Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello EpicallyAwesome ponies. Im new :3

BlitzBLT

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching the internet for brony help, because I want some MLP:FiM merchandise and I just didn't see myself getting it on my own but I read helpful statements and realised that its not a big deal on my or her/his part, just take my money! xD

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was sitting in a Garry's Mod 12 theater server, and MLP:FiM was on and I first noticed Rainbow Dash (Which is my favorite pony).

Hello EpicallyAwesome ponies of MLP:FORUMS, I'm like 6 hours late but better then never, eh? Anyways I always loved MLP:FIM  since 2012- 2013-ish I love to listen to fan music as well with the real songs (Like MLP: BATS) and I'm really starting to like making art, I've made about 2 graphic arts in the past but my profile picture would be the latest thing, that was made in Paint.NET (Wasn't cropped from background) I would had made it in photoshop if my trial didn't run out. I'm going to try hard to get to BronyCon 2015 which then I would be 17 (I live in Canada) So I would need to work something out. If you add me on steam I would be so ever happy. I'm going to buy mlp:fim merchandise in the USA next week (looking forward for that) I'm pretty talkive and I'm kinda like Rainbow Dash, Flutteryshy, Pinkie Pie,  Twilight Sparkle and maybe a bit of Derpy too :3

That's why I liked the show, because a lot can reflect to me, which would mean there's many stages on meeting me in real person, shy at first then it would be Twilight Sparkle because I love learning and reading books, then its Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash and Derpy because I can derp up at some times xD

(Posted a few posts already but I thought I should let the community know of me, but that wasn't too long a go)

Thanks for reading, if you read and didn't skip to the ending.

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)