Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

Soon as Cito saw Axura put her arm out to motion stopping, Cito slid along the roof as she put the brakes on, nearly makijg her fall off the edge. She pinwheeled her arms in an effort to get back to a good balance and fell on her butt after having done so. "A bit of warning next time wouldn't go astray. Why do we have to sit this one out anyway?" Cito asked, putting her arms around her legs as they came up to her chest.

Edited by Dji

"One, I want to see how these two fight. And two, you do know what a keyblade does right? It releases the heart trapped inside the heartless and then sends it to it's next destination, which is our main goal to complete." Axura said as she went up and sat next to Cito. "Also, why do something when it can be done for you."

"1. Why bother and 2. I didn't need a refresher in how a Keyblade works but thanks for the reminder. You have a point, we can just relax andenjoy the show." Cito finished with a beaming smile. She looked down at the battle and wondered how it would turn out for the weilders.

"You're welcome." Axura said as she smiled. An idea then popped into her head. "I'll be right back." She said as she stood up and then started to walk away. She then got to the edge of the building and jumped off, landing on the ground. She stood there, remembering where it was and headed off into the town.

"Okay. See you when you get back." Cito said, waving at Axura as she left to do whatever she needed to do. 'I wonder what she's doing?' Cito thought to herself. She brought a relatively short blue stick out of her sleeve and tossed it up and down in the air idly.

Amethyst saw Riku make a slash at the giant heartless' head which only made it angrier "hmm...well the head's not going to work..." Amethyst lowered her gaze to the legs "well if he's going to go high, i'll go low!" Amethyst muttered before speeding towards the legs and swung her blade at them with her hands while it floated, then after a few hits Amethyst took hold of her blade once more and fired a ball of light directly at its face. "take this!!! look out Riku!" the girl shouted at the monster and then to her current battle partner.

The heartless reeled back. "Alright...time to finish this" Riku said before going under the heartless and spinning the blade above him in a circle before jumping up and landing on top of a building as the heartless fell. Riku jumped up and brought the blade down before impaling the heartless. Riku sighed as the blade of light disappeared not noticing the heartless getting back up and raising its blade.

Amethyst saw impaling the heartless and quickly saw it rising back up as Riku was putting his weapon away "Riku! behind you!!!" she yelled out as she quickly sped towards the heartless and started slashing it with her blade and then when she felt her magic build up and started to spin as quickly as she could as the magic was building up in the blade and fired a large blast at the heartless "take this and stay down!" she shouted at it.

The heartless fell down before trying to get up as it faded away releasing a heart. "It's dead...finally" Riku said watching the heart float away before seeing a figure wearing the same coat appeared. "Another one...well what is you name" Riku asked only for the figure to say nothing.

Cito stopped tossing her stick in the air as she watched the fight. It seemed to be that the Keybladers were winning, much to her surprise. What surprised her even more was not the fact that they won, but by a mysterious figure appearing out of nowhere. "Who could that be?" Cito asked herself as she watched from afar. To get close so that she could hear, Cito got up and jumped across the rooftops to one that was significantly closer so that she could hear better. Once on the roof, she  crouched and watched the proceedings.

Axura had walked over to the market and picked up a couple things from one of the shops. She then turned back around and went back to where Cito was on the roof. She hopped up to the top of the buildings and walked over to where Cito would've been, but she wasn't there. "Hmm..." She looked around and towards to where the battle had taken place. "Seems I missed the battle." She said to herself as she noticed a figure with an organization jacket on. "What is Delnex doing now?" She muttered as she decided to throw away the sea-salt ice creams she had boughten and headed towards who she thought was Delnex.

The figure only held his hand out before a blue ethereal blade appeared in his hand before summoning another one in his other hand which he held behind him. "Great so I guess you want me dead now huh" Riku said holding his keyblade. The Mysterious Figure stood there knowing exactly what he is going to do. The figure moved quickly and attacked Riku who in turn blocked the attack. "Shit he's fast" Riku said as he tried to hit the figure but he faded away and went behind Riku.

