Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there, everypony. Would you like a chocolate milk of glass?

Discordian

Hey there, I'm Discordian. Some of you might know me as Res5 or Resulli from other forums. Real name is Micheal. Call me what you like!

I'll be 21 in two weeks and have no shame in my love of MLP. (Obviously anypony on this forum wouldn't have any, right? lol)

I'm one of the types who can't really decide which of the main cast I like more, I just simply can't choose between all of them. I absolutely love episodes like A Dog And Pony Show, Party of One and, of course, The Return Of Harmony. I'm an avid art appreciator so I love to look at MLP fanart. I usually don't mind suggestive pictures myself but I know it's against the rules here so I'll hold off on talking about them.

I'm a writer myself but I don't really read fanfiction, though I've been thinking of writing some for MLP to practice my writing as I'm still an amateur.

I also love to read comics, whether it's one-shot or webcomics or manga. I've found a few good MLP comics around as well.

I chose Discordian as my name well...cuz I love Discord, obviously, and I can be rather random sometimes. One of my personal philosophies is that a joke doesn't have to be funny, it's just gotta be a joke. Somewhere along the line somepony will find it funny.

Long introduction is long! Anyway, glad to be here with my fellow bronies.

Edited by Discordian

Hiya Discordian! Welcome!

The art this fandom creates is amazing. You should totally write some MLP fanfics. :D

Glad to have you, enjoy your stay!

Guys, I'm very sorry but I won't be here for a while. I just signed up today but now I have to go! :( :( :(

Basically, I really need to find a job and I'm being "grounded" from my mom's computer (Which I've had to use since mine broke down) so that I go out looking for a job more.

So until I can get a job and get my own computer again, I'm gonna be gone. But fear not! Discordian will return. It won't be more than a month or two for sure.

If I'm lucky I could be back in a couple weeks! Wish me lucky, bronies!

Just wanted to say farewell and give a toast!

*Raises Chocolate Milk of Glass* Here here!

• 8 months later...

Guys, I'm very sorry but I won't be here for a while. I just signed up today but now I have to go!

Basically, I really need to find a job and I'm being "grounded" from my mom's computer (Which I've had to use since mine broke down) so that I go out looking for a job more.

So until I can get a job and get my own computer again, I'm gonna be gone. But fear not! Discordian will return. It won't be more than a month or two for sure.

If I'm lucky I could be back in a couple weeks! Wish me lucky, bronies!

Just wanted to say farewell and give a toast!

*Raises Chocolate Milk of Glass* Here here!

Gee, I hope you can stick around! This starting community could really use a moral boost -- everypony seems sorta unsure about where we're headed. With you on the squad, we can only be speeding towards the skies! (Not literally)

I hope everything turns out dandy for you -- it'd be a shame to lose a nice guy because of outside troubles! I look forward to seeing you around these forums, and I'm sure the rest of us will as well! Have a great time! ;)

How have you just joined and yet you the

Unicorn

Don't want to confuse you -- check the post date ;)

This guy's a regular!

Regular in the media center maybe. I used to post in other places but I only ever post in Media Center now being a gamer first and foremost and there being nothing to talk about between seasons of MLP for me. LOL

Geez, what a helluva necro-bump though. I made this post on like the second day the forum was made! xD

Hi and bye?

Derpy for the welcome and send off.

Hope ya like it here. Come back soon

Been on the forum for over eight months now and I've had a blast. :D

(edited)

Been on the forum for over eight months now and I've had a blast. :D

Sorry bout that

I mean the late welcome not the liking ....

Edited by Derpy*the*Wolf