Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Banner idea

Robojot

I actually think it would be a good idea. A weekly banner contest would definitely boost morale (like it needs to be, I know) and probably bring a higher sense of community to the place!

Besides, how elated would you feel to see YOUR banner up for all to see? :wub:

Do we all seem to be forgetting about Grendo? He's doing these too isn't he?

Eenope. Grendo left the forums about the time the changing banners started.

As for what everypony here is saying, I personally don't think it's such a bad idea, but just as much as it could foster pride in those who get selected, it could also foster jealousy and low self-esteem, especially if somepony 'loses' multiple times in a row.

That being said, I suppose this is something for Feld0 to officially decide.

I think this would be a fun idea to do when say nico is busy OR there is no episode, possibly people could make banners and elements from them could be "mashed up" into one.

I don't like this idea. I want the new banner looks to come as a surprise. If we had a place where we uploaded banners, people would be like "duh, I've already seen this" when it is added to the site (if it isn't hidden to the members of course. But still, people would start to make loads of banners just to get their own up). Also it wouldn't surprise me if someponys went like "Feld0, why do you not pick my banner? *very very veeery sad face* "

Edited by Jokuc