"That's not a Heartless." Cito gasped and jumped off of the roof she was on. She ran towards Axura and skidded to a stop. "Axura? Should we interfere or not because I don't have a clue at what's going on." Cito sighed and looked at the figure and Riku fighting. "Where were you? You missed the

fight."

@@Dji

As Axura walked toward "Delnex" and stopped when the figure produced two blue ethereal blades. "Wait... That's not Delnex!" She said surprised. None of the Organization members had this type of weapon. All of a sudden, Cito ran up to her and wanted to know what to do. "He's wearing our coat, but he is no member of the Organization. We might have to interfere here. But be careful, we don't know how dangerous this imposter could be." Axura warned Cito as she summoned her daggers.

Riku jumped back before going into a short trance. "Absolute Zero" Riku was soon surrounded by a freezing cold aura and dashing at the figure who dodged all the attacks. Riku stopped when saw a tether get shot at him but he dodged it. "Damn it" Riku held the keyboard panting heavily. "In barely keeping up...he dodged my shot lock also" Riku said

"Right." Cito said and pulled out her blue stick from within. She shook the hand that held the stick and it extended into a scythe which she balanced on the back of her shoulders. "I just hope he's not too tough to handle." Cito said, frowning. She shifted her stance a bit and waited for something to happen so that she could help and fight.

The figure kicked Riku back a bit before looking at Cito and Axura. The figure held both the blade and took a stance. Riku got up and looked at Axura and Cito. "I guess he isn't with you guys" Riku asked as he saw their weapons. "Guess I finally get to see them fight" Riku thought

((cue Dark Impetus theme)

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito froze for a brief moment as the figure looked at them. "He's looking this way! I think we can interfere now." Cito whispered to Axura as she tightened her grip on her scythe. "This guy is wickedly fast, I think we can take him on if we work together." Cito continued to whisper to Axura and tried to calm her breathing at the same time.

Edited by Dji

@@Dji

"I don't like the look of this. Let's go." Axura said as she split herself off into many clones that went around to circle around the battle. Then all at once, all of the clones and her jumped at once towards this mysterious figure. One by one, they would pass and slash at the figure, until they all had gone and were standing in a circle around the figure.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie, @

Cito calmed her breathing and followed suit. Instead of creatong clones, she waited until the clones had finished before she began anything. Once the clones had inished, Cito ran in and began to run circles around the figure, scythe lowered to te ground and creating soarks as it trailed behind Cito. Once she built up enough friction, Cito swung her scythe towards the figure, lighting sparking off the blade as well as leaving a trail.

The figure jumped and landed on the scythe before cutting Cito across her face before looking at the real Axura and killing the clones before rsuhing her with very quick slashed and kicks. Riku took this moment to try and attack the figure but missed as the figure used some type of semblance to dodge all the attacks.

All her attacks had been either dodged or blocked and now the figure had just cut Cito and had begun to rapidly attack her. She moved as fast as she could to dodge and block all of his attacks. She was starting to slip when the boy with the keyblade came in and attacked the unknown figure, giving her enough time to jump back and retreat.

Cito looked up in fear as she saw him jump on to her scythe. When he slashed her face, she felt a cut from the side of her mouth to nearly at her eye. She felt it and took hed gloved hand away to see blood, and she could feel more of it slowly going down her face. She got a dark loooand made her scythe smaller. Then, she swung it a fast enough speed to generate lightning and swung at his face again, not caring if the boy got in the way.

Riku stopped the scythe before getting kicked again only to rebound off a wall. "PAYBACK FANG" Riku launched and struck the man only to realize he was nothing again. The figure held his hand out before the tether shot and hit Riku.

(You know what will happen next right...Pinkamena)

After Axura had jumped back and regained her composure, she saw the boy with the keyblade again try to attack the figure, but was dodged. The mysterious person then fired a tether at the boy and hit him, causing the tether to latch to him. "This is not good." Axura muttered as she again went straight at the figure and tried to attack.