Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

13, So you and Storm are friends hmm?

Yep.

I'm promising nothing~

I just am making my point is all~  ;)

Aww. 

So, last time I believe I asked you what you're actually made of.

16!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Aww. 

So, last time I believe I asked you what you're actually made of.

Hehehe~ I warned you~  :toldya:

Anyway, Well it depends on how I wish allow others to see me. I do have a physical form though I prefer my shadow form. Honestly, it's kinda fun to see how others react to me in a form that they fear. Watching mortals tremble. Hehehehe~ <3

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

Anyway, Well it depends on how I wish allow others to see me. I do have a physical form though I prefer my shadow form. Honestly, it's kinda fun to see how others react to me in a form that they fear. Watching mortals tremble. Hehehehe~ <3

So you're made out of shadows? And you can turn into what ponies fear most? 

22!

Edited by Stormgiggle

So you're made out of shadows? And you can turn into what ponies fear most? 

22!

Well, you know most mortals fear the unknown. I just play my role as something that lurks the shadows and show myself a shadow form from the unknown. It makes for driving fear up to levels that would almost be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. As for shapeshifting, I suppose I could with enough concentration... but I see no point unless it was needed for bigger things.

Well, you know most mortals fear the unknown. I just play my role as something that lurks the shadows and show myself a shadow form from the unknown. It makes for driving fear up to levels that would almost be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I have powerful elemental control over shadows and darkness. Could I control you?

24!

Most likely, given enough time. Unless you were in your physical form. What is your physical form like, anyway? 

5!

Well... It looks mortal obviously. Though, unlike in my shadow form, I'm much more limited on what I can use of my abilities. I am still able to do some damage though.