Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky <3,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

I've got a pretty distracting distraction.

5!

• Brohoof 1

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

No wait, I found something even more distracting. 

7!

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

They'll be so distracted now, that they won't even see us coming!  ^_^

9!

Not only will they be distracted, they'll have those songs stuck in their heads for weeks! Muhahahaha!

13!

Edited by Stormgiggle

You truly are an evil person

You have no idea. :sneer: 

15! 

NOOO! HOW COULD YOU! STOP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! I CAN'T KEEP UP!

Look at what I've had to deal with!:

post-27784-0-62027600-1418539715.jpg

So, naturally, I'm going to wake up tomorrow to a sextuple dethrone at this rate. Yay...

RESPONSES:

I hear some people think of a certain colour for each individual number. 2 is... red, in my mind.

My colours: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. It stops after that; I don't think of colours for double digit numbers.

I'm guessing 42 thinks 4 is green and 2 is blue...

And that website sounds stupid, no offense if it is offensive

Actually, I think 2 is red. The reason I use blue instead in my avatar is because green and blue are my favourite colours.

My spell check thinks the last two words of that sentence are wrong. Those words can be spelt with or without a 'u', spell check!

Wish I had some sort of title, if you think of one let me know

Can I have a title too?

We're steamrolling 42 with pathetic ease nowadays.  :comeatus: He desperately needs more security.

46!

I sure do. Dovashy doesn't seem to be spending enough time here anymore to catch you... DOVASHY, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Chessmaster in this case refers not to my ability at chess, but at my fiendish cunning. I believe the original conversation went something like this:

Punicpunch: I don't understand, why are you playing against the team you wish to join?

Stormgiggle: Like the deceptive chessmaster, I play both sides of the field at once.  :sneer:

And thus the nickname was born.

77!

You play on both sides of the field at once? Sorry, but I don't recall you ever helping me. There was just that one denied job application and that was it. You're not storming my lairs as vengeance for that incident, are you?

and out of no where with an 82

You're still here? Pointing out that you tried to help me last time was supposed to get you kicked out of the Cross Army! Why do things never go the way I plan them?!

Anyway, 42 is in rather poor form tonight, isn't he?  :huh:

134!

Yeah, unconsciousness tends limit your ability to crush counters...

This fulfills my 'What on earth' quota for the whole week.

Where is that 42 at

In bed.

Oh no. The counting games hate you. They told me so themselves. But don't worry pink, even though they hate you, I still like you!  ^_^

153!

I can verify this. These counting games all hate you. After all, I'm a lowly counter in The Forum's Hardest Game, and that game is full of hate. Oh, and I designed this game, so I know all about the hate contained within here.

"The Polar Express"

It's kind of a tradition in my family to watch it the same day we put up the Tree

You watched The Polar Express? You have gained four respect points. Use them wisely.

42's gonna be all like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Then he'll be like "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP"

And then he'll respond to this post with a sarcastic remark :)

Insert sarcastic remark here.

What kind of soda would you put in your slushie?

I'd like to know yours too 42

I actually just don't have slushies... I mean, what are two floating digits going to do with a slushie?!

needs more longcat

img-3334069-1-Godcat.jpg

I already filled my 'What on earth' quota for the week! I don't need any more!

197!

Stop overloading my 'What on earth' quota!

The face that pony had must be an emote

COUNTING ERROR DETECTED! You were supposed to say '200'!

If only it were so!

101! 

Is this really happening? Did everyone fall 100 behind and not notice it? YES, my humiliation has been decreased by 100!

210 just realized we are on hundred behind

THE VIGILANTE HAS PERCEPTION OF NO BOUNDS, EVEN WITHOUT SLEEP

but seriously, look back

Quin-Tup-Le

TOTALLY LOOKED BACK AT THE BEGINNING FOR THE WORD (I'm looking at you 42)

NOOOOOOOO! They realized! And just in time for the quintuple dethrone!

And yes, I'm so proud of you for referring to the first post.

Yep, 42 really needs additional help. So far, this has been like taking candy from a baby.

211!

