Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2020: Viva la Vida: Part 1 ( Chapters 1-3)

BastilleDash

Chapter 1: The Weight of Living

July 14, 2020, Sentrial Lake, Canterlot, 2:22pm

On July 14, 2020, across Sentrial Lake in Canterlot, the band of Bastille walked down the city by the fallen castle by where Celestia died after the Equestrian Revolution on November 4 of the past year. Today was Rainbow Dash's  birthday, she was the lead singer of Bastille. She was with her friends, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity. They were all partying at Pinkie Pie's mansion.

"I can't thank you enough!" shouted Rainbow Dash over the blaring amplifier, they were playing "Pompeii" by Bastille.

"Well, we're your best friends, we'd do anything!" screamed Applejack.

"I don't care. I WILL NOT be absent to a social event!" yelled Rarity.

"Devices." Pinkie Pie said, annoyed.

""DJ Pon-3, turn it up!" Rainbow Dash yelled excitedly, "let's hear Viva la Vida!"

Chapter 2: Sinking on Princess Luna

January 5, 2020, In the middle of the Atlantic, right over the Titanic shipwreck, MLP Princess Luna, 12:01am

"The ship is sinking, and its midnight" Officer Ruddernorth whispered, shivering heavily, while releasing a electronic motor lifeboat. There were 72 of these things on the deck. 

"We got to head forth, if we don't, we'll smash open the MLP Titanic, with over 3545 ponies!" bickered Captain Laftlan

"Who cares about the Titanic? It just old rubble, I demand you to stay. The heaviness on deck will down the ship!" protested Second Officer Pony Charsel Rayback.

This went on for another hour. Finally, believe it or not, Second Officer Pony Rayback won the argument. So it was clear.

The Princess Luna would smash open the Titanic  when it sank and struck the ocean floor with a blow.

Chapter 3:  Things We Lost In The Fire

July 15, 2020, 4:30am,  Sentrial Lake, Canterlot

A fire struck all of Canterlot, and soon enough Pinkie Pie's mansion was burnt. She lost everything, except she almost lost nothing, just a few dishes. And her mansion was made of iron, so she didn't worry. 

"Whew! That was good." said Pinkie Pie

" I can say. You survived the 9/11!" said Applejack

"Stop, silly! It wasn't the 9/11, just a few dishes!" replied Pinkie Pie

They could survive, at least for now.

Stay tuned for Pt. 2 of 2020: Viva La Vida! (Chapters 4-7)