Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky <3,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Edited by Your Best Friend
  • Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

• Brohoof 1

• Brohoof 1

Edited by Your Best Friend
  • Brohoof 1

We got to 42 Now!

Coupon used -2

Coupons subtract 2 but you only took one away. I assume you're using the post to use a coupon, not to disarm a trap, so you wouldn't also raise the count by one for a net change of -1.

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

Coupons subtract 2 but you only took one away. I assume you're using the post to use a coupon, not to disarm a trap, so you wouldn't also raise the count by one for a net change of -1.

fair play pal which means that my previous post would be 42....my bad (I have never used one before haha)

shining_math_by_underpable-d85bmb8.png

"by Underpable"

Edited by Trottermare Galamane
  • Brohoof 2

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons