Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky <3,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Is that a promise?~  :fiery:

11!

I'm promising nothing~

I just am making a point is all~  ;)

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

13, So you and Storm are friends hmm?

Yep.

I'm promising nothing~

I just am making my point is all~  ;)

Aww. 

So, last time I believe I asked you what you're actually made of.

16!

Edited by Stormgiggle

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Yes, hide in the shadows, almost ready to strike

The shadows are where I'm strongest. You'd be better off hiding in the light.

17!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Aww. 

So, last time I believe I asked you what you're actually made of.

Hehehe~ I warned you~  :toldya:

Anyway, Well it depends on how I wish allow others to see me. I do have a physical form though I prefer my shadow form. Honestly, it's kinda fun to see how others react to me in a form that they fear. Watching mortals tremble. Hehehehe~ <3

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Looks like i've lost my hand. see ya :P

Bye.

Pfft! Who needs shadows when you have the void beyond at your disposal!

I can't see into the void, but I can travel there.

20!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Anyway, Well it depends on how I wish allow others to see me. I do have a physical form though I prefer my shadow form. Honestly, it's kinda fun to see how others react to me in a form that they fear. Watching mortals tremble. Hehehehe~ <3

So you're made out of shadows? And you can turn into what ponies fear most? 

22!

Edited by Stormgiggle

So you're made out of shadows? And you can turn into what ponies fear most? 

22!

Well, you know most mortals fear the unknown. I just play my role as something that lurks the shadows and show myself a shadow form from the unknown. It makes for driving fear up to levels that would almost be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. As for shapeshifting, I suppose I could with enough concentration... but I see no point unless it was needed for bigger things.

Well, you know most mortals fear the unknown. I just play my role as something that lurks the shadows and show myself a shadow form from the unknown. It makes for driving fear up to levels that would almost be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I have powerful elemental control over shadows and darkness. Could I control you?

24!

*radio fuzz* this is getting good

Yeah. It's getting too good. I better shut it down.

0! 

I have powerful elemental control over shadows and darkness. Could I control you?

I don't know~ Can you?~ *smiles and flutters eyes*

I don't know~ Can you?~ *smiles and flutters eyes*

Most likely, given enough time. Unless you were in your physical form. What is your physical form like, anyway? 

5!

Edited by Stormgiggle

*laughs* oh really? Well you continue your conversation while I assemble the skeleton army.

Didn't I say I was a master of dark magic? That includes Necromancy! 

8!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Most likely, given enough time. Unless you were in your physical form. What is your physical form like, anyway? 

5!

Well... It looks mortal obviously. Though, unlike in my shadow form, I'm much more limited on what I can use of my abilities. I am still able to do some damage though.