Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestrian Life

Nameless Knight

(Yes)

Times and Shadow both ordered Hayburgers.

Times looked at Kit and said "Who doesn't like music."

Shadow smiled and said "I mostly listen to classical music"

Times readjusted his glasses and said "I like classical also but I will sometimes listen to dubstep."

Kit smiled

"Well,i learned how to play a variety of genres. I cant make dubstep with this,but i can try this out"

Using a portable amp he bought,he started playing a soft,classical tone. He seemed to be proficient in his bass playing ability,And he kept playing the soft tone,which sounded beautiful, until the Hayburgers arrived. He then looked at Shadow and said

"I wrote that just a few weeks ago,never thought id get to use it...."

He then blushed a little bit,and put his bass down

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kit smiled

"Well,i learned how to play a variety of genres. I cant make dubstep with this,but i can try this out"

Using a portable amp he bought,he started playing a soft,classical tone. He seemed to be proficient in his bass playing ability,And he kept playing the soft tone,which sounded beautiful, until the Hayburgers arrived. He then looked at Shadow and said

"I wrote that just a few weeks ago,never thought id get to use it...."

He then blushed a little bit,and put his bass down

Shadow smiled when Kit played his bass. "Wow that sounds really good."

"I'm impressed you can play that on a bass, but nothing beats the classic instruments." Times said to Kit. Times noticed Kit was blushing again. Times looked his hayburger and removed any tomatos.

(edited)

Shadow smiled when Kit played his bass. "Wow that sounds really good."

"I'm impressed you can play that on a bass, but nothing beats the classic instruments." Times said to Kit. Times noticed Kit was blushing again. Times looked his hayburger and removed any tomatos.

"Yeah,your right about that.." Kit said before starting to eat his hayburger. He was thinking about maybe learning the Piano,but he was fine with a bass right now. He also was happy when Shadow complimented him,and he was thinking of writing a peice for her,so he kept that thought in his head and came up with a nice riff. He then continued to eat.

((Last post for the night,have a good one guys!))

Edited by KitsuneSoul108

"Yeah,your right about that.." Kit said before starting to eat his hayburger. He was thinking about maybe learning the Piano,but he was fine with a bass right now. He also was happy when Shadow complimented him,and he was thinking of writing a peice for her,so he kept that thought in his head and came up with a nice riff. He then continued to eat.

((Last post for the night,have a good one guys!))

(night)

Times and Shadow began eating.

Shadow swallowed a bite and asked Times "why do dislike tomatoes so much, you used to love tomatoes when we were in high school."

Times swallowed and said "Its a long story, that I will tell you later

"

Shadow just went back to eating.

Deja Vu waves to Winter as he too heads out the door for his gallery."And goodbye to you too, Gyro". He then trotted out and twards Deja Vulala(dont shoot me for the name...its an art and fashion gallery so yeah) to close a purchase deal he had made earlier that week. After his purchase, he went home to play his drums which he never told anypony he played as it went against the proper image he always put out.

(night)

Times and Shadow began eating.

Shadow swallowed a bite and asked Times "why do dislike tomatoes so much, you used to love tomatoes when we were in high school."

Times swallowed and said "Its a long story, that I will tell you later

"

Shadow just went back to eating.

Kit smiled

"Wait,which high school did you go to?? I went to Cloudsdale High.. Yeah,that was fun."

Kit then looked at Shadow and asked

"Hey Shadow,if i were to learn a classical instrument, what one would you like me to learn? Maybe i could write something beautiful.."

He then said quietly "maybe something even as beautiful as you....."

Kit smiled

"Wait,which high school did you go to?? I went to Cloudsdale High.. Yeah,that was fun."

Kit then looked at Shadow and asked

"Hey Shadow,if i were to learn a classical instrument, what one would you like me to learn? Maybe i could write something beautiful.."

He then said quietly "maybe something even as beautiful as you....."

"We went to Ponyville High, she was always the book worm, I was always the trouble maker that was always great with the mares" Times said.

