARooster, One of my fellow Aussie users and again, known you since 2017 and so glad you are my bestie!
@Bas Guess who! Hehe, it's me, Icky Daydream hehe, I'm glad we met, if you have any questions on either Transgender things or Open Relationship things, you know you can always reach out to me. Or if you just want to chat.

• 1 month later...