Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito looked at the sky, and then thought about the dismal colour the sky always is whenever she looked at it. "You're right. We can have it here so let's not waste this opportunity. Come on!" Cito said gleefully, and pulling Axura by the hand, she quickly ran through the streets and over to the market place.

"You do remember where the marketpla... Whoa!" She unintentionally yelped as Cito had grabbed her hand and quickly pulled her along. She tripped over herself for a while until she regained her balance and tried to keep up with Cito as they arrived to the market place.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito didn't notice that Axura tripped over herself as she quickly pulled her to the marketplace. "You really need to loosen up and have some fun. You just seem ... too serious. I don't know. Which ice cream was it?" Cito asked excitedly. She was way too cheerful and excited at being away from the castle to notice any discomfort that Axura may be having.

When they were finally in the marketplace and stopped, Axura was trying to catch her breath from being dragged behind the speeding bullet that is Cito. "I'm not that serious, I can have fun too you know." She said as she finally calmed her breathing. "And it's sea-salt." She added.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Mmm. Sea Salt ice-cream it is!" Cito said cheerfully. She walked owards the marketplace and tried to figure out which store sold the ice cream again. "I may remember where the marketplace was but I still can't remember where the ice cream shop is." Cito told Axura as she looked around for ice-cream.

Axura watched as Cito wandered around aimlessly, looking for the ice cream shop. "You're completely lost, aren't you?" Axura asked her as she stood there watching her. She then started walking towards a shop with an assortment of decorations around it. Fireballs, diamonds, and snowflakes adorned the shop. "It's this one over here that sells it." She said as walked.@@Dji,

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito looked at Axura, then at the shop. "Oh. I was way off." Cito mutteed and walked to Axura. She looked up at the shop and saw that it ws adorbed with fireballs, diamonds and snowflakes. "Let's gete ice-cream." Cito said with coviction. Smiling at her, Cito walked inside and asked for two sea salt ice creams. She paid for them when he handed them over and then walked back out, giving one to Axura. "We got our ice-cream. Now what?"

Cito walked into the store and a little while later, she came back out with two ice creams, which one was handed to her. "Thank you." Axura said when she was handed an ice cream. She then looked at Cito with a somewhat joking look. "Well, I was planning on eating mine. Not sure what you were planning to do with yours." She said as she took a small bite of her ice cream.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito nudged Axura playfully and took a small bite of her own ice cream. "See? You do have a sense of humour!" Cito said once she swallowed. She laughed and walked away. "Come on. Let's go see the view from a rooftop!" Cito aaid cheerfully and calmly walked slowly to a stairwell.

"And, so what if I do?" Axura asked sarcastically as she took another bite of her ice cream. It was rare just to have time just to relax like this, as she was usually the one put on missions due to her "maturity" and the fact that she made sure everything was complete. 'Why do I have to such a perfectionist?' She thought in her head. "Alright." Axura sighed as she followed behind Cito to the stairwell.

"It's good if you do!" Cito told Axura and began to ascend. "You know what? It's good seeing you have a side other than serious all the time. If I had to say ... the only person that seems more serious than you about the Organisation is Delnex." Cito said thoughtfully and beamed. She took another bite of her ice-cream and savoured the salty-sweet taste of it.

@@Dji

"That could be debatable. He likes to pester me." Axura replied to Cito as she followed her up the stairs. 'Jeez Cito. How can you be so cheery all the time?' She asked herself, but in reality, it was the reason why she liked Cito as a friend so much. Her day was usually dull and boring, but Cito would always seem to find a way to brighten it up. While thinking of this, she unintentionally smiled happily as she walked along.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito stopped at the top of the stairs but stepped to the side so that Axura could get past. She looked at Axura's face as she stopped at the top and thought something was off. "What's that on your face? It seems to be a ... what's that word? Ah ha!! It's a smile!! I haven't seen a smile upon that face in a while!" Cito said happily, glad that her friend was smiling for a change.

@@Dji

Axura snapped out of her thoughts and the usual blank expression returned to her face. "Huh? I wasn't smiling." She said defensively to Cito. "You must've been mistaken." She added as she took another couple bites of her ice cream. On one of those bites, she bit the stick on the inside. "Ow." She said as she put her hand to her mouth.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Hmph. I thought I saw something there ..." Cito muttered and took a couple of bites of her ice-cream. "Must have bitten the stick. You okay?" Cito asked her concernedly. She walked closer and gazed worriedly at Axura as she held her mouth. How's your tooth?" Cito asked concernedly.

Axura put her hand down a took another bite of her ice cream, being wary of the stick this time. "I'm fine, really." She said when Cito was up close, staring at her worriedly. "There really is no need to get wooried over it." She added as she walked over to a bench and sat down.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

Cito leaned back and went o sit next to Axura. "Sorry. Just worried about you." Cito mutteeed softly and ate the rest of her ice-crem. After having done so, she decided to gnaw on the stick. "What can we do ...? We've still got time and I'm sure Xemera doesn't mind us staying here a bit longer."

@@Dji

"Well, there really isn't much going on right now. The Struggle tournament isn't going to happen for a while and every other part of town is dead." Axura said as she finished her ice cream as well, but threw the stick away. "Otherwise, walking around is really the most we can do right now."

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Pity. Would have like to compete in the Struggle Tournament." Cito said wistfully. She threw the stick she had been gnawing on away and leaned back slightly. "This is nice anyway. I like sitting with my friend. It gives me a nice feeling." Cito smiled softly and scratched at the area below her cut absently.

Axura looked up to the sky and saw a couple birds flying by. "Yeah. It is nice." Axura replied to Cito's comment. She then began to wonder what all the others were up to while her and Cito were here. She supposed Delnex was still with that one girl, but the kid, where was he and what was he doing in the city anyway? Axura then began to dismiss those thoughts as they were not her ordeal to be in at the moment.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito sighed and looked at the town spread out before them. She liked habging out with her friend as it gave her a nice feeling. She turned her gaze from the town to look at the sky and found a few clouds scudding across the sky. "You know what? I like doing this with you."

@,@,

Ixkru arrived in Halloween town as he saw Delnex. "Go help the keyblade wielders they went down that way" Delnex said before Ixkru nodded and headed towards Ammy and the other keyblade wielder. "Now that we have three keybladers this should be easier to make Kingdom Hearts..." Delnex said

Amethyst snorted slightly "please, in the world i'm from, there are those that some would think are in a costume..." the girl trailed off "see...there are ordinary humans and then...there are faunus...they generally look like humans but have animalistic features, horns, tails...ears..." as Amethyst lifted her hat up slightly to reveal dark purple wolf ears and made them twitch. "we are generally treated as lesser beings by humans and one group of faunus has taken our 'wanting freedom' thing to the level of terrorism and the rest us get a bad reputation beacuse of it" Amethyst said annoyed and putting the witch hat back on "sorry Kenji...I...just always kept all my feelings about that bottled up and i just had to let it out...sorry..." Amethyst gave a sigh "and after my little...episode...back to the matter at hand...any idea where this giant heartless might be?" she asked trying to get back on task.

Ixkru slashed through heartless after heartless getting rid of a few that kept getting in his way. "There is no end to these..." He said before seeing the two keyblade weilders. "Theres Ammy..and the other keyblader" Ikru said before noticing. "How do I even know the girls name...strange" Ixkru said before catching up to them. "Hey you two need any help" He asked

"To new honest, I am looking for something big and creepy looking. In a place that worships Halloween. Yeah this won't be like finding a needle in a haystack. If we actually knew what it looks like it would be easier, Although I am expecting some kind of trap or something."