Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

"Thanks, and Yeah. Only problem is that thunder on magic for pretty much everything but basic combat. And I have been keeping these things away from the main part of town for a while now. There needs to be a way to stop them." He says as he stabs two at once. Twirling the key blades, he throws one straight into the head if another and uses the body time jump at a search ghost.

(Hope it is Okay you bring the ghosts?)

As Axura was standing there in complete serenity, the silence was broken by the sound of footsteps in the distance. Axura opened her eyes and looked down the exit of the alley where the echo of footsteps were coming from. 'Who could be out in the city?' She thought as she started walking towards the source of the sound to investigate. She came to the end of the alley, which opened up into a road of colorful signs, and looked up and down the street. "Hmm..." She mumbled as she started walking up the street.

Cito woke up from her sleep and realised she felt better for it. She stretched and got out of bed. Seeing she still had he.cloyhes on, Cito walked out the door and carefully felt her face where the cut was. It seemed to be healing and she hoped that a scar wouldn't form even though she knew one likely would. She idly played with her stick as she walked up a flight of stairs to the balcony that overlooked the city. Cito needed some fresh air after being stuck in her room for most of the day.

Edited by Dji

(Its fine)

Delnex sighed. "Yeah though the only thing magic can be useful for is healing" Delnex said before combining both the gunblade and fired a large shot the ricocheted off the walls and hit the heartless. 

Ixkru summoned his keyblade as the Neoshadows came closer. "Stop" The Neoshadow froze before Ixkru slashed and appeared behind it. "Time" He snappped his fingers and the heartless was slashed 5 times. "Splicer" Ixkru swung his keyblade downward finishing it off.

"Trust me, when the shadows are your friend, magic is useful. Now let's see if I have just enough for a puppet. It will mimic my motions until I dissipate it or I run out if magic. Hopefully this fight ends soon." He says as he stabs the Bloodedge key blade into the ground, causing a shadow puppet look alike of him to appear. "This is my technique, multiple cuts with each hit, you don't stand long after that, I hope. I wish I could give it separately, but the situation calls for mimicry."

As Axura was walking up the street, she heard a voice speak and then make a snapping sound. 'This person must be close.' She thought as she turned off the street into another alleyway. Walking down the alleyway, she could hear the sound of a sword slashing at something. When she got to the end, she hugged the wall and slowly peeked around the corner. She was kind of surprised when she saw it was the new kid fighting some heartless. 'Why is he down here?' She asked herself as she pulled back into the alley. 'Whatever it is, I guess it's not problem.' She turned back down the alleyway and bounded off, heading back towards the castle entrance.

Cito breathed calmly as she loked at the sight of the city. It never ceased to amaze her how large and beautiful it seemed to her. She lookedown and leaned slightly forward to see if she could get a better view of the ground below. "Why am I looking at the ground? Probably because I want to walk around the streets." Cito said to herself and grinned. Steeling herself, she gripped her stick tightly and jumped over the balcony railing. Shaking her hand the stick immediately extended into her scythe, which she dug the blade of into the wall behind her. She rode her scythe all the way down to the ground and landed flat on her feet. Looking up, she realised that a groove was dug into the wall due to her leaning on the blue weapon. She sighed in relief and retracted her scythe so that she could walk around to the entrance of the castle.

Edited by Dji

"Good job Ixkru...wo will be very helpful to us ...You will be number 13...controller of Time: Ixkru" Xemera said. "Take you timr getting back to the castle" Xemera said as she headed back.

Delnex used the power of wind to hang upside down and fire at the heartless.

Axura decided to take the rooftops to get back to the castle faster. She soared past the bright signs and onto the rooftops as she bounded from building to building. The castle came near and she hopped down to the ground and walked towards the castle entrance. Along the way she spotted Cito coming from a different direction. "Looks like you're felling well." She said to Cito.

Cito retracted the scythe so that it fit in her sleeve again and decided o take her time going back to the castle entrance. By the time she got there, she was greeted by Axura. "Hey Axura. Thought I'd do a bit of *ahem* abseiling. What were you doing? Just walking around the city?" Cito asked curiously, feeling her cut absently. She noted that it definitely felt like it's definitely on the mend. "I reckon this will leave a scar but I don't really mind."

Amethyst gripped her weapon tightly as she ran forward and hacked away at a small horde of heartless only for a few more to appear behind her, Amethyst quickly turned around to slash at them "where do these things keep coming from? Is there no end to them?!" Amethyst called out to her current comrades.

