Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky <3,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Yay! Thanks!

So since 42's last post I've posted 6 times and my last post is 11, Zachary has posted 5 times and his last post is 10.

6 x 11 from me is 66

5 x 10 from him is 50

66 + 50 = 116

The digits of 116 add to what the digits of 42 multiply to and vice versa.

1 + 1 + 6 = 8

4 x 2 = 8

1 x 1 x 6 = 6

4 + 2 = 6

And now a question for 42: there are only 2 combinations of numbers that work that way with the number 42, what is the other one?

(I'm talking combinations not permutations, so 161 and 611 don't count)

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Racist barn, racist barn...

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

• Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 1