"Being in 2 relationships that didn't last longer then 3 weeks doesn't make you 'great with the mares'" Shadow said to Times.

"Well when you put it that way..." Times replied before looking away.

"You want my opinion? Well, I would suggest maybe Viola or Piano... If you count a piano as a classical instrument." Shadow said to Kit.

"We went to Ponyville High, she was always the book worm, I was always the trouble maker that was always great with the mares" Times said.

"Being in 2 relationships that didn't last longer then 3 weeks doesn't make you 'great with the mares'" Shadow said to Times.

"Well when you put it that way..." Times replied before looking away.

"You want my opinion? Well, I would suggest maybe Viola or Piano... If you count a piano as a classical instrument." Shadow said to Kit.

Kit chuckled at Shadow's comment about Times.

"i like Piano,i think ill learn that. And then,i will compose a beautiful song. And if we were to talk highschool,i was a mix. Id cause trouble sometimes,but i was a bit of a bookworm when it came to schoolwork.."

Kit then thought to himself

"Do you dare ask her to dinner? Or maybe an event? Man i wish she could give me an idea of something to do.....I dont want to seem like a creep..."

Kit chuckled at Shadow's comment about Times.

"i like Piano,i think ill learn that. And then,i will compose a beautiful song. And if we were to talk highschool,i was a mix. Id cause trouble sometimes,but i was a bit of a bookworm when it came to schoolwork.."

Kit then thought to himself

"Do you dare ask her to dinner? Or maybe an event? Man i wish she could give me an idea of something to do.....I dont want to seem like a creep..."

"sounds like you were a combination of us two." Shadow said.

"Actually high school was when me and Shadow actually became friends, well we knew each other in Elementry but we weren't really friends." Times said.

Shadow looked at Times and said "Yeah, but I remember you not really wanting to be my guide."

"sounds like you were a combination of us two." Shadow said.

"Actually high school was when me and Shadow actually became friends, well we knew each other in Elementry but we weren't really friends." Times said.

Shadow looked at Times and said "Yeah, but I remember you not really wanting to be my guide."

"Yeah,i didnt really have many friends..But the ones i did have were awesome"

Kit then looked at Shadow and said

"Hey,if i were at your school i would have loved to have been your guide. That way,i would have been able to meet you earlier...."

Kit then blushed and noticed an event going on,but he wasnt sure if he should ask her out on a date.

(edited)

"Yeah,i didnt really have many friends..But the ones i did have were awesome"

Kit then looked at Shadow and said

"Hey,if i were at your school i would have loved to have been your guide. That way,i would have been able to meet you earlier...."

Kit then blushed and noticed an event going on,but he wasnt sure if he should ask her out on a date.

Shadow smiled and blushed slightly and said "I would have loved to have met you too."

Times looked at both of them and thought something to himself.

Shadow looked at Times and said "but if that had happened, I would have never met Times."

"And if I hadn't met Shadow, who knows what would have happened to me" Times said

Edited by Sabertooth the Puppy

Shadow smiled and blushed slightly and said "I would have loved to have met you too."

Times looked at both of them and thought something to himself.

Shadow looked at Times and said "but if that had happened, I would have never met Times."

"And if I hadn't met Shadow, who knows what would have happened to me" Times said

"True,but well...Fate decided that id meet somepony like you today...."

Kit blushed,and then after some thinking he said

"This might be a bit stupid but would you like to umm...Do something sometime? You dont have to...."

Kit then thought

"Crap! what if she rejects me? what if Times is her Coltfriend? What did i do?"

"True,but well...Fate decided that id meet somepony like you today...."

Kit blushed,and then after some thinking he said

"This might be a bit stupid but would you like to umm...Do something sometime? You dont have to...."

Kit then thought

"Crap! what if she rejects me? what if Times is her Coltfriend? What did i do?"

Times smiled and looked at Shadow

"W-what do you mean" Shadow asked

Times face-hoofed and said "Shadow can I speak with you for a moment."

