Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

White, Strawberry, or Chocolate Milk?

Sugar Pea

Milk  

80 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of milk?

• White Milk
    • Strawberry Milk
    • Chocolate Milk

I personally drink White Milk while I drink Chocolate Milk from time to time. I'm not really a fan of Strawberry milk, in all honesty. Plus, I enjoy dunking cookies and such into White Milk. 

Of those three Strawberry, but I'm weird and will tend to buy a milk from the local store whenever I see there is a new flavour out. Currently my favourite is Orange Milk, tastes like a orange creamsicle, and my least favourite is Bubblegum, taste like bubblegum flavoured fluoride from a dentist's office.

I prefer Chocolate milk since, I still drink it to this day even when I was little. But, at times I still drink Strawberry milk and White milk even though I'm not used to drinking other flavors of milk. Oh well, I give them a chance.

Love them all, but I'm going to choose white milk because that's the original. I really enjoy drinking strawberry milk and chocolate milk from time to time, but most of the time I just want to drink some plain cold milk. Although I do like flavored milk more when I'm in the mood for it, I feel like I'd get sick of it pretty fast if I drank it a lot, but original milk is something I could consistently drink and it would always taste pretty good. It's kind of like that one question that asks what drink would you choose if you had to choose one drink to drink for the rest of your life and nothing else, and almost everyone chose water. 

Strawberry milk is and will forever be my milk of choice. It's the only milk I don't get sick of drinking. White milk is good and all, but it's lacking that very special flavor. I like chocolate milk, but it gets tiring after a while. Strawberry milk continues to be delicious even after a while of drinking it. That and I love strawberries :P

Chocolate milk master race!

Chocolate milk is my favorite. I've never tried strawberry before, and I only use white milk to dip cookies in.

Chocolate milk, by far. No doubt, that's because I love chocolate in general. White milk isn't bad and happens to be the only milk I drink these days (just for cereal). Strawberry, on the other hand, I can't stand one bit. The gag reflex kicks in immediately when I try to drink strawberry milk.

If I'm drinking without any snacks to go along, then I'll pick chocolate milk. Strawberry milk made me sick once...  :blush:

But if I'm drinking milk with something like oreos, then plain white milk is the best.

I don't care much for regular old milk. I rarely drink it outside of meals. It's good for washing things down, but the flavor isn't something g that I enjoy much on its own.

That said, I've always had a soft spot for flavored milk. Strawberry milk is wonderful and does an excellent job of placating my sweet tooth, not to mention (as at least one person here has already mentioned) the fact that it is pink, which automatically makes it pretty badass. ;)

But... if I were forced to pick a winner, it'd have to be chocolate - good chocolate milk is something that is absolutely heavenly, though sadly just as unhealthy as it is tasty.

Nothing tastes better than regular white milk, but I'll occasionally add a spoon of strawberry powder into the glass. Even better tasting is lactose-free milk; it has what I like to call a "sweeter" light flavor than whole milk.

Well, the only time i really drink White milk is when I am eating cereal and stuff. By itself i hardly really drink it to be honest.

Chocolate i sometimes have, since its more common to have around.

But strawberry is definitely my favorite, i just love the taste :D. Dunno why, i just do.

Vanilla milk is not on this poll? This makes Harmonic very sad, as Vanilla flavored milk has always been and always will be the best flavor available. Cherish the Vanilla Milk. Settle down and raise a family with the Vanilla milk. Say sweet nothings to the Vanilla milk. File tax returns with the vanilla milk.

Vanilla milk...Vanilla milk.....Vanilla milk....

img-1756172-1-Vanilla-Milk-Single.jpg

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

The first thing i said when i saw the topic was "It entirely depends, what food item are you talking about?"

I went on to find out that you wanted to know our favorite milk flavor. My favorite milk is Mootopia Chocolate milk :D

If you had said ice cream, i would've gone with strawberry. I don't like strawberry milk because its weird, but it tastes best as an ice cream. If you had said cake, i would've said either white/vanilla or strawberry =3 I am very picky about these things.

If anything, chocolate milk is the Master Race of all dairy products. Be it casual parties or formal ceremonies, chocolate milk is the only way to go. You can never go wrong with chocolate milk.

Fvss21y.jpg

When I first read the thread title I thought it was about ice cream. The thoughts that literally went through my head during the first two seconds since reading it were these:

FUCKING CHOCOLATE I LOVE CHOCOLATE WHO DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE CHOCOLATE THOSE OTHER TWO SUCK ASS

Then I came into the thread and found out it was about milk. Then my thoughts turned out like this:

FUCKING CHOCOLATE I LOVE CHOCOLATE WHERE'S THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE I WANT SOME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

So yeah, chocolate. I like it a lot. Strawberry is okay, too. Normal milk just tastes weird though. Like, weird enough for me to never have drank the milk out of a bowl of cereal when I was a child, unless it was a bowl of frosted cheerios (then it was literally just sugar, and that was okay in my books)

Chocolate Milk! I mean just look at how delicious it is!  :P

chocolate-milk.jpg

Mmmmmm! So tasty! ^_^ Plus, Pinkie Pie adores chocolate milk too. That's awesome because we have so much in common. ;)

I'm definitely going to get some chocolate milk after posting this!

None of the above, when given the opportunity I opt for an orange julius.

orange-julius.jpg

I love orange flavored foods like Keenan loves his orange soda.

If I had to choose between the generic 3 though, I'd opt for chocolate. Its classic rich and goes great as cocoa too. Can't beat that utility and flavor.

White milk. It tastes great, and I eat cereal multiple times in a week. I like the different flavors that the different cereals add to the milk after being mixed with it for a while, which is one reason why I usually finish off the rest of the milk when I'm done with the cereal itself.

I used to drink white and chocolate milk all the time in school. I need to drink more varied stuff in general, including milks. I don't recall ever drinking strawberry milk in my life, but I should probably do it someday.

• Brohoof 1

Chocolate. A thousand times chocolate. I tried strawberry milk for the first time just the other day and it reminded me of melted ice cream. Which dosen't sound bad but it is.