Panting, he says, "I wish I had a clue, maybe some kind if portal or uber heartless is bringing them in or something. But I am running on fumes here for my abilities, I kind of over used them at firsts now it is close quarters." He runs at a group, slashing repeatedly, each Slash doubled by the shadow puppet.

@@Dji,

"Abseiling?" She rhetorically asked as she looked up to the castle and saw a long groove cut into the side of the castle. "I really do hope you can explain yourself when someone else finds that there." She added as she looked back at Cito. "And yes, I was just wandering around the city." Axura then looked at Cito's cut as she pointed it out to her. "I don't know if it will leave a scar, it's healing rather nicely." Axura said as she quickly moved her hand and lightly flicked it. "But that could change." She smiled.

"There might be something controlling the heartless...kid save your breath there won't be a end to these things go with the girl and find the large heartless...I'll stay and keep killing the ones here" Delnex said. "I suggest you hurry also...the longer that thing stays alive the more heartless appear" Delnex said.

Meanwhile Ixkru stood as there were no Neoshadows in the area anymore. "Axura said they were endless...where the hell are there more of them then" He said as he desummoned the keyblade

"OK, let's just hope we can end this now. The town needs to be protected. You, girly, let's go, we have a job to do. And I told skellington I would fix his problem. I do not lie Damn it." He says, running off in search if the large heartless he was told to take down. Putting his key blades on his back, he tries restoring some of his magic.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Yeah well, I don't really mind what happens to the cut now." Cito said, shrugging. "I hope I can explain myself as well." Cito said nervously and winced when Axura flicked her cut. It may be healing but it's still extremely tender. "Here's a question for you. How about we get some ice cream?" Cito asked Axura, hoping she'd agree to it.

"right!" the girl answered before taking off after the other boy "and do not call me 'girly' my name is Amethyst, 'Ammy' for short" Amethyst told him "you got a name? and who's Skellington?" the girl asked before looking down at her clothes "and the heck am I wearing? I look like a witch...complete with hat?" Amethyst asked feeling the top of her head "and why did I just notice this now...?" she wondered aloud to herself.

"Seeing as we never got the chance to do that the last time we were in Twilight Town, I'll take you up on that offer." Axura said to Cito, smiling at her. "I wouldn't mind having a break every now and then." She added as she opened a portal to Twilight Town. "You first."

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Thank you kindly, Axura." Cito said, laughing as she walked through the portal. She emerged on the other side and stepped to the side to wait for her. 'Ice-cream .. I wonder if it was that sea salt ice-cream she liked so much?' Cito thought to herself cheerfully. She couldn't wait to have some ice-cream with her friend!

"The name is Kenji, I have been keeping the heartless from turn maybe part if town for a while now, nut recently, they became more focused. So Skellington, he is this really tall guy, can't miss him, he told me to go and deal with the problem. And as far as the witch outfit, this is Halloween town. Always about Halloween here, if you don't like spooks and creepy things, you stepped in the wrong town."

(any info on the heartless that we are looking for?)

When Cito walked through the portal to Twilight Town, Axura sighed. "I really don't get how she can be so cheery." She said to herself. She then walked forward and went through the portal. Stepping out on the other side, she saw Cito waiting for her to get through.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito smiled at her and led her through the streets. "Where are we going to eat the ice-cream? On a rooftop? Back home?" Cito asked curiously. She walked with her hands behind her back and humming a soft tune with her mouth closed. She had a bit of a skip to her step as she walked beside Axura.

Ixkru sighed before heading back to the castle before being stopped by Xemera "Ixkru I need you and another member to go to a world we just found out about...right now I need some one to teach you about recon before we go in to kill the heartless...and for you to collect hearts" Xemera said. "The world is a place called Vytal...and there is mention of a heartless invading there...When Axura gets back she will teach you about recon" Xemera said

Axura followed along behind Cito. There was a nice gentle breeze blowing through the air. It was sunny and the sky was clear of any clouds. She wished it would be like this at the castle sometimes instead of constant night. "I don't see why we can't just eat it here." Axura answered Cito. They way she acts is just so cheerful. Maybe it was because she knows of her past, maybe it's just the way she is. Axura almost felt envious at times, but was always happy to see her like that.

Delnex pulled out a communicater and called. "Found another keyblade weilder...I think they should meet Ixkru" Delnex said.

Xemera closed the communicator and smiled. "change of plans...head to Halloween town and help Amythest and the new keyboard weirder" Xemera said opening the portal in which Oxley headed on through.