"Okay..." She replied

Times and Shadow went outside

"Isn't it obvious" Times said

"What" Shadow replied

"He is asking you out on a date" Times continued

"Oh..." Shadow said before blushing

Times smiled and looked at Shadow

"W-what do you mean" Shadow asked

Times face-hoofed and said "Shadow can I speak with you for a moment."

"Okay..." She replied

Times and Shadow went outside

"Isn't it obvious" Times said

"What" Shadow replied

"He is asking you out on a date" Times continued

"Oh..." Shadow said before blushing

Kit started to feel worried, and anxious. His thoughts getting the best of him

"Damn it,what if i screwed up? What if she runs away,or i do horribly? I hope i didnt say anything wrong....But how would i know?"

Kit then nervously took a sip of a drink,and started to think quietly

Kit started to feel worried, and anxious. His thoughts getting the best of him

"Damn it,what if i screwed up? What if she runs away,or i do horribly? I hope i didnt say anything wrong....But how would i know?"

Kit then nervously took a sip of a drink,and started to think quietly

Times and Shadow reentered the Café.

Shadow looked at Kit. "So... Where were we..."

Times whispered "he was asking you out" to her

Shadow looked at Times then to Kit and said "I would love to..." She smiled and blushed.

Times was celebrating inside his head, for the first time since he knew her, Shadow is finally going out on a date.

Times and Shadow reentered the Café.

Shadow looked at Kit. "So... Where were we..."

Times whispered "he was asking you out" to her

Shadow looked at Times then to Kit and said "I would love to..." She smiled and blushed.

Times was celebrating inside his head, for the first time since he knew her, Shadow is finally going out on a date.

Kit's face turned bright red. He felt like he was flying,like nothing could stop him

"Awesome! i cant wait,what would you like to do??"

Kit couldnt help but blush and smile. He was so happy that he asked this mare out. She seems so kind,funny, smart and beautiful. He had noting bad to say about her

Kit's face turned bright red. He felt like he was flying,like nothing could stop him

"Awesome! i cant wait,what would you like to do??"

Kit couldnt help but blush and smile. He was so happy that he asked this mare out. She seems so kind,funny, smart and beautiful. He had noting bad to say about her

"Umm... I do not know, to be honest I have never been on a date before" Shadow said

Times was still celebrating in his head.

Shadow blushed and smiled at Kit.

Times looked at Kit before readjusting his glasses and smiling. Times looked at his watch and read the time. Times.then took a bite out of his Hayburger.

"Umm... I do not know, to be honest I have never been on a date before" Shadow said

Times was still celebrating in his head.

Shadow blushed and smiled at Kit.

Times looked at Kit before readjusting his glasses and smiling. Times looked at his watch and read the time. Times.then took a bite out of his Hayburger.

Kit blushed hard before eating his Hayburger. After taking a sip of his drink, he thought

"Umm.....i havent ever taken anypony out on a date before....i guess just name a place,and we can go"

Kit honestly had no idea what to do. Dinner,a movie, eventually he noticed that there was this orchestra of ponies playing Classical music that night, The main one was named Octavia. Kit then said

"How about we go to a Concert tonight???"

Kit gently took Shadow's hoof,in such a way that she could pull back if she wanted

Kit blushed hard before eating his Hayburger. After taking a sip of his drink, he thought

"Umm.....i havent ever taken anypony out on a date before....i guess just name a place,and we can go"

Kit honestly had no idea what to do. Dinner,a movie, eventually he noticed that there was this orchestra of ponies playing Classical music that night, The main one was named Octavia. Kit then said

"How about we go to a Concert tonight???"

Kit gently took Shadow's hoof,in such a way that she could pull back if she wanted

Shadow smiled when she felt Kit hold her Hoof. "Sure, that sounds great. What kind of Concert is it?" She asked.

Times finished his Hayburger and took a sip of his drink. Times took a look at the bill and decided he will pay for Kit's meal. Times pulled out his wallet and made sure he had enough.

