Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

Oh, okay. So, we haven't met before and this is your first time here, right?

Yes.

It's strange, you say you are completely different to Proto-Stormgiggle, but I just checked your backstory and it seemed completely identical to Proto-Stormgiggle's backstory. Do you have an explanation for this?

What!? This "Proto-Stormgiggle" probably stole my back story! What a nefarious ne'er do well!  :okiedokielokie:

Supernova is probably copyrighted by Sephiroth,

Yep!

4!

Edited by Safer-Stormgiggle

(edited)

Alright, I've done some hunting for potential battle themes and character themes for myself. I'm still looking for more, but I thought I'd share with you what I've found so far.

For battle themes:

For character themes:

... Actually, that last theme would probably fit Stormgiggle a lot more than me. Oh well, it's pretty much 8-bit beeping sounds, it fits for me too!

MESSAGE FROM THE FUTURE: The last two videos aren't embedding. Am I doing something wrong, or is there an embedding limit? Help me!

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 1

For battle themes:

+42 respect points for the Seymour theme. Have you considered the black mages version? 

For character themes: 

... In my opinion, you should keep looking. Personally, I never envisioned you as creepy or evil, and those themes really have that vibe. For your judicious consideration, I present this: 

MESSAGE FROM THE FUTURE: The last two videos aren't embedding. Am I doing something wrong, or is there an embedding limit? Help me!

MESSAGE FROM BEYOND TIME AND SPACE: You can embedded no more then two videos in a single post. Them's the breaks.

1!

Edited by Safer-Stormgiggle