Although Dovashy has been my trusted partner here for a long time, I have to admit he's not doing so well lately. It been a while since he's successfully ended a count. I'm seriously considering getting some extra help soon.

My blowgun is filled with darts and ready for any enemies 42 has placed in our way!

Speaking of enemies, have you encountered any of my final bosses lately? It seems like you're somehow avoiding them a lot lately...

And you've somehow managed to post so many times after you were stopped that I have some more messages to respond to:

Meh, you just need another count stopper. Ideally, you should have 42 of them.

1! 

PERFECT IDEA!

You guys are too good. 

img-3334201-1-fluttershy-is-sad.png

:)

But I have been observing your tactics, and strategies and I will be ready for the next round! :squee:

DOVASHY! YOU'RE BACK! Is everything okay? You don't seem to be as ruthlessly crushing the hopes of counters as you were before.

Our Tactics:

Mashing F5 until a new post shows up

I KNEW IT! I'm sure this revolutionary piece of information about the enemy will be useful in the future!

I've been monitoring you this whole time. Your plan is never going to work.

Yeah! Go, me! Crush their hopes!

Great, now I'm talking to myself. I must be going insane.

I've got a pretty distracting distraction.

5!

What...

No wait, I found something even more distracting. 

7!

Forget what I said earlier. My 'What on earth' quota has been satisfied for the whole month.

Not only will they be distracted, they'll have those songs stuck in their heads for weeks! Muhahahaha!

13!

'All I wanna do is have some fun! I got a feeling I'm not the only one!' x42

Thanks a lot. Now I can't stop singing.

And that's it! Resume your hopefully futile efforts at destroying my lair!

• Brohoof 1

sig-4139834.sig-4138774.xzoetageppqfross

Thanks to Pink for the lovely avatar and W.G.A. for the amazing signature!

My OCs: Aero Wind, Shadowhide, Ebony (WIP)

So, naturally, I'm going to wake up tomorrow to a sextuple dethrone at this rate. Yay...

5d7.jpg

Sorry, but I don't recall you ever helping me.

That hurts a little, 42. :(  By the very fact that we're posting in this section means it's getting more popular. The constant posts mean that it's usually right at the top of the forum games. So whenever we post we're making your game, and by extension you, more recognizable to the MLP forms community. I've always been on your side, 42.

You're not storming my lairs as vengeance for that incident, are you?

Petty revenge is below me, 42. I have much more... complex motives.

Is this really happening? Did everyone fall 100 behind and not notice it?

:blush: 

Thanks a lot. Now I can't stop singing.

mlfw2425-sweetiebellseductive.jpg

And now, to resume counting. 

1!

img-3335184-1-5d7.jpg

That's... rather unsettling.

That hurts a little, 42. :(  By the very fact that we're posting in this section means it's getting more popular. The constant posts mean that it's usually right at the top of the forum games. So whenever we post we're making your game, and by extension you, more recognizable to the MLP forms community. I've always been on your side, 42.

I had assumed when you referred to playing both sides, you meant exclusively in terms of dethroning me. Now I understand you meant it in a more general sense, and now I am aware of the help I have received from you. I'm sorry for my harsh words earlier. Forgiven? :squee:

img-3335184-2-mlfw2425-sweetiebellseduct

And now, to resume counting. 

1!

You evil yet brilliant chessmaster! I shall put an end to your counting ways before you get out of control!

By the way, do I get a title?

sig-4139834.sig-4138774.xzoetageppqfross

Thanks to Pink for the lovely avatar and W.G.A. for the amazing signature!

My OCs: Aero Wind, Shadowhide, Ebony (WIP)

Forgiven?

But of course! I could never stay mad at you! :) 

I shall put an end to your counting ways before you get out of control!

But 42, getting out of control is my specialty! ^_^ 

By the way, do I get a title?

I think you have to earn one... I'm not sure how though.

1!  

I refuse to let you count until I get a title!

How about 42 the Petty?  >_>

3!

Edited by Stormgiggle

42, Destroyer of Fun and Slayer of Joy!

5!