Shadow smiled when she felt Kit hold her Hoof. "Sure, that sounds great. What kind of Concert is it?" She asked.

Times finished his Hayburger and took a sip of his drink. Times took a look at the bill and decided he will pay for Kit's meal. Times pulled out his wallet and made sure he had enough.

"Its a classical concert,Octavia is the leading Chellist,and they are doing a bunch of classic songs" Kit said with a blush on his face as he continued to hold his hoof. He then looked at the bill

"I'll pay for you Shadow..." Kit said with a smile as he put the money down. he then went back to holding her hoof

"Its a classical concert,Octavia is the leading Chellist,and they are doing a bunch of classic songs" Kit said with a blush on his face as he continued to hold his hoof. He then looked at the bill

"I'll pay for you Shadow..." Kit said with a smile as he put the money down. he then went back to holding her hoof

Times eyes opened wide when he heard the name Octavia.

Shadow smiled at Kit and said "Then I would love to go to the Concert with you."

Times pulled out the money and set the bits onto the table.

Shadow got the money to pay for Times' meal.l before looking at Kit again.

(edited)

Times eyes opened wide when he heard the name Octavia.

Shadow smiled at Kit and said "Then I would love to go to the Concert with you."

Times pulled out the money and set the bits onto the table.

Shadow got the money to pay for Times' meal.l before looking at Kit again.

Kit smiled and got up before looking at Shadow,before offering her his hooves.

"Thanks for the lunch guys, im so glad i met you two..."

Kit then looked at Shadow and blushed. He noticed the time before asking

"So,do you guys want to do anything until the concert? I mean,we have some time..."

((this is going to sound stupid,but judging from Times' reaction to Octy,he either has a crush on her,or hates her guts...Im going with the 1st option,but i was wondering if it is that he has a crush on her?))

Edited by KitsuneSoul108

Echo had playing the drums for three hours now. (Oh and by the way Echo is Deha Vu's other personality...yup he"s got multi personality). As Deja Vu retirned to concouisness, he yelled at Echo who had recrded into unconciusness. "You blithering idiot, you ophidous opidian...I do not have time fir you to waste on these...drums (saying the last bit with disdain) as I have a concert in a few hours you oaf!".

Kit smiled and got up before looking at Shadow,before offering her his hooves.

"Thanks for the lunch guys, im so glad i met you two..."

Kit then looked at Shadow and blushed. He noticed the time before asking

"So,do you guys want to do anything until the concert? I mean,we have some time..."

((this is going to sound stupid,but judging from Times' reaction to Octy,he either has a crush on her,or hates her guts...Im going with the 1st option,but i was wondering if it is that he has a crush on her?))

(Times is also a Cellist and they know each other, but there is a low chance she would probably remember him because his appearance has changed since they last met.)

"I got a puppy to feed." Times said before flying up.

"Bye Times" Shadow said and waved to him.

Times really just wanted to make an excuse to give Shadow and Kit some alone time.

Shadow looked at Kit and smiles

(Times is also a Cellist and they know each other, but there is a low chance she would probably remember him because his appearance has changed since they last met.)

"I got a puppy to feed." Times said before flying up.

"Bye Times" Shadow said and waved to him.

Times really just wanted to make an excuse to give Shadow and Kit some alone time.

Shadow looked at Kit and smiles

(Oh ok cool :) ))

Kit smiled and chuckled a little bit

"How about we go to the park? Just spend some time to relax, before the concert..."

He then lightly took her hooves

"But,if you want to go somewhere,im cool with it" He said with a smile. He then looked up and saw a clean hole through the roof of the cafe

"Umm Shadow... i think Times put a hole in the roof.... We should probably go....."

Kit then slowly walked himself and Shadow out of the cafe,while holding her hoof. Once they got out he asked

"So,where would you like to go???"

((LOL,well... i think Times may have broken the roof :P

@@dusk shade, Ok,now when they go to the concert,maybe they can meet Deja Vu after the show?))