Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

How can we actually Prove it though?

Very well. This is how I envision the operation being preformed according to your description . If anything I say doesn't match up with how the operation was actually preformed, tell me.

Because you're dying of Victorian novel disease, you build a robot body to contain your brain and then program a robot to surgically remove your brain and transplant it into the robot. Next you administer anesthetic to yourself, and then the robot preforms the operation. While you are asleep the robot puts your now dead old body in preservation chamber. Three days later your soul leaves your dead body, and then detects that a part of you is still alive, so travels to your brain.

31! 

I have a few questions of my own, if you don't mind.

What material is your body made of? How do you recharge your electricity? What would happen if you ran out of power? Do you think like a human? How many calculations can you do in a second? Do you work properly while underwater? Do you work properly in extreme heat or extreme cold? Is your body the size of a typical Equestrian pegasus, or is it bigger or smaller? Were you originally a pegasus before transferring your brain to your robot body? Do you speak in a normal human voice or a monotone robotic voice? Will you live forever because of your robot body? Do you have any self-defense mechanisms? Are you annoyed I just set your count back to 0?

• Brohoof 1

Because you're dying of Victorian novel disease, you build a robot body to contain your brain and then program a robot to surgically remove your brain and transplant it into the robot. Next you administer anesthetic to yourself, and then the robot preforms the operation. While you are asleep the robot puts your now dead old body in preservation chamber. Three days later your soul leaves your dead body, and then detects that a part of you is still alive, so travels to your brain.

That pretty much sums it up to the letter

Okay then, it's been proven

Btw, that Victorian novel joke is hilarious

Edited by Punicpunch

Are you annoyed I just set your count back to 0?

I hope you die of Victorian novel disease.  :okiedokielokie:

Anyway, why bother growing yourself a new body at all? Why don't you just grab somepony who's body you really like and then steal their body? It would be much faster! 

2!

1- Titanium, if you have a better idea I'm open to requests :)

2- I like USB ports...a little too much...seriously...plus, i did say i charged similar to a cell phone

3- I'd turn off, but I have power reserves to keep my brain alive for almost half a month... BE PREPARED

4- Yes

5- Umm, depends how hard...I have a human brain y'know

6- Only if you open my USB port hatch

7- Hmm, I don't know, I'll have to test that...You know, safely

8- My robotic body is slightly bigger than, say, Rainbow Dash's, but not as big as some ponies like Big Macintosh, or Bulk (Snowflake) Biceps

9- Yes, that is what we've been discussing about for a while

10- Kinda like an Exo in Destiny, my voice is normal, as I've created an artificial voicebox rather than a speaker

11- No, my brain would die from old age like any other being

12- Still working on those, but they won't be too, obsessive

13- No, I will not give you the satisfaction

Why don't you just grab somepony who's body you really like and then steal their body?

...Because I'm an android, not an Evil Overlord Robot like GLaDOS, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or... That one thing you mentioned a while ago

I can help you with that you know.

I honestly :smug: don't want to be immortal, but I'm okay with living longer...I don't want to be driven mad

By the way, I'm open to suggestions to non-obsessive self-defense mechanisms

What are you talking about?! Glados is a legend!

I agree, but I'm not evil

All this talk about a pegasus-shaped robot is making me curious as to whether the rest of you are earth ponies, pegasi or unicorns. I think it's time for a census of the 42-dethroners!

I happen to be a pegasus.

Unfortunately, I am not a pony. But if I was a pony, I would be a unicorn!

1! 

I thought the unspoken law of this forum is that everyone here is a pony. Turns out I was wrong about that. Alright, if you're not a pony, do what Stormgiggle did and say what you would be if you were a pony!

I thought the unspoken law of this forum is that everyone here is a pony. Turns out I was wrong about that.

Don't be silly! For instance, I'm a being of pure dark energy from another dimension, bent upon the domination of all life in this universe! I'm most certainly not a pony!  ^_^

2!

Edited by Stormgiggle